It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 3 alliance.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I'd be mad if I had my enemy in a corner and kept losing units. Wouldn't you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Its the best place to fight. Be in a corner. Ive always won like that :)

Also, I hope this doesnt become an era of sub abuse like I faced on M4. I did root for ARM at the start of the era, but seeing that they have so many subs it just doesnt feel right. INDO if they have been fighting alone or with the help of 1 or 2 other alliances, have done an extremely good job. I dont really have much respect for alliances that simply win by ganging up on a perfectly good alliance :/ And still fail :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 am 
Captain
Captain

mfreak wrote:

Also, I hope this doesnt become an era of sub abuse like I faced on M4. I did root for ARM at the start of the era, but seeing that they have so many subs it just doesnt feel right. INDO if they have been fighting alone or with the help of 1 or 2 other alliances, have done an extremely good job. I dont really have much respect for alliances that simply win by ganging up on a perfectly good alliance :/ And still fail :shock:

Just thought this was important enough to say twice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ARM always has subs, so you know what you are getting yourself into.

I dont think UWS should be participating in this, especially with ARM having ARMT (lead by MorGaN) at their beck and call as well as the other 2 that manage to get in our way every now and then.

All in all im seriously disappointed in ARM, I've played against them before and I don't feel like they are living up to the previous expectations. INDO (mostly alone) has dished out severe damage to ARM on many occasions (more so than the other way around) and ARMT and more or less faught them back. Now both alliances are on our door step, and we are still killing armies (paging Tig and KodaK) with minimal losses.

Regardless of how this round turns out, INDO commands mass respect (lead by our fearless leader Gary) and ARM seems to be a shell of what it used to be.

Nothing personal to any of my friends in ARM, just calling it as I see it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lol i'm even lazy to read all these RAGE posts haha...
It's funny how people start raging and finding excuses...
We win coz we have better teamplay, team spirit and better diplomacy, which i guess none of KoH and INDO had/has...

Stop raging, and accept things as they are.
We win the round playing fair and square, unlike KoH and INDO both.

I won't even read what's before, cause i know it's the same rage posts lol.

Take care!

[no offence]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sorry for double post.

But just to clarify things.
It's big **** when u guys talk bad about ARM. We did everything fair, as we always do.

When INDO entered in europe (by breaking our NAP without any warning), WaW was playing cat and mouse with KoH, during 200 ticks or so, WAW helped a lot, but during that time KoH rebuilt everything, and was at their top power...

Then WaW steped down as u all know, and we were alone against both KoH and INDO. KoH in africa, INDO in europe. We faced you both at same time alone, with some ARMM help! So stop talking crap...

Then ARM, yeah just ARM killed all KoH army on our own, after that internal probs in KoH etc etc...
And right after it we went for you INDO, and ARMT joined us too. You guys failed, your ally KoH failed. So stop blaming us, it's your fault.

This is all the story. Talking bad on ARM after all this, is just being a bad loser... We plaid with honor and respect with all of u, so should you.

I hate this kinda talking, but i had to write, after all that has been said on ARM.

Take care!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To the INDO alliance

Funny - There were times when ARM was fighting alone the world, then my friend we survived more than just a few hundred ticks. Some of you are new to the game, so plz get your facts straight before you talk.

When ARM-Koh war broke which of course broke earlier than we had agreed with Koh, as they had promised to raze ops and free the colonies in our area for 300 ticks but it was being postponed for numerous "24 ticks". Till then THEY had broken the nap for at least 10-15 times. We then both sides had losses, lost our main squads for a few times While INDO was a sitting duck and building up their numbers - confirmed by INDO members.

Then INDO jumped in without a warning even, your member in Saudi was supposed to be killed by KoH, but me and deamon agreed ARM would deal with it. Greenland - it belongs to Danmark - hence was free game. And if INDO was against our entry there you could have messaged us, but of course they were preparing for the sudden attack - dirty is how I call it.

Talking about subs - Hate subs? ARMM, ARMT, ARM9. Too many huh? INDO - IND0. Well WaW,and INDO/IND0 become WaW2 and WaW3? For all to know INDO has been begging WaW to be their subs and save themselves, yes they are no different from KoH. For your information AvI is a good friend of mine, one of the very few that I can trust in BD.

To add - What is INDO? A new combination of INDO and former KoH members? Sweeping in new people for old, to add up army numbers. Why do you forget that while ARM was fighting since tick 1 INDO was sitting and building up? So when our war started we had twice less army than you. The picture looks different now.

Also My and Kodak's army losses - We are having con problems, that can not be solved, server busy - that was the reason to why we lost. We are back and let's see what you can put together now - Cos you have angered me and the entire ARM with your disrespect. ARM has had a history worthy of more respect than this from a bunch of newer players.

And one little Armenian, two... What does this mean? Disrespect towards an entire nation? Is this an acceptable way of fighting ? Isn't this supposed to be a game of strategy and minds?

So INDO is getting what they deserve - but plz do not run away and stick to your words. Won't be answering to anymore disrespectful and childish comments.

Regards
-Tigran

e1 A3, A4 - ARM leader (V) e1 A6 ARM.Rank 1. e1A8 ARM.Rank1. e1A10.XXXleader. e1A11 ARM leader

Last edited by tigran the great on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ARM only has 2 official subs so why are people whining we're abusing subs? Just because we do not attack a specific alliance with a similar name as us does not make them our sub they're just followers. They are not even helping us just people that aren't in each others way. Frank, there are other rounds to play on just because you're losing in one does not mean it's over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I am neither familiar with ARM's history nor am I interested. I know few dudes like Vince, Gavin, Azeem in ARM and they are all good friends of mine. I have nothing against them.

Few things I need to pick out and respond:

1. Sub Abuse: Anything more than 2 subs is sub abuse for me. ARMM, ARMT, ARMY, ARM9 - and the rest am not sure, are subs of arm, so in my opinion that is just too many people supporting one alliance.

2. Bunch of newer players: If you wish to call people noobs because they have played lesser years than you, then heck do it. Personally I have the least respect for people who brag that they have played for 5 years on BD and for that reason consider themselves better than people who have played less. Thats just a load of bullcrap in my opinion. Its a game. It isnt rocket science. There is very little to learn in the game, and if you are smart enough it doesnt make a difference how long youve played this game. Of course, this particular post doesnt have to mean anything if you didnt mean to call people that commented on this thread noobs.

Also when it comes to respect your present actions matter more than your past. Not that I have anything against ARM in actuality, I actually respect ARM simply because I actually liek the dudes in the alliance, they are my friends, and this is just a neutral statement.

Quote:
Then WaW steped down as u all know

WaW stepped down?!! WAW fought KoH!! KoH, rather few members of KoH suicided into you and quit the era when WAW actually attacked them. Therefore its safe to say, that WAW caused KoH's collapse. ARM's battle was merely a result of KoH quitting the era. And as you all know, INDO and some members of KoH merged, but so did Cinder from KoH join ARM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

tigran the great wrote:
To the INDO alliance
For your information AvI is a good friend of mine, one of the very few that I can trust in BD.

Regards
-Tigran

Agreed Avi is a great friend and very trustworthy ally to have ingame. However he does not take disrespect well and you will see in the near future what I mean.

-Gaurav

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next