It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: So FINALLY!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I don't say BS to everyone and hide behind a computer screen. Backstabbing is a strategy and does not make anyone a wussie it just means they have more brains than you to take advantage of a situation.

What you did was not a backstab, the kind of backstab that works as strategy. What you did was be a dishonorable wuss. You didnt even have the balls to admit it back then, and went inactive. There was no situation to take advantage of in reality.

But lets not digress. This isn't about you or the M1 era. That was brought up for an entirely different reason. There is not much anyone has to say anything about you, other than the fact that you are infact a wuss that didnt just backstab on M1, but ran away from his team on M4. Lets just leave it there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

mfreak's current stats in e1. real pr0 right here guys. No wonder you got backstabbed back then, i think you might've deserved it ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Eh, I said that already. That I am not playing this era or any subsequent era for atleast another year. I didnt even boost or do anything. I defended an outpost, that's about everything Ive done till now.

So what, if I dont do anything? You dont deserve a backstab or whatever, you politely ask that person to step down. Thats the right thing to do. Not be a dishonorable (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ah, so you weren't playing that M1 round seriously either? Since you didn't do anything which ultimately led to the backstab. Why make such a big fuss about it then, why the grudge?

What a lovely community seriously.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Ah, so you weren't playing that M1 round seriously either? Since you didn't do anything which ultimately led to the backstab. Why make such a big fuss about it then, why the grudge?

Yeah I wasnt playing seriously, and I didnt do much. So? Thats not a reason you backstab someone. If you wanted to play seriously, and was not happy with my activity, then ask me to step down. Ill step down, join a sub, or quit and give you my crystals and you can take it from there.

There is a way to do things and deal with people. You cant just run around bein a pissant and expect people to admire you and respect you.

Seriously what a lovely couple of players to add to this community :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:

Yeah I wasnt playing seriously, and I didnt do much. So? Thats not a reason you backstab someone. If you wanted to play seriously, and was not happy with my activity, then ask me to step down. Ill step down, join a sub, or quit and give you my crystals and you can take it from there.

There is a way to do things and deal with people. You cant just run around bein a pissant and expect people to admire you and respect you.

Seriously what a lovely couple of players to add to this community :roll:

I'd have them over you any day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Of course YOU would. But sadly anyone worth anything, wouldn't have them, or you for that matter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Of course YOU would. But sadly anyone worth anything, wouldn't have them, or you for that matter.

Funny how I keep ending up in rank 1 alliances since, obviously some people think differently to you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Some people that backstab their way into number 1, and cant do anything on their own. When I end up rank 1 I fight for it. You kiss ass, betray and backstab your way into number 1. There is a difference. I dont expect you of all people to understand that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Although we're all going completely off-topic, I'd rather have Allen over any Kongregate player on my team. Honorable, active, skilled, knowledgeable, are just a few words to explain the player he is.

Can we just lock this thread now? Those posting in here aren't even involved. If you feel like you as players or friends of Milan should receive justification go read the code of conducts that you signed when creating your account. The admins own all right to ban whomever they please for whatever reasons. The issue is between player involved and the staff if you're not in either of those categories why argue?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next