It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

America your rediculas and greedy mate!

i am UMOM leader i was planning to join Tra but i gave my spot to the greeks in my teams.

you conquered our team and nick fury knew that the 3 greeks was going to join Tra well before you started to move to them because i was talking to Rania at the time and AI army was still trying to kill our army.

so please cut out the crap whats coming from your mouth and play with honor!

except your greedy and your team really wants win you have lost many friends for this era win if you do win.

well i guess if you was a real man you wouldn't still be hiding your identity.

To be honest everyone knows AI would get no where without Exso and AA there dogs fighting for them.

now they are dead let's see where you get mate!

many names for you coward is one that shines on top of your head taking crystals from allies

man up kiddo and play with honor.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal

ofor4 wrote:
Really Redwurm how do you expect anyone believe anything you say?

You are such a low character

Afraid to hear the truth...and hide behind fake Captain American's costumes.

No one likes you or believes anything you say. You lie too much.

U have no honor and use dirty tactics in game. Even your own team talks about your nasty personality.

LOL amazingly funny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Thought i would let this bubble for a little.

Well Mr America im not needed to bring your lies from the woodwork.

All these people you have lied to over the years are seeping out.

Look. Lets cut this short shall we.

Mr america is full of ****. We all know that and he cnt even say it isnt true.

He knows his **** flows from his mouth. He just has not got a plug big enough to stop it ;).

Aghhh well for some one that is SO sure they are honerable yet the fact remains they are intolerable i suppose its a long road to defeat. Cant even see his own mistakes.

Well does any thing else need to be said???? No i dnt think it does.... Mr america has given us a glimpse of the real colours of him self and AI.

Lieing dogs dont win :). It a proven fact look in the hall of fame son.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

"the world has been deceived... Even the super heroes been compromised... if your human... the world needs you... "

- Nick Fury (The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Hero Series #33)

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I go based off of information given to me by my leader.

If that wasn't the deal with UMOM, then Nick Fury is telling me incorrect information.

Don't sit here and act high and mighty and call me a liar, when a) my leader is the one who told me about the UMOM deal, and b) my leader is the one who said "who wants some free crystals" (in reference to WFA).

Hate to use the old adage, but I was just following orders. Not trying to throw him under the bus or anything, but this is the truth.

I wonder if you'd be on here complaining if it was Ant-Man or Ares who did it...? It's easy to point the finger at the guy who's already been taking all the flack. You guys continue to call me a liar, yet the only real concrete lie you can point out is the one where im basing it off of information told to me by my leader.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

so now your blaming your team for something you have done!

LOL!

Keep it up man:)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Not at all, just explaining why I said what I said in regards to UMOM.

If my information is incorrect and my leader confirms that it's incorrect, I'll come back here and apologize for not stating fact. Until that happens though, im sticking to what I've been told.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I dont get it.. why are you guys still going on with this flaming war?

Everyone already knows AI kisses every alliance ass while they need them, then they act behind their backs when they dont. Opportunists, simple as that and some ppl are stupid enough to keep falling for it, but.. its your fault for beliving them.

Dont bother arguing with redwurm, he will just keep twisting your words and wont admit hes wrong even when he is :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong on this occasion if I receive different information from my leader.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:17 am 
Private
Private

Part of our nap with TrA was that 3 UMOM colonies were to be able to join TrA. First time this was brought up, Monk was mentioned. Next time it was brought up, she gave the real names of 2 guys and told me they were not included. That was all. The first I heard that those 3 colonies were the ones she wanted was when we were going up there for the crystals.
Rania and I had a long conversation about this while we were going up there and I am not going to rehash this conversation once again here. End result was us basically agreeing to disagree and I asking my guys to back off to prevent war from breaking out again. Captain has told no lies, he has been posting here based off on what I have told him and from what I have read, it is consistent with the truth.

Regards,
Nick

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next