It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Earth 1: Era 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

lifenstuff wrote:
7 pages until argument about who did what started. That's a NEW RECORD :lol:

but why fight now, really become friendly and grow first

Because it makes no sense for SoLD to do that from what I know. From the looks of it SoLD and ED have some sort of pact. So the rank 1 has a pact with the rank 2 (and 4?) alliance, while they have rank 5 and 6 alliances as subs. Makes perfect sense to me then to use the time you have during the NAP to try and take out the rank 3 alliance. The real question is how strong LoC is, since it seems they will have to take on the rank 1, 5 and 6 alliance at the same time.

Anyway, time for the update.

Alliances tick 143:

Spoiler:

Players tick 143:

Spoiler:

Territory tick 143:

Spoiler:

SoLD, ED and LoC are very close in the rankings still. Cheeky Boy has rejoined ED after his nooby mistake :lol: ED has stopped expanding in Antarctica since the last update.. And SoLD keeps expanding both in SA and in AA. At this rate LoC will soon be fighting a war on two fronts. Howeve as expected they do seem to have gotten relocation OPs. So my prediction at this moment is that LoC will have relocated before tick 400, which leaves SolD and their 3 subs with Africa, South America, North America, Europe, part of Asia and part of AA while LoC, ED and EC have most of Asia, Australia and the east side of Antarctica..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:39 am 
Private
Private

And SM is gonna sit tight and build igloos. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Alliances tick 156:

Spoiler:

Players tick 156:

Spoiler:

Territory tick 156:

Spoiler:

It seems LoC is holding out against the SoLD subs quite well. SoLD main is creeping ever closer though.

Meanwhile, we are almost hitting our 10th mass boost.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:37 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
And SM is gonna sit tight and build igloos. xD

Can i be a nuisance Penguin that Stalks your igloos?

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm 
Private
Private

No! MY igloo!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Seems that ED just joined the coalition against SoLD.

Best regards,
Slybrood

Shall god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:13 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

eddie2513 wrote:
mate pls lets not twist it. your leader was giving ultimatums to us. and u moved in to our subs, not vice versa.

What happened is what I stated happened posted above, you know it, I know it, and whoever is reading this can believe what they will.

The attack happened when:
1. You neither responded to the NAP request or made any attempt at diplomacy.

2. Your subs both massed units and built training bases right outside of our territory and started moving in.

If the situations were reversed you can't tell me you'd have sat on your bottom and let 2 alliances, subs at that, walk into your territory and attack you.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well well, some interesting stuff happened. LoC and the SoLD subs seem to be on level, pretty much. ED has changed their name to LoD which I think means they and LoC are brother alliances and LoD will soon go to war with SoLD. Meanwhile LoD now is in first place, however the differences between SolD, LoD and LoC are still very small. It seems my screenies temporarily won't upload, I did save them though. I'll try and upload them again in an hour or so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Harvester wrote:
eddie2513 wrote:
mate pls lets not twist it. your leader was giving ultimatums to us. and u moved in to our subs, not vice versa.

What happened is what I stated happened posted above, you know it, I know it, and whoever is reading this can believe what they will.

The attack happened when:
1. You neither responded to the NAP request or made any attempt at diplomacy.

2. Your subs both massed units and built training bases right outside of our territory and started moving in.

If the situations were reversed you can't tell me you'd have sat on your bottom and let 2 alliances, subs at that, walk into your territory and attack you.

NA was claimed to be S0LD from the start, you sat between NA and SA so you in other words... you invaded our territory so do not say that NA was your territory, you had 1 member in Asia so we gave you plenty of time to relocate there and we could do a NAP like you guys wanted, insted you just randomly started spamming our OPs thus making us do TBs there, greed gets you killed eventually and also your daddys credit cards do
LoD(ED) probably joins the war because LoC can't fight it on their own eventually they will go to war too cause i doubt LoC with daddys credit cards want 2nd place nor does LoD(ED) they both want to win the ERA unless a deal is made that LOC pays every ED member 150$ for rank 1:P Cause we all know LOC runs on daddys credit cards, not much to say LoC,LoH can't handle the pressure only S0LD and SoLD give them so they had to beg ED(LoD) on their knees for them to help. Gives us a perfect view that both LoC and ED(LoD) are scared to face SoLD alone or do not have the tactics or brains or skill to do it. I still know MAX's msg from LoC where he claimed he could take whole S0LD down ALONE with no help and now they need what 100 squads to do it? + 2 alliances to help them.... Just sad :)
Good luck in the war

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

apollo wrote:
No! MY igloo!

leave the igloos to us canadians :p

relics aren't even out and were 8 pages into this already

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 47  Next