It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shame on you!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

gev i don't hate arm and i believe i never insulted you in any way shape or form. i think we always had respectful conversations.

what i said about vahe is my personal opinion based on our interaction so far. and in a free country i am entitled to express it. you can be proud of him all you want that is your prerogative.

as for hating arm....this arm is in fact my old e1 alliance and my friends. i have nothing but respect for them. sadly their leader is another matter

defending your friends is honorable...being blind to their true nature is foolish

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Disrespecting our leader is disrespecting all of us as ARM players. Making yourself look foolish by continuing this trash talk to Tigran when he's not even responding to you. Let's see who the better alliance is in the game rather than having a pissing match on the forums.

Shall we?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

The contest ingame is on, whether the trash talk here continues or not. But it doesn't take away the fact that Tigran is a two faced wuss. There have been numerous occasions he has turned his back on us, betrayed us and backstabbed us for his convenience. Expecting people to show sportsmanship to a player, that says one thing and does another and then has the nerve to get on the forums and make a "Shame on you" topic, when he has already shamed himself through his actions is laughable. Its sad you have to be on his side, but whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'm still waiting for Saint Guarav. To come here and state how atrocious this RUN back-stab is and how he doesn't approve of it. Like he did when it happened to ZeN here: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=17733&start=70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

He was talking about turning allies against each other. He said that was a tactic reserved for GML, not ARM. This RUN backstab or NAP break as Id like to call it, was inevitable like I have stated numerous times before. If both RUN and ARM want to win, then you HAVE to break the NAP, given the fact neither ARM nor RUN will handover relics. Sitting for 2000 more ticks till the era ends, is no fun for anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:33 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
gev i don't hate arm and i believe i never insulted you in any way shape or form. i think we always had respectful conversations.

what i said about vahe is my personal opinion based on our interaction so far. and in a free country i am entitled to express it. you can be proud of him all you want that is your prerogative.

as for hating arm....this arm is in fact my old e1 alliance and my friends. i have nothing but respect for them. sadly their leader is another matter

defending your friends is honorable...being blind to their true nature is foolish

Yes we always had respectful conversations. And it shouldn't change ofcourse.

What i wanted to say, is that you just don't know good enough Vahe, and blaming and making him look like worst person (yeah person, not even a player) is ridiculous... Plus you influence the opinion of other people, of those who don't know him. Why telling wrong stuff?

All this is just a game, why forgetting about it?

And as i said you don't know him good, why judging him then? Cause i'm sure if you knew him better, you wouldn't say all of these. He is a very good guy.

And yes all of us can express ourself of course, but no need to have so much hate towards some1 you don't even know...

Also, you tell you know other ARM players etc, and you only don't like Vahe, then only by the respect towards other ARM players, you shouldn't push this farther.

Enjoy the game man and take it easy.

Peace buddy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Peace to you too gev. No disrespect intended

I would have kept quiet but after vahe specifically asked me to put an end to the reciprocal insults and i agreed, only to see he started a topic by calling me names, i kinda lost my temper

anyways back to using the old CC to kill some more ARM squads :)

tc

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
He was talking about turning allies against each other. He said that was a tactic reserved for GML, not ARM. This RUN backstab or NAP break as Id like to call it, was inevitable like I have stated numerous times before. If both RUN and ARM want to win, then you HAVE to break the NAP, given the fact neither ARM nor RUN will handover relics. Sitting for 2000 more ticks till the era ends, is no fun for anyone.

Seriously, since this is so. The nap should have never been made in the first place. I told Tigran to attack RUN before this happened and for some reason he felt his word was more important then breaking the nap. :/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:41 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

NAPs should always be made Gary. If we fought from Tick 1, none of us would win or even be able to expand and build up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:07 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

you are saying naps should be made, when you get to decide when to honor them.....or not.

My nap is you do not get in my way and I might not decide you are a threat. When I do all bets are off.

btw way why are you posts not consistent with your rank?

Or I know so and so alliance can beat me or will possibly be my best competition, so I'll negotiate a nap with them so I will be safe. If I see an opportunity to beat them then I can break the formal agreement when it suits the best interest of my alliance

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next