It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
Um last era in AI, we had ONE sub. AA, which was the best sub I've ever seen play in my life.

What about ExSo and their subs, they seem to aid you alot in that round

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Syndome wrote:
Quote:
The claim "very best BD team" comes from the fact that any alliance we fight or have fought, forms a brothership with 2-10 alliances to go against us, Why is that so? Thats where the claim "very best" comes from
You did not spam? Then how come S0LD lost 7 Ops before the war began to KSM? You never set any border to me nor my leader, talking to just SoLD leader about it does not make it up because S0LD is not a sub just like you probably will say that LOH isnt a sub since i claim LoH is a sub of LoC, we are brother alliance of SoLD

You're not considered a "BD team", you're considered an "empire". A team is a group of ten people in an alliance that coordinate together actively. An empire is a group of alliances that attempt to coordinate together actively.

We did not do anything until SoLD landed in South America. The border wasn't instantly war, it was just a border-of-worry, a point where we contact you and request nicely to turn-around. Before we got the chance to message you this SoLD came about and it changed everything.

SoLD even calls you guys subs, not brothers. I have a conversation with Eddie, in which he blatantly acknowledges your presence as a sub.

Interested more-so in this conversation,
Slybrood

Shall god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Like other alliances don't do that?
Last ERa Al had tons of subs, this era E2 - Hini has Tons of subs
Only way to stop this form of communistic operation is if "subs" get perma ban from the servers then you can have Main Vs main, and no friendships are allowed between alliances, no naps, no nothing from tick 1 everyone is enemys , admins get strict and ban if they see any friendly action. That would make it all "fair" game and able to take others down 1o1... Thats rather rough but its simple solution.

Since we had 0 subs, nope, we didn't do that :D

Indeed HINI had quite some subs. I don't agree with AI having a lot of subs though, they had AA. Awesome sub, you don't need other subs then.

I simply do not like the fact that SoLD operates by getting 40-50 people on a world and then just having them build up all era. That era we played they actually switched in new members when they lost their army. That's just extremely annoying when you're fighting them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 am 
Private
Private

Syndome wrote:
apollo wrote:
Um last era in AI, we had ONE sub. AA, which was the best sub I've ever seen play in my life.

What about ExSo and their subs, they seem to aid you alot in that round

We helped ExSo fight their own battles. They did not fight TBB or PRAE, which were the main enemies. They fought against PHI, and we helped them. Once ExSo won that fight, they became inactive and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i wanted this era to be fair game and clear.
morgan can keep it that way. all he has to be is a man of his word and respect the nap we made.
its up to him if he pulls this di** move he will ruin everything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

eddie2513 wrote:
morgan can keep it that way. all he has to be is a man of his word and respect the nap we made.

Morgan has given you a 30 tick notice from the time he changed to show he was our brother alliance, to Christmas day to do anything you need to do. He wants it still to be fair.

Shall god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

eddie2513 wrote:

I take it this means the NAP has come to an end?

That seems like the correct course of action for ED indeed.. Right Matt? xD We had a whole convo on skype about this yesterday.

Quote:
Morgan has given you a 30 tick notice from the time he changed to show he was our brother alliance, to Christmas day to do anything you need to do. He wants it still to be fair.

Okay, that quite confirms it. I find that still quite nice, he could have just attacked you without warning :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 am 
Corporal
Corporal

At least, we are honest enough to include our "brother alliances" or "subs", or whatever you want to call them, in our agreements. ED and KSM could have done that from the beginning on and ED wouldn't have to come up with a cheap excuse to break our agreement. It's still backstabbing and it's not what is usually considered to be "fair".

-s0rcy

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I agree that it is not completely fair indeed if you had a NAP until tick 800, looking at it from your perspective. However looking at it from ED's perspective, I can see their reasoning as I am quite sure they stand a much larger chance at winning if they start the war now than if they wait until the NAP runs out.

Either way, good luck, and please do post the BRs :) I will try to get as many screenshots as possible of the progression of the territories/scores during the war.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:48 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Milanos wrote:
I agree that it is not completely fair indeed if you had a NAP until tick 800, looking at it from your perspective. However looking at it from ED's perspective, I can see their reasoning as I am quite sure they stand a much larger chance at winning if they start the war now than if they wait until the NAP runs out.

Either way, good luck, and please do post the BRs :) I will try to get as many screenshots as possible of the progression of the territories/scores during the war.

Obviously as one who backstabbed his own alliance members you have much to say about fairness

Its very simple - don't make a NAP if you don't plan to stand behind your word

SoLD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 47  Next