It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: TBB+CRY vs. AI+ExSo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Arifureta wrote:
And omega, doesnt matter where it was, to me you will always be a backstabber, not that i care since that wasnt even a war but even your leader openly admitted to the backstabb.

im not sure if your just being stupid or trolling but ive never backstabbed, not on purpose anyways i mightve by accident unknowingly, and our leader said we did to shut you guys up, it was just nonstop with the backstabbing excuse. but in the end your a woman, and they always have to have there way

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
Arifureta wrote:
And omega, doesnt matter where it was, to me you will always be a backstabber, not that i care since that wasnt even a war but even your leader openly admitted to the backstabb.

im not sure if your just being stupid or trolling but ive never backstabbed, not on purpose anyways i mightve by accident unknowingly, and our leader said we did to shut you guys up, it was just nonstop with the backstabbing excuse. but in the end your a woman, and they always have to have there way

I already proved it on the other war topic that you backstabbed, go reread it if you forgot.
I dont care wathever your reason was, if it was your leader decision or not, you chose to attack on your own, no one was controling you, stop running from the responsability and just accept it

You say you did it to shut us up, yet all you did was a move 7eta to our hive? retreated then sat on a colony for the rest of the "war", not sure how that shuts someone up but ok..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hmm...you've conquered me?

I remember one round I've rage quit, and it had to do with MY own team and nobody else.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Arifureta wrote:
I already proved it on the other war topic that you backstabbed, go reread it if you forgot.
I dont care wathever your reason was, if it was your leader decision or not, you chose to attack on your own, no one was controling you, stop running from the responsability and just accept it

You say you did it to shut us up, yet all you did was a move 7eta to our hive? retreated then sat on a colony for the rest of the "war", not sure how that shuts someone up but ok..

we couldn't have backstabbed if we said we didnt and if your leader, not mine but YOURS (just trying to get it through your head) also said we didnt backstab, we were poorly planned and most of us had upcoming real life stuff anyways xD

it wasn't even a war we accepted defeat and didnt even care but you guys made a big deal out of it for some reason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

If Michael said you didnt backstabb it was to just shut you up.
We had Nap, you broke it several times than attacked us. Cant be simpler then that, tell yourself wathever you want, it was a backstabb.

And capt if you think i was implying that i made you quit that era, your wrong since that isnt even possible, i only joined mid era to help Kent and stopped playing after the big battle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
hmm everyones saying how PRAE is now first, but if no one noticed AI has no relic and PRAE has 1 which obivously grants them an extra 1000 score, without it they would still be behind

OmegaXII.. ho have u been bro? You should change your role from the "Forum Guy" to the "Reporter" .. lolz

BTW, my Alliance won M3 this round :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SoF wrote:
slayerofall wrote:
SoF wrote:

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i rest my case... *bow!*

Hey SoF how have u been Bro?? I thought u quit ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

all is good bro... having fun... yeah.. i tried quitting...tried and tried... but if you have people like skrull the capt. america around, you get so much fun...and forgot your suppose to quit... :mrgreen:

Oh you mean u started playing again, to mop clean the BUGS off the map?? lolz..! Please correct me if i'm wrong.. xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Arifureta wrote:
If Michael said you didnt backstabb it was to just shut you up.
We had Nap, you broke it several times than attacked us. Cant be simpler then that, tell yourself wathever you want, it was a backstabb.

didn't i just say that but i was wrong? and you cant break an NAP more then once xD but anyways, this wasn't even f4 it was f2 when we talked to him and we explained both our sides and he came to the conclusion there was no backstabbing, about a month after we gave up
slayerofall wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
hmm everyones saying how PRAE is now first, but if no one noticed AI has no relic and PRAE has 1 which obivously grants them an extra 1000 score, without it they would still be behind

OmegaXII.. ho have u been bro? You should change your role from the "Forum Guy" to the "Reporter" .. lolz

BTW, my Alliance won M3 this round :)
nah i'll always be the forum guy

thats a shock xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

OmegaXII wrote:
didn't i just say that but i was wrong? and you cant break an NAP more then once xD but anyways, this wasn't even f4 it was f2 when we talked to him and we explained both our sides and he came to the conclusion there was no backstabbing, about a month after we gave up

Like i said, i dont care about wath Michael said, the facts are:

1- Nap was made, your leader hid it from you.
2- You started attacking us later saying we were marked hostile and didnt know of a nap.
3- I showed you proof of nap, you stopped the attacks and apologized.
4- Few ticks after attacks start again, this time saying your "brothers" or wathever with BDAA (Something you never mentioned to anyone, you hid it)

I dont care wathever the reason for the attacks were, your at fault here for hiding information, if you break a nap without mentioning anything about "brothers" in the discussions, its a backstabb.

If not, ill nap every alliance, move to their hive, conquer then all with the excuse they attacked some newb alliance and that they are our brother alliance, repeat.
Yay, no backstabbs!

Moral of the story: If your gonna backstabb someone over a brother alliance, dont wait for them to die first :lol:

PS: This is a reply to someone who messaged me too, thats why its long.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:24 pm 
Private
Private

Sara and blake, please tell me what this has to do with E1? xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next