It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I don't understand how my words can't be fact when I've merely stated our reasoning for doing things.

So, you got PRAE and SHRK to stop attacking you and made nice. This is your master plan? Our sub has given you more of a headache than any alliance this round, just imagine what happens when we get there.

You don't think we know about your failed attempts to recruit alliances to your cause? You may be surprised that just because we didn't have any real agreements with WAA or TBB....we do have some with other alliances that will not be broken.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Supz108x wrote:
I have no reason to lie.....

AI are a long way from my colony.... they pose no threat.

All im doing here is stating "mostly" fact.

Twisting the words of others (mainly mr America)

And ensuring that AI encounter problems like they created for other alliances.....

Like you said... truth boils down to fact evidence. I think we all know that in this case it is most alliances word against AI.....

For me... and i hope for others that is more than enough fact and truth.

I have no reason to state things that are not true and i cnt imagine that any1 else would either........ The story has changed to many times now so the evidence that u seem to need is there. Truth does not change versions from player to player.

Ok lots of things i have issue with in this.

1. You have plenty of reasons to lie, which i have stated in other posts of mine, so im not gonna repeat myself.

2. You just admitted that some of what you have been saying is false and that you are indeed just twisting words that he says, meaning that what your doing is false propaganda like i said it was earlier.

3. I have only see 2 alliances say anything about this. So it's two people's words vs AI. Not many alliances.

4. You just called this a story. Stories are made up. They are false. Meaning you have been lying the whole time. You also say the story changed a lot. If it is the truth then it wouldnt change, because changing it would make it false.

5. When someone is told something and they pass it on and so on and so for, what was said usually changes a lot. If you were to play the game telephone at all you would see that it only takes a couple of times of passing it on that it gets skewed.

Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Really Redwurm how do you expect anyone believe anything you say?

You are such a low character

Afraid to hear the truth...and hide behind fake Captain American's costumes.

No one likes you or believes anything you say. You lie too much.

U have no honor and use dirty tactics in game. Even your own team talks about your nasty personality.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ofor4 wrote:

U have no honor and use dirty tactics in game. Even your own team talks about your nasty personality.

^^

Abnormality of TmR and IW- M3
Madagascar of INA- E5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 am 
Private
Private

all is see is a lack of military skill against AI

so now you try diplomacy, reverse diplomacy, get a grip your talking to losers that dont know how to win

AI will win E1, all that oppose will be destroyed

ive won enough eras to know this, but ill not list the alliances, you all know them they have beat the crap out of you

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 am 
Private
Private

this guy who make this forum been playing BD a whole 3 months or has been banned , lost account, ect.

why anyone even bother replying is a mystery to me,AI has honored its naps and agreements unlike the others i see playing

be glad im not leading AI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:47 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Who talked about winning in my post here?

I only discussed about someone's bad personality...nothing more or less-a worm indeed.

Just said truth...nothing more or less

I did say AI will win before era started. Personally i did not want to fight them from the start cause then i thought i had many friends in there.

Well i was a bit wrong...not that many after all.

And no...there are players that know how to win other than in AI...but not enough gathered in one team like AI and their subs are.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ofor4 wrote:

Rania, if you heard the things people call you behind your back you would curl in a corner and never come back to BD. You are the butt of all our jokes.

What have I lied about? Please update me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

last lie was when you said i did same with the Greeks. Karma something. You know well they were in the deal. Not my fault you spent resources to get them.

And only 3-4 bad characters like you spread bad rumors about me cause you can't bear the fact there are people that tell the truth right on your face. You just hate to hear the truth so you go against me.

Rest that knows me respects me and are just fine with me. You and your few puppets create the bad rumors which are lies.

I dont expect you to admit anything...Ppl like you believe what suits them in their ill mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We attacked and killed most of UMOM, those 3 colonies were in UMOM.

Once you saw us moving up that way, you were like 'HEY WAAAIT GUYS, They are going to join me so you can't have their crystals even know you are at war with their alliance".

So you took crystals from us that we earned during war and took them to your alliance. Same situation with WFA.

Again, Karma is a female dog. Next lie?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next