Why the eagerness?
Because the way it looks now, this round will be a wash. Our goal is to make this a competitive round, with many battles. It will be my last round and I have brought together all my friends to end on a good note, but I'd rather win by fighting instead of having relics handed to us.
So I'm here to stir the pot, maybe piss some people off enough to put together a challenge.
Convince me that this is STILL "BATTLE"dawn.
hmm.. that i agree, Captain America..or should i say....(lets not spoil the fun now
but then again, we all have our motives, PHI serious round will be next year...that i can assure you..
+1 ally will always be an advantage... there is no way 1 alliance can win against the whole world... NO WAY!
you said it yourself,
1) you wont attack allies,
2) you got reserves or hidden players / team in case of emergency
4) A template where you help me this era and i help your team next era and or other world...common practice.. because bd isnt as it was before where everyone is new to the game and want power and fame.. everybody know everybody already, and this is why we hide identity to prevent from being destroyed already..
so it still brings down to FriendlyDawn once again... ^^ not Battledawn.. the more friends you have the better...or you wouldnt be hidding from that comfort zone...i mean hidden identity of yours...dont you agree??
i even have a few of your avenger players, that i proposed to help them in anyways, and they too agree and appreciate it...like i said, +1 ally is always an advantage...
Battledawn from what i understand now adays:
1) KILL anything....or be killed...
2) 1 inactive random sub who doesnt do anything..or hoping to be lucky that they do something...
3) all 10 members highly Activite and boost all of the above...and be killed in the end because of domination...due to greed and no diplomacy.. only KILL and destroy...
4) your allies end up backstabbing you only to say that they aren't serious and or this is battledawn, part of strategy... and yet when you return the favor, they go histeric...!! PHATETIC if you ask me..they can never tell which is a serious round or not...
well, thats my point of view... in general that is.. ^^ till then, looking forward, red or blue or yellow, or what ever colour we will be, today you are my rival, tomorrow we are kicking arse together laughing about it..sportsmanship..! and having fun is what matters most.. good luck once again and have fun...
save some for me ^^ takecare,