It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: ARM vs. RUN
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
This wasn't the only occasion RUN subs were used as multi's to say the absolute least. TEIWAZ and his multi was banned for doing the exact same thing along with spamming our outposts.

Man, all I hear is lot of excuses. The only thing we did, was break the NAP with ARMT. Thats about it. That is legit since we are trying to win the game.

RUN has not used any multies. Runer - who got banned with Teiwaz, got banned for account sharing. He didnt have any bearing in the war, he built to watch us. And apparently Teiwaz asked him to move his squads.

Horseman - Again a former player, who decided to help us out.
Caeser - Another former player.
Razor - A good friend, and team mate, he decided to sit this one out. But decided to have some fun late in the era. We didnt even know he was there, heck his name wasn't Razor at first. He was somewhere in NA, just watching. And one day he comes online and tells us he is playing LOL. Then we get him into a sub.

On the other hand, we have had so many people, and all of them friends of ARM spam us. Every single time. A colony pops up, 2 ticks later sends out 60 spams. Lava got banned for farming. There is a colony lavagulin, in E1, am damn sure is a multi of Lava. But we havent said a word.

On top of this, UB,Lion, All Arm subs (most of them formed after the war started btw, like the ARMa dudes in Saudi), G, G2, PHI, POZ and subs. Heck even RMO, started attacking KoH.

On our side its KoH, RUNx, RUNS, RUNi, RUN2. Dont even tell me others are doing anything, cuz they aren't.

I see a lot of bitterness here, from ARM making threads all the time about this dishonorable tactic or that. Reality is its just gameplay. We have to do whatever we can in the time we can spend online, to get things done. But the hatred SoF, Tigran, Gevorg, Gary etc talk about, is just reciprocation in kind. We are the ones getting all the hatred.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
This wasn't the only occasion RUN subs were used as multi's to say the absolute least. TEIWAZ and his multi was banned for doing the exact same thing along with spamming our outposts.

Man, all I hear is lot of excuses. The only thing we did, was break the NAP with ARMT. Thats about it. That is legit since we are trying to win the game.

RUN has not used any multies. Runer - who got banned with Teiwaz, got banned for account sharing. He didnt have any bearing in the war, he built to watch us. And apparently Teiwaz asked him to move his squads.

Horseman - Again a former player, who decided to help us out.
Caeser - Another former player.
Razor - A good friend, and team mate, he decided to sit this one out. But decided to have some fun late in the era. We didnt even know he was there, heck his name wasn't Razor at first. He was somewhere in NA, just watching. And one day he comes online and tells us he is playing LOL. Then we get him into a sub.

On the other hand, we have had so many people, and all of them friends of ARM spam us. Every single time. A colony pops up, 2 ticks later sends out 60 spams. Lava got banned for farming. There is a colony lavagulin, in E1, am damn sure is a multi of Lava. But we havent said a word.

On top of this, UB,Lion, All Arm subs (most of them formed after the war started btw, like the ARMa dudes in Saudi), G, G2, PHI, POZ and subs. Heck even RMO, started attacking KoH.

On our side its KoH, RUNx, RUNS, RUNi, RUN2. Dont even tell me others are doing anything, cuz they aren't.

I see a lot of bitterness here, from ARM making threads all the time about this dishonorable tactic or that. Reality is its just gameplay. We have to do whatever we can in the time we can spend online, to get things done. But the hatred SoF, Tigran, Gevorg, Gary etc talk about, is just reciprocation in kind. We are the ones getting all the hatred.

You My Friend Deserve a cookie. :)

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

i must see what happens in 4 ticks :lol: Image

(´・ω・`)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It'll be a treat :)

HaHa/HeHe
RuN

Respect Few Fear None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:00 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

anarchy69 wrote:
[color=#FFFF80] Allan, you have every right to think that what you guys did was "fair". We can both agree that if you were in our shoes and someone did this to you you would be upset as well. That's all I'll say about that.

Bro, you forgot, Allan reacts if its a serious round..where 3 pages is his...explainning from 0-9 A-Z as to why and why...or else, its "just watching not serious, with his pizzas all around him" he seriously gotta share those... :lol: i want some.. :P

Or like how it's being explained in detail that its not that... but then its actual that..for example below:

mfreak wrote:
It is not against the rules. It is a sub member that joined RUNo. And he is playing the game and is doing what sub members do, help the main.

then someone says;

Lord Nightmare wrote:

Would have been fine if he has been playing this round for a while and decided to join RUNo. But this colony just broke out of protection for the attack, and considering its location its quite obvious it was built for this specific purpose which makes it against the rules.

then suddenly changes the statement..

mfreak wrote:
Yes, we were looking for someone to spam the relocation outposts. And then we found that we had no one. So we contacted a friend, asked him to build there, got him to join a sub, and he is now playing the game.

