It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
Rain you are the biggest example of a BD loser I know. You played E1 15 times never won never even came close. POZ is a joke every era still you keep coming.

I landed you a hand when you needed it then you bit it five times over. You have no character, no skill, no clue. All you have is a big mouth that keeps flapping and causing me minor headaches.

A big mouth that keeps flapping? I barely talk in Broadcast and on here, normally I only talk to those in my alliance. And a BD loser? That's another rich comment, since I don't play to win. I did that once, with Robb and Brian. We won, although I didn't like the experience as a whole. Yes, playing with the people was fine but it was stressful. I play games to have fun, not necessarily to win. And with that mentality, I play only to have fun. IF PoZ winds up winning in the process, that's cool. Now, I would respect your comment about PoZ never winning but I haven't been playing to win since I started 15 eras ago. So your point, in that statement, is null and void. I have a life, I somewhat enjoy it. I'm not going to put endless hours into a game just to win. If i'm not having fun, I'm not going to play.

As for when you lended me a hand, yes you did this. Do I have some reservations about this era? Of course, but I'm sticking to my guns. That era you helped me, you also wanted me to go into a hopeless situation that I had no hope in winning. Since you wanted PoZ to fight both ARM and ARMT. Although the rebellion by 7CAV caught us off guard and thus had to deal with that. But I will pay you back for that, especially if you quit being so petty about a damn game. You pissed your money away on it, knowing the risks. It came back to bite you. That's not any of my concern.

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I told you Rain, its not about the money. Its not like people put their savings into the game. We spend, cuz we have it. And we spend what we can. Thats that. Winning or losing is just another result, but ofc we end up winning most of the time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Gev suicided into RUNx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I understand your point, Allen. But it was directed at Daimon or however you spell the name he's known as. As he sent me a message in game, quite a few, giving me a lot of hate. He specifically said "you are lieing sack of useless newb. u ruined my money and my game with your stupidity." I could screen shot it if you want. Just some people put too much stake into the game, not saying all do. :)

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Gev suicided into RUNx

that is not a very good result... why did they have to send the vecs???

i also wouldnt have sent the tanks. you gave 600 infs double power... even if you got to 2nd round, would still lose much less.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I dump $0 into this game and stil can win :)

And the All this talk abot POZ asking RMO to due a pointless this is over. RMO did no help what so ever. We are still causig ARMT and ARM the biggest problems of all. Its over and done with.

So quit argueing over it. Take it from the alliance that got hit please. We aren't complaining about it. Why should you? It's part of the game these things happen. Unfortunately it wasn't a noble thing to do but it happens, and you can't really do anything about it.

Please let this be the last post about it.

~Random

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Strategy or not, its awful convenient that after a year ago or so when Andrew stated rounds end at tic 2500 it changing for certain alliances.

This is the topic when it was brought up, cuz I wasn't happy that worlds were ending at tic 2500 instead of 3000.
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=10808&hilit=round+ends&start=10

Andrew didn't answer this thread (not sure why). But he publicly announced that all rounds are now ending at tic 2500. Why is this all of a sudden different?

Then you want to come here and publicly announce what Michael has to say, like since you guys talked and sorted things out no need to worry and that what the Admin announced is no longer valid. (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) why should I even talk to the admin when I can go straight to you. Why do you get to circumvent the admin? That's what it looks like to me. A year ago this was decided, now since you and your buddy Michael decided something different.

Rounds need to be fair and consistent across the board. All rounds should end same time and not change when a player that had direct contact with the owner wants something else. If your going to use your influence to get the results you want. your really not playing fair.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Aza E1 is a big money bringer to BD...making it go 500 ticks brings in more money.

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Yeah what Random said, and also it doesnt look like it will end in 500 ticks. So no harm done there having 3000 ticks.

BTW rounds generally used to be 3000 ticks long. But, I think they were shortened because there was a phase inbetween where there were too many servers and too less competition that led to unnecessarily prolonged eras. Maybe they shortened cuz of that too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 am 
Captain
Captain

aazaadx wrote:
Strategy or not, its awful convenient that after a year ago or so when Andrew stated rounds end at tic 2500 it changing for certain alliances.

This is the topic when it was brought up, cuz I wasn't happy that worlds were ending at tic 2500 instead of 3000.
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=10808&hilit=round+ends&start=10

Andrew didn't answer this thread (not sure why). But he publicly announced that all rounds are now ending at tic 2500. Why is this all of a sudden different?

Then you want to come here and publicly announce what Michael has to say, like since you guys talked and sorted things out no need to worry and that what the Admin announced is no longer valid. *CENSORED* why should I even talk to the admin when I can go straight to you. Why do you get to circumvent the admin? That's what it looks like to me. A year ago this was decided, now since you and your buddy Michael decided something different.

Rounds need to be fair and consistent across the board. All rounds should end same time and not change when a player that had direct contact with the owner wants something else. If your going to use your influence to get the results you want. your really not playing fair.

Let me answer this in a simple way. Had this round been determined to go just to tick 2500, an extension would have been asked for by RUN/KoH/allies. Like has happened in the past if this war was still in full swing at that point, it would have been accepted and the round extended to probably 3000. This to prevent a round in full swing ending because of a tick number. Like Michael stated long ago..he won't end rounds when they are still going and the end is not determined.

Avi going to Michael to clarify if the round was gonna end at 2500 or 3000 and getting an answer of 3000 seems like Michael has been paying attention to the round and can foresee this war not being over by 2500.

On a side note, the fact that ARM and allies seem to be banking on this round being over soon instead of thinking they will win the war does show your mindset and its one I am glad to see.

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 44  Next