It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: UE watch
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

I suppose we do have different opinions on what an ally is. mL has plenty of allies, but you don't see us following each other around like lost puppies.

Oh well, not that big of a deal. Either way, it seems as though UE wants war. They have continually attacked mL for the last 2 days without mL doing so much as attempt for any colony. I am still unsure as of why since your leader specifically told me all he wants to do is end up in 3rd place. Not sure how that will be possible after this gets going.

There is still a chance for a diplomatic solution, but since I have yet to hear from any UE representative im going to assume the worst. Best of luck to all involved!

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Maybe one problem Redwurm is that things people say when they message you end up here in the forum, which however you view their comments is not conducive to diplomacy. You ridicule The Protectors private comments to you, so maybe he can't be bothered responding anymore.

I've messaged you ingame in the hope of assuaging your frustration. Hopefully we can talk, and it won't end up on here.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm 
Captain
Captain

Fair enough, its nice having a channel of communication open with UE once again.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Redwurm wrote:
I suppose we do have different opinions on what an ally is. mL has plenty of allies, but you don't see us following each other around like lost puppies.

And you guys seem to be fighting for you ally even thought they didn't show...maybe they were your sub :shock: . And im not 100% but Im pretty sure KoR moved first and i have already explained why UE moved.

Redwurm wrote:
Fair enough, its nice having a channel of communication open with UE once again.

lol that is all i have to say

Redwurm wrote:
First off, I have a message in my inbox that specifically lays out a cease fire as long as mL doesnt get any closer...yet up untill about 6 hrs ago KoR were still fighting us.

i know that this is hard to swallow but KoR isn't actually a UE sub. I'm a little confused, is the ceasefire with KoR or UE? I doubt it was with KoR because you think they are a sub. But if it was with UE why would you mention KoR attacks?

Redwurm wrote:
Why would KoR stop? Maybe because they know if they continued in this fashion, mL would have to step in and eventually wipe them out.

Once again lets look at this from KoRs point of view. go down swinging or give mL a free ride into their colony zone

Redwurm wrote:
Us marking UE neutral had nothing to do with our newly established presence in Asia. As I have already layed out in a previous message, it was due to a constant influx of troops coming through North America to attack one of our allies (KoR has always been marked neutral).

im sorry i think i missed that message. But i still think its all a little convenient though, who was this ally of yours that UE or KoR was attacking through NA? and why did you decide to retaliate not them.......maybe mL is the one with subs :shock:
Redwurm wrote:
You guys keep saying its obvious what we were planning, yet we haven't attacked either alliance minus retaliations.

umm lets look at it from the other side of the fence
1 you think KoR is a sub which is enough for you guys want to attack them
2 mL is obviously looking to win the era. Taking UEs relics would put you in a winning position
3 shortly after building tbs ect in asia you declare UE neutral. to me there is no real point in doing that unless you were considering an attack
4 i only said it once :D
(the reason i mention KoR and UE together is because we have a MDAP)

lol these quotes trains are going to get longer and longer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 am 
Captain
Captain

Who are you again? And why are you talking?

Laugh it up all you want, but now that I have an open dialogue with UE again I dont need to continue to post in this thread. If you look at my profile you will see plenty of ways to contact me if you wish to continue this conversation.

PS: UE has ONE relic, thus their is no need to use the plural form. They already let F69 sail outta there with 2 of theirs.

Good Day to you sir!

bfan8475 wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Redwurm stop the flaming. This is your first and only warning as I have warned Willow on this board before. Cut the flaming guys. Last warning.

~Hero

Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

axelol, those quote trains can continue to get longer and longer if you wish. However, it is quite obvious that you're twisting this situation to suit your needs, to the detriment of truth. Sorry, nobody's buying the baloney.......... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think i shall clear this mess up about people thinking KoR is a UE sub. Since the begining of the round UE and KoR have been good allies. we allowed eachother to live peacefully next to each other with out getting in the way of one another. when I created the UAC we really only wanted to make our relations with UE better. then theprotector asked if we would leave the UAC with them and make a UE-KoR pact. that pact is what makes you think we are a sub. because that pact means if you attack one of us then we defend together. it is not a sub. also we relocated together for defensive purposes. the spot we were at allowed attacks from multiple sides. while the new spot only allows 2 areas of attack, north and south. thus while KoR covers the north, UE covers the south.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

OK, first of all id like to point out the fact that mL has had training bases in Asia for a very long time taking conquers in the area. Id also like to point out that we have had at least 6 members join us from asia and europe territory who have kept armies in the area to hold down any conquers they have.

If people want to shoot nukes and provoke us, by all means do so. I am not the peacefull type so I am delighted to see people provoking us.

All id like to say is Enjoy The Bumrush cause its going to come. Your shooting at ant hills in asia right now if your shooting at us. In due time your skies will be blackened by our squads and this isnt a threat it is a promise. And when we do come do not run like a little girl either, take it like a man.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I like blunt posts, so thanks to Southern_Smoke for that. And on that note, any chance this thread can get locked? Because enough's been said allround on the issue, from those involved and those who aren't.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next