It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Join the AI WAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 pm 
Private
Private

Every aliance can lose, and AI should lose for their acts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Supz108x wrote:
g4meover wrote:
Lol if only these things ever actually worked :')

Well what dirt u got and maybe it will....

besides.. it has allready worked. The private messages i get about taking AI down is overwhelming.

AI are backstabbers and it is being proven. FACT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:08 pm 
Private
Private

AI stop with the lies!
AI back-stabbed TBB brutally...saying that TBB snipped relic #4 is wrong and just another lies ! :x

TBB was the first to send large scale attack on that relic and I think did a great job by coordinating and setting delay...TBB's eta on that relic was 1 tick later than AI...then after 2 ticks on air without any warning or mail,without talking about it, AI turned all their sqds to take advantage on TBB since there was no defense on TBB's colonies in Africa. :!:

Low and dirty trick

TBB trusted AI as WAA did and this is the outcome

Now calling TBB greedy is another lie...otherwise why relic #4 is in possesion of TBB's ally LC? :?:
ha???

If this is not a back-stabbing so what AI calls as a back-stabb is a question now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well said once again.

I think it is clear that AI have no one to hide behind. They know what they have done and there posts here seem to be getting less and less meaningful.

Maybe its time for all alliances to see the light beaming from central africa?

Who is with me? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Nobody man, they are all dead.

TBB had plenty of chances to turn. Messages were sent and promptly ignored.

The only people looking like fools here are the people trying to rewrite history.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I think your mistaken....

Its the future that is being created here...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Funny how this game works.

You'll have one round where everyone is friendly and nobody fights, and all people do is complain that its "diplomacy" dawn.

Then you'll have a round like this one, where there is mass war and less friendlies, and all you guys do is complain and yell backstab.

WAA members had been messaged countless times throughout the round telling them to turn, and asking them to PLEASE refresh before you send attacks on colonies. Not only did they not listen, but both them and the sub started to send MORE squads...to purposely win the battle (killing our squads if we didnt turn). They had their chance and lost it, respect NOT earned.

TBB had 2 hrs to respond to Nick Fury and either turn or agree to something with the relic, they did not respond at all. Who sends hundreds of squads in the air and then just goes offline? Nobody, they were just ignoring us and taking advantage of the situation. They lost their chance with us, respect REVOKED.

Call it what you want, but both alliances had ample amounts of time to correct their mistakes but did not. This is a war game, when you disrespect your allies, you will get war. Deal with it or find a different game.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 pm 
Private
Private

Dear Cpt America!

In all my years in BD you can see that my last reply before this one was my second and most likely i will go silence again after this input
So read and READ CAREFULLY !!!

BD is a community based war game (MMO),I had a chance to fight against and side by side with few of AI main and subs(aka AA,ExSo and XMEN) so therefor I know for sure when I say something; it should have good base .
Here I'm sure in 100% that this is no another cheap propoganda against AI members...This is the pure reaction for diplomacy management by AI chain of commands.Sad but yet a fact.In BD we call it backstabbing.Maybe sometimes in comics or in cartoons for kids it can be called strategy for win.

Another advice is beware that most of vet players in BD cannot be kids because 50%+ of pro gamers in the world are more than 32 years overage!
RL statistics!!!
Stop insulting people around by calling them "little boys" or fools,you just make the thing worst and worst for your team with every input.This is public place and respect is important.You come here and telling people that they lie, while you simply cannot stand the true facts.
My guess there is few people in main and subs of AI that really not happy with your objectives in foreign affairs,"Greedy" TBB and "snipping maniacs" WAA was allies,but NOW hostiles after AI surprise attacks without a warnings !!!

Now give an evidence as screenshot to prove your words,otherwise we all agree with Supz...it is about AI and not for AI

God bless your pilots
~Djigite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hard to decipher all that. I DID have to read that carefully. I've stated facts, nothing more.

Hard to call it propaganda when im giving you OUR reasoning for doing what we did. You may want to go ahead and look that word up again to make sure you understand.

If you disagree with the facts, then its your prerogative to believe lies. I will continue to call people liars while they lie, its a pretty simple solution.

You talk about respect on this forum. I give respect to those who've earned it. Plain and simple. If you think people in my alliance disagree with what I've said here then you are gravely mistaken. You should consider yourselves lucky that I'm the one talking and not some of our other members....they probably wouldn't be as nice.

You say surprise attack like there is any other kind.

I'm glad this era finally has some forum drama. It's been a while since people have hashed out their BS and concerns on here...I missed it. You have every right to come in here and say what you want, but you better be prepared for responses when you speak lies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Lies, Lies, Lies.... It all stem's around lies.

The bottom line is... within 1 tick every OP of TBB was under attack in Africa early on. No warning, respectful message asking them to get out of Africa, just out right brutality.

Within 1 tick all WAA gates are being nuked and attacked in Africa, I assume again no prior warning or decent opportunity to vacate, Just another calculated brutal show of force and indecency.

There is no way you personally can ask for people to show you respect. Not if by the way your alliance has acted this round is all they have to go on.

Maybe your are honer-able, maybe usually the group of players in AI don't behave in this aggressive fashion. The fact remains that all i have seen and heard talk of is how deceitful your alliance (as a whole) has been.

The problem is you don't seem to understand the principle of an allied alliance. If you have a disagreement with an alliance that is situated close to your hive, and that problem doesn't appear to be getting resolved. A respectful alliance might warn the other alliance to leave the area maybe a 72 tick waning to relocate and raze ops..... You see, with being allied or napped it is an agreement, an act of good will and willing. When you crush that in a tick on a mass scale of force it appears to the world that your taking advantage of the other alliances reliance on your gesture; remember, that act of good will, that act of kindness, that agreement not to attack each other.

The small print of what you disagree with ( sniping, attacking a neutral relic, encroaching on territory) is besides the point; irrelevant. The fact remains that you attacked the alliances in question. They did not attack you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next