It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 335
Gender: male
gunsgunsguns wrote:
Image

here you go ARF i would have shown the reply from you but i have to many pm's coming in so it was deleted




:lol: Stooping to make fake PMs?

U MAD?

_________________
FF - =I= - AE - AoH - XOXO - LoW - MTS - KSM - CME - AQS - HaHa - SOTO

You can find me at "arf900" on Skype :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
ARF wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
Image

here you go ARF i would have shown the reply from you but i have to many pm's coming in so it was deleted




:lol: Stooping to make fake PMs?

U MAD?



om lets see, it isnt a fake, why would i fake the truth?
i have never and will never post a altered or untruthful pm or pic
if you want it to be confirmed then ask simmen

if you want it posted a different way then ill be happy to amuse you bc you know it is the truth

U MAD?

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Posts: 335
Gender: male
gunsgunsguns wrote:
ARF wrote:
gunsgunsguns wrote:
Image

here you go ARF i would have shown the reply from you but i have to many pm's coming in so it was deleted




:lol: Stooping to make fake PMs?

U MAD?



om lets see, it isnt a fake, why would i fake the truth?
i have never and will never post a altered or untruthful pm or pic
if you want it to be confirmed then ask simmen

if you want it posted a different way then ill be happy to amuse you bc you know it is the truth

U MAD?


Actually I was wrong. Just looked and that pic is real, but, what exactly does that prove? I never replied to it, and as you can tell by my previous post, this was in action looooong ago and NYR even knew it was coming.

_________________
FF - =I= - AE - AoH - XOXO - LoW - MTS - KSM - CME - AQS - HaHa - SOTO

You can find me at "arf900" on Skype :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
I sent you a pm like everyone else but each was altered for certain locations and depending on rank

And you did reply bc I remember and many others have replied and sent me info and stuff like that hinge the reason your reply got deleted bc I have too many

And I saw it and forgot to archive it bc I was rushed to go buy feed for all the animals here on the farm

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 462
Gender: male
:lol: Yeah yeah. These excuses are getting quite weak now.

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Posts: 451
Gender: male
excuse.....no excuses have been from me

Maybe you don't like your job, maybe you didn't get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there's no escape, there's no excuse, so just suck up and be nice.

you guys are the only one with excuses and for yall to tell lies and such that makes yall fail

i have no excuses, just evidence to back up false excuses yall are giving

_________________
Image


skype thoth.moon


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: THE FUBR MOVEMENT
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 462
Gender: male
Who's telling lies? I've made several points that you have failed to respond to, such as why you're so hellbent on attacking NYR and want to give PHI the win when to do so would be in direct violation of what (you say) you want. I'm telling truths, if you want to say otherwise feel free to do so. I'm not even in NYR, i'm just annoyed with the constant lies coming out of your mouth, such as the one to do with my friend ARF here.

gunsgunsguns wrote:
i have no excuses, just evidence to back up false excuses yall are giving


Evidence like:

gunsgunsguns wrote:
And you did reply bc I remember and many others have replied and sent me info and stuff like that hinge the reason your reply got deleted bc I have too many


Hard evidence indeed.

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl