It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Avengers Initiative
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CptAmerica wrote:
Why the eagerness?

Because the way it looks now, this round will be a wash. Our goal is to make this a competitive round, with many battles. It will be my last round and I have brought together all my friends to end on a good note, but I'd rather win by fighting instead of having relics handed to us.

So I'm here to stir the pot, maybe piss some people off enough to put together a challenge.

Convince me that this is STILL "BATTLE"dawn.

hmm.. that i agree, Captain America..or should i say....(lets not spoil the fun now :mrgreen: )

but then again, we all have our motives, PHI serious round will be next year...that i can assure you.. :D

+1 ally will always be an advantage... there is no way 1 alliance can win against the whole world... NO WAY!

you said it yourself,

1) you wont attack allies,
2) you got reserves or hidden players / team in case of emergency
3) Diplomacy...
4) A template where you help me this era and i help your team next era and or other world...common practice.. because bd isnt as it was before where everyone is new to the game and want power and fame.. everybody know everybody already, and this is why we hide identity to prevent from being destroyed already..

so it still brings down to FriendlyDawn once again... ^^ not Battledawn.. the more friends you have the better...or you wouldnt be hidding from that comfort zone...i mean hidden identity of yours...dont you agree?? :mrgreen:

---------------

i even have a few of your avenger players, that i proposed to help them in anyways, and they too agree and appreciate it...like i said, +1 ally is always an advantage...

---------------

Battledawn from what i understand now adays:

1) KILL anything....or be killed...

2) 1 inactive random sub who doesnt do anything..or hoping to be lucky that they do something...

3) all 10 members highly Activite and boost all of the above...and be killed in the end because of domination...due to greed and no diplomacy.. only KILL and destroy... :mrgreen: :lol:

4) your allies end up backstabbing you only to say that they aren't serious and or this is battledawn, part of strategy... and yet when you return the favor, they go histeric...!! PHATETIC if you ask me..they can never tell which is a serious round or not... :?

well, thats my point of view... in general that is.. ^^ till then, looking forward, red or blue or yellow, or what ever colour we will be, today you are my rival, tomorrow we are kicking arse together laughing about it..sportsmanship..! and having fun is what matters most.. good luck once again and have fun...

save some for me ^^ takecare,

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Well said, and obviously this is nothing personal.

I'm just trying to stir the pot and get as many people involved as possible. We will have allies and enemies. Maybe I shouldn't speak specifically about your relation (red/yellow/blue) to us since I will not be handling diplomatic duties, that's Nick Fury's gig....but I do know we have a clear cut path to victory and don't plan to hurt our eyes staring at too much blue. Our allies have been carefully chosen in advance, treachery will not be tolerated and backstabbers will be thrown into the Negative Zone.

We aren't necessarily hiding, I'm sure most of us will probably change our Skype pictures once this gets goin. It's just always fun to add a bit of mystery at the start, and identities are almost always figured out later on in the round.

If anything we are doing it not to scare you guys too much. You should thank me. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Less talk, more smash.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 am 
Private
Private

Personally speaking, I think all of you are a bunch of girls and there are no real alliances fighting anymore. It's just a bunch of sell outs and lames. Seeing how many players I can get to be a meat shield and then acting like you can play.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:03 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That is not our strategy, we will have 1 sub and 1 sub only...and they are FAR from a meat shield.

What you mention is part of the reason we are doing this, we are tired of that strategy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Aye, subs are annoying. I remember in the good 'ol days when you didn't need a sub to win. It's very rare now when an alliance can accomplish that. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CptAmerica wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
i'll probably just watch next era, e1 always excites me but i missed this era

So you make jokes and say we are going to fail, yet you won't even come play the era yourself.

What a chump.

oh im sorry i have a life :roll: :lol:

if i had more time maybe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'm so tired of that argument. I work full time, have a girlfriend, a dog, 2 cats and an active social life yet im still able to play this game at the highest level.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i work part time, used to have a girlfriend, used to have 2 dogs, no social life, have the flu, getting ready for college, out buying groceries, visiting my brother in the hospital, and i dont have time. most people want you to be on 24/7 to win when im only one like 3-4 hours a day now

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I go to school, play soccer, and have a less than average social life. ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next