It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

There are a lot of things not stated in the ToS..... :lol:

Thats why there is so much gray area in Bannable offenses.

Also, when did they make razing full control again? Gone for a year or so and so much is different. :x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Its fair play. I know its annoying, but we have been plagued by these "spammers" all era long. Since the war started. Now a sub member is spamming ARM because ARM is marked hostile. Of course we asked him to build, to help us, but I guess thats nothing wrong. We always ask friends to come help us when we need em.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

They did tht awhile back with the op razing.

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Its fair play. I know its annoying, but we have been plagued by these "spammers" all era long. Since the war started. Now a sub member is spamming ARM because ARM is marked hostile. Of course we asked him to build, to help us, but I guess thats nothing wrong. We always ask friends to come help us when we need em.

It was bannable once....I think. I am not saying I am totally in favor of any one alliance. If this happen to KoH I would argue it as well. I dont see how it is acceptable by the rules. I know it has been against the rules to make a colony to spam and give beneficial advantage to any player or side, but you say its okay because he is going to play but look at it this way. If ARM doesnt get away the war is over and the era is done. To play now is pointless. Its obvious he made a colony just to spam and support RUN in taking out ARM.

So is it fair play only because he is "playing" or is it fair because there nothing wrong with it at all? Because last time I checked to make a colony to spam is bannable. (Yes, I do know what its like to have a spam colony appear by me and spam my alliance, OPs and when reported, they are banned most of the time)

The problem with BD these days is that things change so fast that I honestly can't tell whats legit and rule abiding now days.

I have a mix knowledge of Old Client and up till about a year or so ago I knew most things acceptable on the New Client.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

See, it is your interpretation that the colony is there only to spam. But the truth is quite the contrary. We had to take out relocation spots, but we also needed a player, and an experienced one, that will build up fast and help us in NA, to take out any ARM infrastructure that they might build. So we got one of our friends to build.

BTW a lot of things on BD are "nor fair" only because people (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and whine about it. Sometimes its just ridiculous.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
See, it is your interpretation that the colony is there only to spam. But the truth is quite the contrary. We had to take out relocation spots, but we also needed a player, and an experienced one, that will build up fast and help us in NA, to take out any ARM infrastructure that they might build. So we got one of our friends to build.

BTW a lot of things on BD are "nor fair" only because people *CENSORED* and whine about it. Sometimes its just ridiculous.

Agree

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:

BTW a lot of things on BD are "nor fair" only because people *CENSORED* and whine about it. Sometimes its just ridiculous.

I totally agree on that last part but not sure how far and to what extent of it but ye.... I still remember the arguments of making sub against rules cause its cheap and blah blah lol

But anyway I can see what you are saying but at the same time, what stops 3006, ARM or anyway else from relocating that guy out into the boonies somewhere that makes him pointless and useless. Sure its a great plan, use and blah blah but most likely he getting a new spot far away. So I still see it as a spammer. No offense to you or the player but I can't agree with you. Now if he was further away in a place where he will most likely not be forced relocated away then it makes all sense in the world and he would still be in range to spam OPs that belong to ARM.

The round can still keep going on. ARM could reverse the odds or ARM can still get away. Its not like you stop them completely from relocating away unless you can take them out within a day or two. Which I am not saying you can't but at the same time, I played the losing side once before and we lasted over a week when most people(Including us) were convinced we had day or two tops left. (Talking 5 to 1 difference in army size and they were landing at our doorstep) Oddly enough the example I used was ARM vs ExSo.....ExSo being the losing side :cry:

So unless you cant force relocate anymore or I have to say he is a spammer. No offense or anything just I look at the huge big giant picture(redundant I know) but his location was most advantage for a spammer then a long time player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

3006 does not have territory. The only place they can force relocate to is within our territory, which is fine by us, atleast he doesnt have to spend any oil :D Everything was taken into consideration before asking him to plant a colony there - his proximity to ARMs relocation spots, who was nearby, what he could do etc.,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
Aha gev so ARM doesn't think they have good players or skills? :)

ok then i stand correct guess they know best ;)

I meant the last part of your post, you know it ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Been away on business for the past few days and it seems ARM has fallen in the mean time. Are my squads even dead? Think I left them in Phillipines last time I checked haven't seen any BR's of them posted yet though.

This was one of the most competitive eras I've played on from tick 1 to about 1400 where the constant backstabbing unfolded. First it was AnM, which was later re-named KoH, trying to sneak through Anatartica to south Africa which we never had an agreement so that's fine. As soon as they got close ZeN suddenly breaks NAP and starts attacking with all 4 of their subs all who have been preparing for over 300 ticks on the front lines. They were much more prepared than us I admit. They took over most of Africa pushing us all back to Saudi Arabia where we held our ground. After a few weeks of cat and mouse they finally die to ARM in a lockdown which was followed by a ZeN "sub" which a few ticks later were found sharing accounts.

During all of this happening we had to deal with Jayke Dowdy from JSOC, Hunta which was an ex-ARM member, and Viral another ex-ARMT member all backstabbing us. Andrei's doing? I doubt it. As you can see we had a lot of backstabs not only from allies but our own team mates as well.

There weren't the only ones however. Not only was it RUN2 that took the initiative to go behind Rob's back to trap ARMT but the main alliance was apparently clueless of what was going on. After asking them they decided to support their sub, naturally. However, speaking to Ilona privately she seemed to have believed that Rob had offered Vahik a truce which wasn't true.

Now personally, I don't care that they backstabbed it was a dishonorable move yes but it's also strategy. They caught us off guard 100%. The part that was annoying though was when Horseman who was a conquer of RUN and without an alliance the entire era sent 30 squads of only armored vehicles matching RUN2's eta. This saved all of their ranged making us only take out armored squads.

This wasn't the only occasion RUN subs were used as multi's to say the absolute least. TEIWAZ and his multi was banned for doing the exact same thing along with spamming our outposts. Another multi was the RUNa member sitting between their colonies and our squads relentlessly spamming while being conquered by RUN main alliance. Not only is this farming it's also an exploit in the system where they can easily force relocate him to an outpost being attacked last second and then ability to trap the returning squads. Which the developers need to fix and the admins being made aware that this is cheating.

Now that the truth is out there. Allan, you have every right to think that what you guys did was "fair". We can both agree that if you were in our shoes and someone did this to you you would be upset as well. That's all I'll say about that.

As for RUN I expected more from most of the members seeing as I've grown close relationships with most of them in previous eras. What I thought was honorable players was all just a lie in my first era back and my last era I'll be participating in.

For my team, ARMT, I'm proud to have worked with you and apologize for my absence near the end of the war but my career is more important to me. The new recruits that came from Kongregate you guys have potential to be big names don't start adopting the techniques this era has shown you from our opponents and I guarantee you'll all be great, respectable players.

Wall of text is over thanks for reading and finding out the truth. Enjoy the dying game. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next