It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: TBB/CRYS/PRAE vs AI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

When you don't do anything but sit on colonies for a couple days, it is not difficult to have so much oil stored.

8+ years of Battledawn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Bored out my mind. Might as well find something to do on the forums. Where is that funny looking Romanian dude. I hear is aunt is also his mother xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aazaadx wrote:
Bored out my mind. Might as well find something to do on the forums. Where is that funny looking Romanian dude. I hear is aunt is also his mother xD

That little left to do on E1 eh?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The final battle for the PRAE relics is approaching.

AI said we would come here to fight, and we've done just that. We could easily just sit here and wait for the round to end and have an easy win, but we chose to continue to fight.

After this round is over the positioning of relics needs to be re-evaluated. A team shouldn't be able to sacrifice their colonies/crystals and hide on relics out of reach. With the new scoring system it's smarter to have an average sized army, thus making it even harder to be able to battle an alliance 1vs1 who's done nothing but sit and build an entire round. We will do our best with the available time left, but something needs to be done about this in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I agree with you on the relics thing, i almost thought you guys wouldn't make it. Something like making part of the ocean impossible to put anything one should be simple.

Also do AA have lots of exp units? because it looks like that relic they're attacking has similar amount of units as theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Only time will tell :)

Looks like PRAE is leaving the first relic, they will probably relic jump for a day and then finally battle somebody...finally.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It's about time too, AA will get a massive score boost from this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CptAmerica wrote:
The final battle for the PRAE relics is approaching.

AI said we would come here to fight, and we've done just that. We could easily just sit here and wait for the round to end and have an easy win, but we chose to continue to fight.

After this round is over the positioning of relics needs to be re-evaluated. A team shouldn't be able to sacrifice their colonies/crystals and hide on relics out of reach. With the new scoring system it's smarter to have an average sized army, thus making it even harder to be able to battle an alliance 1vs1 who's done nothing but sit and build an entire round. We will do our best with the available time left, but something needs to be done about this in the future.

I completely agree.. Although I have a slightly different way of looking at it. If you are a non-booster you will try and get a lot of income from conquers, although of course boosters will go for conquers as well. However if you do go for conquers, your power and therefore score is higher which makes it harder to gain score from kills. Therefore it would be much easier to simply get your income from boosts, not conquer and let your power be pure army.

Perhaps this was intended as an update but I find it a very large flaw. Dis-encouraging playing actively and going for conquers (and OPs, to an extent) while at the same time rewarding those who simply suicide is the most senseless update there can be.

As for the AA launch at the PRAE relic.. I do believe PRAE will actually send their units back to the first relic and I actually think that AA will lose the battle. But again, only time will tell.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Possibly. Ya gotta try though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

if they don't win you better beat them, so hopefully you're not too far away from the ocean.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next