It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 2390
Location: Got 99 problems but location ain't one
Gender: male
HunterPaige wrote:
Lol, well the Crysis teams are doing great. Getting the teams stronger. New and existing leaders doing great at leading and keeping the crysis teams active. And holding our own in SA.


Damn right. 8-)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:51 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 pm
Posts: 28
dylsupreme1 wrote:
HunterPaige wrote:
Lol, well the Crysis teams are doing great. Getting the teams stronger. New and existing leaders doing great at leading and keeping the crysis teams active. And holding our own in SA.


Damn right. 8-)


Yeah baby!!! Thats what I'm talkn about.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:01 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Look outside of the window, look to the tree... See the figure? That's not me.
Gender: male
Lol. PHI, NYRq, PHI2, Mong, NYR1 and NYRz have never even touched this battle.


It's RU, ExSo, UAA, UAA1, CEF, CEFs vs NYR, NYRt, PHA, xNYR, NYRL in the battle field.


Anyone with a sat scan can see that.

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander V


Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am
Posts: 223
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Lol. PHI, NYRq, PHI2, Mong, NYR1 and NYRz have never even touched this battle.


It's RU, ExSo, UAA, UAA1, CEF, CEFs vs NYR, NYRt, PHA, xNYR, NYRL in the battle field.


Anyone with a sat scan can see that.


:o :o WWWWWWWOoooooooooooooooooW! TIME OUT!!

dont even think of including PHI GROUP in this war... we have been on the battle with CEF since tick 100...originally at Europe then relocate at Africa and happened to merge battle with TT... on this...i even have CEF leader and few of the ministers asking our purpose..and why were grabbing their opz..at Europe..

UAA on the other hand...we have been at war with them since tick 1...they tried to take over Borneo/philippines... but sadly out numbered... :lol: :mrgreen: 3 of their members where originally at that area and relocated at Africa...i also have 1 of their members asking not to attack anymore as they are relocating...

its just coincidence they want to go having war with NYR! during our mid battle with them.. not our fault.. i told NYR and RU a 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times...im staying neutral between this two...

let me train in peace! i dont even have time to move my squads... :( just point and point...do this and that... need them moving all the time or they'll get bored.. :mrgreen:

ohwell... have fun everyone.. :mrgreen:

_________________
The martian god as they say...


-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm
Posts: 6
SoF wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Lol. PHI, NYRq, PHI2, Mong, NYR1 and NYRz have never even touched this battle.


It's RU, ExSo, UAA, UAA1, CEF, CEFs vs NYR, NYRt, PHA, xNYR, NYRL in the battle field.


Anyone with a sat scan can see that.


:o :o WWWWWWWOoooooooooooooooooW! TIME OUT!!

dont even think of including PHI GROUP in this war... we have been on the battle with CEF since tick 100...originally at Europe then relocate at Africa and happened to merge battle with TT... on this...i even have CEF leader and few of the ministers asking our purpose..and why were grabbing their opz..at Europe..

UAA on the other hand...we have been at war with them since tick 1...they tried to take over Borneo/philippines... but sadly out numbered... :lol: :mrgreen: 3 of their members where originally at that area and relocated at Africa...i also have 1 of their members asking not to attack anymore as they are relocating...

its just coincidence they want to go having war with NYR! during our mid battle with them.. not our fault.. i told NYR and RU a 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times...im staying neutral between this two...

let me train in peace! i dont even have time to move my squads... :( just point and point...do this and that... need them moving all the time or they'll get bored.. :mrgreen:

ohwell... have fun everyone.. :mrgreen:


This is the first time of I heard of this...war. Enough with the lying. I have never even talked to you guys, nonetheless attacked you. None of UAA main members have EVER been in Borneo/Phillipines. This era shows it true colors. No one can say it like it is.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am
Posts: 184
Gender: male
jashawn95 wrote:
This is the first time of I heard of this...war. Enough with the lying. I have never even talked to you guys, nonetheless attacked you. None of UAA main members have EVER been in Borneo/Phillipines. This era shows it true colors. No one can say it like it is.


Dude just get over it they saw some nice opportunity to take some loot and they took it. Being able to move all those troops from Philipines into West Africa shows their coordinating skills.
Next time dont brag being the first player having double digit crystals :arrow: :lol:

_________________
I am a SoLDier


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm
Posts: 35
is ARM winning or what?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 461
Gender: male
Huh?

_________________
Quote:
[19:00:21] Alexander: thats my opinion, maybe its *CENSORED*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm
Posts: 35
What?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: RU vs TT & NYR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 am
Posts: 184
Gender: male
ARM isnt playing. At least not that i know of.

_________________
I am a SoLDier


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl