It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
ED has yet again advanced a bit in NA as has EC. Meanwhile SoLD main has dropped to 16th place, SALE in 7th place, So1d in 23rd and S0lD in 36th. Seeing those numbers you can hardly believe SolD still stands a chance. However, they keep fighting, which I think is very admirable. They don't give up easily.

Yeah, looks like we keep fighting a bit. SALE stopped it, I think they stay neutral now. They deserve credit for their efforts though. Thanks for your support, guys!

It's disappointing to see that hardly anyone besides us and our subs actually tries to prevent ED from winning this era. I heard, e1 should be a very competitive server. I can't see this competition here, most of the other highly ranked alliance don't seem to have any ambition to win the era.

By the way, SoLD lost a battle a few hours ago. We got slaughtered by SoF :lol: I guess, some EC member will show the BR here soon...

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Yeah, looks like we keep fighting a bit. SALE stopped it, I think they stay neutral now. They deserve credit for their efforts though. Thanks for your support, guys!

It's disappointing to see that hardly anyone besides us and our subs actually tries to prevent ED from winning this era. I heard, e1 should be a very competitive server. I can't see this competition here, most of the other highly ranked alliance don't seem to have any ambition to win the era.

By the way, SoLD lost a battle a few hours ago. We got slaughtered by SoF :lol: I guess, some EC member will show the BR here soon...

Ah I see.. Well with SALE gone I guess the ED advance will only be faster.

But what you say is true. I guess it's just because alliances like RFTA and SM have a NAP with ED and don't want to break it.. Perhaps later era there will again be top alliances fighting each other.

And that explains the power drop. I was wondering what had caused it. Lockdown or just members not being online?

Either way, props to you for at least being gracious in defeat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i feel like rfta might backstab but at the same time i feel like they're just boosting and nothing more :?

either way, this era has so far been disappointing for me.

i was expecting to see 5-6 alliances aiming for top

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:43 am 
Private
Private

bleaky wrote:

umm here u have it :P Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

You even show less in your BRs than we do... I was hoping to see more here than in the one I got lol.

Milanos wrote:
And that explains the power drop. I was wondering what had caused it. Lockdown or just members not being online?

No lockdown. None of us was paying enough attention i guess.

Quote:
But what you say is true. I guess it's just because alliances like RFTA and SM have a NAP with ED and don't want to break it.. Perhaps later era there will again be top alliances fighting each other.

There might be wars among top alliances, but I don't think anyone will dare to touch ED (unless ED touch them :lol: ). Too late for that now.

Quote:
i feel like rfta might backstab but at the same time i feel like they're just boosting and nothing more :?

My feeling goes strongly towards the latter :lol: Would be nice to watch someone attacking them though...

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 am 
Private
Private

lol :P
i kno i didnt want to show much :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I don't know Sorcy.. I don't think ED is as untouchable as many think them to be. We saw them losing 3 enemies to your lockdown and 2 of their alliance have been banned. Replaced of course, but still.

Tick 560:

ED does not seem to have advanced much further. Probably because of the problems listed above. However it seems that EC is advancing rather quickly, so ED does not even have to do much at the moment. I'm going to guess we're entering the time of EC and ED getting up a large amount of nukes around SoLD and their subs and smoking them out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Nukes aren't just for colonies and armies, I'd assume sold has tried to fill every possibly spot with ops, which have agents. Nuke an op, attack it, hurray no agent. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes Kent&co look good. My money is of course on RFTA doing what they do best...greed backstabbing. So keep scanning for that Milan ;)

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ok Guys and Gals :) So far this era kinda mess for ED alliance. Being call backstabbers, cheaters and liars.

Backstabbers/Liars - My apology on SoLD alliance if that bother u guys so much but we decide to end the NAP with 24+ ticks notice to help our secret sub/bro alliance just to make sure SoLD wont grow too strong. BD gameplay make us look bad but its all on my call, i will take responsible on it.

Cheaters - Sorry i cant control on those 2 of my members that found cheated and banned. Its another fail for me to find out/ control their game play.

Last, some rumours come saying whole ED alliance are cheaters and unfair for BD. This is so false, atleast 8 of us are not cheaters. We/Our know it well and better than some other alliance that cant keep up our teamwork and activity. Thats all i need to say. Believe it or not, its the end for this discussion.

Have fun and better luck next time. Thanks

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 47  Next