It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: In the end of all things
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

DrSheldonCooper wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
i see you can get screenshots of skype messages from the alliance.

You're a genius.

obviously

to make my point...if you can join a world and win through your own merits-your own kills and such (i am just watching here) i will give you 5000 tokens,

join f3, win it for 5k tokens, its already tick 3 not that i expect you to believe me or even if you do i know you wont take the challenge because your battle incapable :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

sjohnson wrote:
DrSheldonCooper wrote:
sjohnson wrote:
i see you can get screenshots of skype messages from the alliance.

You're a genius.

obviously

to make my point...if you can join a world and win through your own merits-your own kills and such (i am just watching here) i will give you 5000 tokens,

join f3, win it for 5k tokens, its already tick 3 not that i expect you to believe me or even if you do i know you wont take the challenge because your battle incapable :P

I don't play Fantasy worlds. not any more, it's no longer fun enough for me. I intend to retire from bd after e1, or at least take a VERY long break

I am already winning what's currently the most competive world (E2), which we also won last era (HINI is a great team). Perhaps also take a look at E1 and find we have more kills then anyone - you know - other then a certain alliance who felt the need to do a 214 squad vs 206 squad battle on the rank 9 alliance for god knows what reason giving them lots of kills for the entire team (counted away they actually got fairly little) and also losing effectively losing them the era because of the losses.

Don't take my word for it - ask the ones with me on E1 and the ones I play under :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm 
News Team
News Team

Reading through those logs, none of them point to the lies I allegedly told you.

Border prods are part of pacts, we line out the territory and see how deep the opponent will allow us to cross, then back out before the opponent gets too angry about it. Iirc, you ended up doing the same thing.

Again, I will stress this as much as possible, we talked a lot about placing people in your territory but only one person did. All the logs you post are way after the fact, or those people were not in positions in Asia. They had already put down watching colonies somewhere else. I didn't lie to you. Only 1 person was placed.

Please, find the logs that don't exist in my E1 chat, or in my personal logs of instructing Ceja or Amph to place. Or how about the spies I put in your subs?

I'm surprised that even with my E1 chat proving my truthfulness that you still call me a liar. XD. From what I see, just about everything up there is either out of context, or never happened. Discussions happen, which is about 90% of what you just posted.

Are you blind Alex? If you read my E1 chat logs, and my alleged lies together, it seems like the E1 chat logs prove me correctly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Lolowut wrote:
Reading through those logs, none of them point to the lies I allegedly told you.

Border prods are part of pacts, we line out the territory and see how deep the opponent will allow us to cross, then back out before the opponent gets too angry about it. Iirc, you ended up doing the same thing.

Again, I will stress this as much as possible, we talked a lot about placing people in your territory but only one person did. All the logs you post are way after the fact, or those people were not in positions in Asia. They had already put down watching colonies somewhere else. I didn't lie to you. Only 1 person was placed.

Please, find the logs that don't exist in my E1 chat, or in my personal logs of instructing Ceja or Amph to place. Or how about the spies I put in your subs?

I'm surprised that even with my E1 chat proving my truthfulness that you still call me a liar. XD. From what I see, just about everything up there is either out of context, or never happened. Discussions happen, which is about 90% of what you just posted.

Are you blind Alex? If you read my E1 chat logs, and my alleged lies together, it seems like the E1 chat logs prove me correctly.

I'm pulling out of this conversations because I feel my brain cells dieing from all the crap you talk. :lol:

Seriously - Dude - You're embarassing yourself. You just talk more and more and more nonsense. I don't really feel like digging up more chat logs. I think these say quite enough.

Go feel good about yourself, now scram. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm 
News Team
News Team

How am I embarrassing myself? I have yet to see any logged proof of the placement of Ceja, Amph, or Jer. I have yet to see any logged proof of the alleged spies I filled your subs with. I have yet to see any logged proof of the coups I apparently tried to throw.

Discussions =/= Actions. Please show me logs of me approaching your members and getting them to throw a coup against you. Please show me logs of us talking about the great deeds that Ceja, Amph, and Jer performed for us. Please show me logs of the information we gathered from your subs from the spies we had in them.

Wait a minute... could it be that.. OHMYGOD Alex. There are none! :O

I even offered you my skype for quite a long time in order for you to investigate those and feel satisfied, because I didn't lie to you. You're embarrassing yourself by throwing some crusade at Staffy. You're embarrassing yourself by crying wolf and then not able to produce anything substantial to back yourself up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5