It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: BD at its worse
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Deplorable strategy being used in E1. The Run alliance which consists of an admin and several prominent players are using sub members to suicide and at the same time giving their colony as extra income. This is becoming worse than farming it's deliberately breaking the rules in front of our faces and not even getting punished.
Is this now become and acceptable way to play BD. IF so then we can no longer be banned for farming. An alliance that has an admin should not be above the ToS.

How do you counter a conquered colony that has nothing to lose. Whose sole purpose is help another alliance win. I understand RUN can not hang straight up, but that doesn't give them right to break the rules. THe guy is being hailed as a hero by Avi and Allen, cmon if the guy was that good then why does he need to conquered? I do not see any of you getting yourself conquered to help you sub.

Of course I expect another rationale why this instance of farming is acceptable. The thing is I have a convo on skype with another admin 6 months ago about the same thing being bannable. :roll:

Post subject: Re: BD at its worse
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Deplorable strategy being used in E1. The Run alliance which consists of an admin and several prominent players are using sub members to suicide and at the same time giving their colony as extra income. This is becoming worse than farming it's deliberately breaking the rules in front of our faces and not even getting punished.
Is this now become and acceptable way to play BD. IF so then we can no longer be banned for farming. An alliance that has an admin should not be above the ToS.

How do you counter a conquered colony that has nothing to lose. Whose sole purpose is help another alliance win. I understand RUN can not hang straight up, but that doesn't give them right to break the rules. THe guy is being hailed as a hero by Avi and Allen, cmon if the guy was that good then why does he need to conquered? I do not see any of you getting yourself conquered to help you sub.

Of course I expect another rationale why this instance of farming is acceptable. The thing is I have a convo on skype with another admin 6 months ago about the same thing being bannable.

First off, you are whining.

Secondly, show me where in the ToS, it says that a conquered colony should not join a friendly alliance? What proof do you have that Razor is being used for resources? He was conquered legitimately, and will stay a conquer, unless HE decides to rebel. Razor, was conquered and not playing in any alliance, and we asked him to join a sub, because he had an army. He joined and he is now playing the game. The fact that you guys have not been able to kill him, is not his fault, or ours. Now you talk about extra income. What extra income? Yeah the 4 metal per tick. Thats a game changer alright. LOL. Razor relocated to counter your lock down, and you guys had more than half an hour, NOT to quell him. But you went ahead and quelled his rebellion. Infact Razor is free to rebel any time he wants. If he doesnt, its his choice. We are not indebted to liberate anyone we conquer and we WONT.

Now lets come to farming. Seriously? What have we farmed? On the other hand, Lava, has captured 1600 outposts in 1700 ticks. I have openly seen him farming and heck he has been banned for farming once...I guess. And you have the gall to get on here and say WE farm, because one conquered guy who is in a sub is giving you a hard time. And this has got nothing to do with the fact an Admin is playing in our team. Thats a ridiculous accusation with no basis and infact unethical. Laughable Gary. I didnt expect this from you.

Oh and BTW, An admin playing legitimately in a server, is actually highly commendable. It shows that the Admin is committed to the game's improvement, checks out any bugs we report and takes it up with the dev, keeps in touch with the game and brings up practical difficulties that players face in the game during dev meetings. This is something I havent seen any Admin do. I encourage all admins to actually play serious eras, so they actually get a closer look at the game. This will only help the game improve, and this is what everyone wants. This is what the admin in our team is doing, and random accusations of partiality, without substantial proof, is simply hitting below the belt without basis. Its quite shameful really.

Last edited by mfreak on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 am 
Corporal
Corporal

:roll:

Do you constantly need to make a fool of yourself, Gary..

You have several subs helping you and suiciding so u can get ur lame behind up to our hive.. And still it takes u weeks to achieve that..

We have a few sub members helping us out and that bothers you while u have several alliances helping u out.. A recent addition to that number of alliances helping ARM: PHI.. Can't blame us for using the game tactics..

So stop ur whining.. And get ur behind in gear.. Stop posting this idiotic forum posts for god sake..

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I demand that meat shields be bannable in BD :D

Ban PHI, Lion, G, G2 and other alliances that have been simply asked to suicide against us and KoH. Maybe their failures is a good lesson :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Allen I'm not going to be a part of your long useless rhetoric.

Whining? This is what whining means straight from Urban Dictionary.
This is what people frequently accuse each other of on the internet to make themselves look dominant, manly, or grown up, due to the fact that they don't actually feel this way in real life. The tactic frequently backfires, however, when the accuser displays his lack of basic grammar skills or lack of knowledge of the caps lock key

The fact remains he is a farm. If this is okay, just admit farming is okay.
As for you other tirade. Find your own freaking thread.

Snow man I have no subs. Matter of fact I think subs sux and openly against the. Again what the hell does this have to do with farming?

I am disappointed that's how you think of me. I never blasted you on how your the reason WR came in an honorable something place because you gave you relics to morgan so they could win or that your a pansy. I thought we were cool.

No matter, If I am a fool and a idiot for daring to voice the truth without recourse or fear of what others think of my, then GOD blessed me a fool and and idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

you sure prove that sometimes it is so much better to shut up. but you asked for it, so let's start...

aazaadx wrote:
Deplorable strategy being used in E1. The Run alliance which consists of an admin and several prominent players are using sub members to suicide and at the same time giving their colony as extra income.