Caught red handed :lol: :lol: :P *Peace!* *tsk!* *tsk!* i do have to agree, that of all the comedian at forum..Allan way by far hilarious.. ahaha :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
But the hatred SoF, Tigran, Gevorg, Gary etc talk about, is just reciprocation in kind. We are the ones getting all the hatred.

It is bro..it is :cry: but its not only within RUN or ARM... but other alliance and to other alliance too...and i did specify "in general"

Well, as one of those few have stated... specifically because of 1 certain player... :lol: :lol: :roll:

if it can only be done, do the anger/hatred at solo world...settle it there FGS!! :cry:

why involve everyone within the alliance...its just making things worst...then all this excuses goes wild fire...you did this you did that... i follow and you go why did you do that.. Meatsheild here and there... zzzzZZzzz...then another would whine about... *sing!* Oh McDonald had a FARM... get over and done with it...! Its a WAR game as what you all kept on saying...RIVALS! NOT ENEMIES!

you do the clean and honorable way now adays..your screwed! :lol: :lol:

today your my oponent..tomorrow we are dominating the world together.. ;) we do what we can till its done..

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
It is not against the rules. It is a sub member that joined RUNo. And he is playing the game and is doing what sub members do, help the main.

then someone says;

Lord Nightmare wrote:

Would have been fine if he has been playing this round for a while and decided to join RUNo. But this colony just broke out of protection for the attack, and considering its location its quite obvious it was built for this specific purpose which makes it against the rules.

then suddenly changes the statement..

mfreak wrote:
Yes, we were looking for someone to spam the relocation outposts. And then we found that we had no one. So we contacted a friend, asked him to build there, got him to join a sub, and he is now playing the game.

Man, how is this even contradicting myself?

We were looking for a member to play in a sub and spam relocation outposts. I think I have been consistent with my reasons, unless you are misunderstanding what I am writing, or choose to misinterpret it in which case its nothing new. People losing an argument always do that ;) :P

BTW sure bro, Id be happy to share the Pizza. And the beer!!:D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

just wanted to comment about the spamming in alaska.

if you have a real secondary base, then by tick 2000 it is already well guarded and can't be spammed.
Thing is, ARM being #1 with no control of any spot in the world which can't really stand for too long.
They couldn't have built ops anywhere in the world if it wasn't for 3006's betrayal.
ARM just rushed ops, using the betrayal of 3006 and was hoping for 24 ticks of silence. btw, this wouldn't have helped their relics anyway.

on a side note, van of 3006 conveniently was kicked out of 3006 and immediately started spamming all our ops in northern SA. he got banned, and i guess it wasn't for having slave colony. there was sharing/multi'ing there.

Last but not least - 3006 are playing dirty game. it is obvious that they betrayed our trust and acted directly against our agreement according to which they should have stayed neutral. however they did whatever they could to help ARM which for me is breaking the agreement.

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviturg wrote:
just wanted to comment about the spamming in alaska.

if you have a real secondary base, then by tick 2000 it is already well guarded and can't be spammed.
Thing is, ARM being #1 with no control of any spot in the world which can't really stand for too long.
They couldn't have built ops anywhere in the world if it wasn't for 3006's betrayal.
ARM just rushed ops, using the betrayal of 3006 and was hoping for 24 ticks of silence. btw, this wouldn't have helped their relics anyway.

on a side note, van of 3006 conveniently was kicked out of 3006 and immediately started spamming all our ops in northern SA. he got banned, and i guess it wasn't for having slave colony. there was sharing/multi'ing there.

Last but not least - 3006 are playing dirty game. it is obvious that they betrayed our trust and acted directly against our agreement according to which they should have stayed neutral. however they did whatever they could to help ARM which for me is breaking the agreement.

Well, did you have a clear cut agreement that they couldn't let ARM relocate to them? If not, they can do as they please or they can overlook ARM picking that spot as a relocation place. If they are friendly with ARM, whats wrong with letting a buddy own OPs near them? or let their buddies relocate?

There many ways around an agreement without breaking it. Any alliance leader should know that :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

3006 did what they thought was fair. I have outmost respect for the fact that they didn't attack us outright or try to win the era after being silent for 2000 ticks.

so as far as 3006 goes, except van ofc who is a worthless newb, I have nothing but nice things to say.

Also they are capping lava as we speak which is a huge PLUS :)

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

cosmin1980 wrote:
3006 did what they thought was fair. I have outmost respect for the fact that they didn't attack us outright or try to win the era after being silent for 2000 ticks.

so as far as 3006 goes, except van ofc who is a worthless newb, I have nothing but nice things to say.

Also they are capping lava as we speak which is a huge PLUS :)

Thats not a good thing either. Its also a known as handing over things to someone not an enemy plan too.

You do the work, and get none of the pay for it. It normally starts wars with allies or cause a break in NAPs.

How would you feel if all of ARM's crystals went to them and you get the relics but at the same time, they could flip around and attack you and take them back. ARM's crystals would do wonders to their production. While ARM's army did not so wonderful things to your army.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 433 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 44  Next