Deplorable strategy? this strategy of relocating and trapping was used in here before you heard about this game.
wanna talk suicide? UB, ARMa, ARM4, Lion, PoZ, G, G2, and yeah, also ARMT and the latest addition PHI...
you threw them all infront of us so they take your losses.

Quote:
This is becoming worse than farming it's deliberately breaking the rules in front of our faces and not even getting punished.

wanna talk about "breaking the rules in front of our eyes"? sure. let's talk about Lava. 1400 ops conquered by tick 1000. most of the colonies who built those ops got banned. somehow Lava is clean as the snow on top of the mountains. now 1400 ops razed worth 420k metal, 280k oil and 7000 workers. that's right. 7000 workers. enough for more than 200 squads. not to mention the resources you get from 7000 workers.
interesting thing, while Lava could get all those ops, he had amazing rank. now, that you lost land and he took "only" 200-300 ops in about 500 ticks, suddenly rebuilding is not that easy is it... funny huh... if i didn't know that ARM never cheat, i might have suspected something...

Quote:
How do you counter a conquered colony that has nothing to lose. Whose sole purpose is help another alliance win.

That is a very good question. one that we are trying to answer during the whole era. you know, when mysterious colonies popped up near us with only 1 purpose - spamming, taking land, blocking us from going where we want... oh yeah... and all those colonies, they always had 1 more job ofc... building ops 3 ticks away from Lava's spams... what do you know...

Quote:
I understand RUN can not hang straight up, but that doesn't give them right to break the rules. THe guy is being hailed as a hero by Avi and Allen, cmon if the guy was that good then why does he need to conquered? I do not see any of you getting yourself conquered to help you sub.

This you still have to prove. so far you got kicked out from africa, europe, most of asia and most of AA. you and your ARMT slaves are in our hive for 300 ticks and still couldn't get anything done.
We are not praising this guy as a hero. what he did was a legit move which he also did few eras back when he played in the main.

Quote:
Of course I expect another rationale why this instance of farming is acceptable. The thing is I have a convo on skype with another admin 6 months ago about the same thing being bannable. :roll:

You are only frustrated for not being able to get this guy. understandable. however, no one told you to run away with your 33 squads against his 20.
But most important is, Gary, before you come here to accuse us of breaking the rules, you better check very carefully what's going on in your alliance. and next time, you should send someone else to complain about breaking the rules. you know... maybe someone whose password wasn't known to half the server few eras ago...

sorry for the length, you just amazed me with your rudeness.

Cheers

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 am 
Private
Private

tl;dr

how about that weather we're having?

*comical relief failure*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 am 
Corporal
Corporal

aazaadx wrote:

Snow man I have no subs. Matter of fact I think subs sux and openly against the. Again what the hell does this have to do with farming?

I am disappointed that's how you think of me. I never blasted you on how your the reason WR came in an honorable something place because you gave you relics to morgan so they could win or that your a pansy. I thought we were cool.

No matter, If I am a fool and a idiot for daring to voice the truth without recourse or fear of what others think of my, then GOD blessed me a fool and and idiot.

I have nothing personal to you (we are cool), but u should get ur facts straight:

1. U ARE using a lot of subs to fights us.
2. U KEEP talking other alliances in ur favour like PHI
3. Look at lava's achievements.. I know who is really farming here, OP farming..
4. IF people in 1 of our subs help us out its called farming but when u use ur 5-6 subs it is a normal thing right?
5. U know why I had to hand over.. It was NOT my own decission alone.. So no reason to bring that up again..

Regards
S

Click here for your BD Mentor

[9:58:53] Max (Maxattack): And guy.. well... he scares me! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am 
Private
Private

Last era was last era, this era is this. Whatever happened with all of us in WR doesn't matter, lmao.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:41 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Allen I'm not going to be a part of your long useless rhetoric.

Whining? This is what whining means straight from Urban Dictionary.
This is what people frequently accuse each other of on the internet to make themselves look dominant, manly, or grown up, due to the fact that they don't actually feel this way in real life. The tactic frequently backfires, however, when the accuser displays his lack of basic grammar skills or lack of knowledge of the caps lock key

Who is accusing who here? If you were so (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) dominant, manly and grown up, you should have shut your trap, taken things in stride, and played the damn game, without whining about it and starting a "BD at its worst thread". Now that you havent been able to kill Razor, you wanna stomp your feet and take your ball and go home accusing everyone of cheating, farming and showing partiality. Get a grip. This tactic has been used by ARM twice this era, first by our beloved Tiggy (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) cat :lol: , and now by you. RUN has simply posted BR's on the forums and played the game in a legit fashion. If you cant accept it, then maybe you should just quit and save yourself from the embarrassment.

You brought up the topic of Admins playing the game, I replied to that accusation, which is not only baseless but downright shameful. A new low even for you. One that I didnt expect. But oh well. Secondly no I will not go create another thread and give this useless rant of yours any credibility.

Lastly, grammar skills? Caps lock key? :lol: God, you do crack me up.

BTW, for an American, your grammar skills do suck. LOL. Its "BD at its WORST" not "BD at its worse". Guess you were right to look up urban dictionary.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next