It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 3 alliance.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Our victory against INDO has been far from isolated just to ourselves we have shared multiple glories amongst each of our allies. The war against KoH however was all our doing and you can make excuses for that all you want but it's true.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Anarchist69x wrote:
Our victory against INDO has been far from isolated just to ourselves we have shared multiple glories amongst each of our allies. The war against KoH however was all our doing and you can make excuses for that all you want but it's true.

think you lost your battle in south am 5111 units?

and in north am you did losse the relics so what victory are you calling?

ArmT did us alote off dmg yes!

but now we can fight you guys agian. so lets see how did going 2 work.

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sorry got a little ahead of myself when I had said ARM won against INDO already. Give it another week.

Believe you got that backwards however we lost the battle against Kongen's colony but took out majority of your units as well which led our allies to further damage you guys. Looking forward to the next attack on your hive we're just inches away once again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

hehe true, yee lets see how this go.

good luck may the best alliance win this battle

Alliance in the past:Prr,Zdg,Bdt,Loz,Meow,Mes,Sold,Gs,Fmj,PS,INDO,Wic,TSK,ST
best rank:1
most crystals:356
most relics one round:4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just to clarify a few things. You or your subs have not had any victories against INDO. There were a few times on both sides, more yours, where players got caught sleeping. Every decisive battle we fought against KIP, ARMM, ARM, ARMT we have won. We took two relics from Arm and successfully defended them. No boasting here just stating facts. I do not care what alliance your in, after defeating 700 + squads successfully your bound to come up on the short side sooner or later. The battle you lost in NA did not destroy our main army. Actually they were units we just put together to defend. Most of us were fighting, in AA/SA. After beating the 200+ squads of yours in NA and then we had to fight the 200+ (im being generous on the numbers) of ARMT and we had no tank amour....and still defeated them with a nice a victory.

You are right ARM does have vexatious gift of having other alliances to be meat-shields for them. And you say allies, but if their sole purpose for playing is for ARM to win the round....between you and me that's called a sub. I guess I'm from the old skool where subs where frowned upon. I'm not mad at ya though, If that's how you play that's how you play. A win is a win. Kudos to you for that special skill.

But I will be damned, to have you come on here and talk smack about an alliance that has played, respectful, have not given up even though they are fighting the whole world and have done it pretty well. I'm trying to figure out why your so proud of yourself and would talk about our alliance in anyway that is not respectful for the way they have played and the manner in which they have played it. You would be fighting nobody but yourself, what kind of round would that have been.

The NAP agreement with Tigger was an agreement of convenience and therefore had no validity. You attacked our player in Saudi, saying he violated the agreement terms. These terms were never stated in our NAP. You invaded Greenland, which in fact were terms that were stated in the agreement. Then You broke your NAP with KoH. I am supposed to be allied with an alliance that doesn't keep its agreements and make terms to satisfy their agenda. Nah, sorry I'm not alackey, You have enough of them.

Wish you well

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Lost me at this statement:
Quote:
But I will be damned, to have you come on here and talk smack about an alliance that has played, respectful, have not given up even though they are fighting the whole world and have done it pretty well.

Where in any of my posts have I downgraded you guys? If anything I've praised you guys for not giving up like KoH has. Also, isn't it INDO bad mouthing ARM in broadcasts for E1? You may have repelled each attack but overall you lost more than we did in each exchange.

Even if you disagree with allies or a.k.a. "subs" you successfully made one called IND0. Just because they have not helped you like ours have you can not bad mouth the purpose of them as they are strategy all great alliances use to win or get an upper hand.

No worries though it's just a single era there will be more and more to win.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:28 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Damn nice :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Just tired of all that crap talking. Let's stick to facts. And the facts are that we've taken relics from ARM and fought them back twice.

It's not at all as one sided as ARM, ARMM, ARM9, ARMT, ARM******, make it out to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm 
Private
Private

dont forget ARM's massive nuke field of 50-60 silos (and still growing).

also I am sure UWS is going to jump in the fray.

Not to mention all the little minions that they have or going to have jam and ion us. Like the 18 (not an accurate number but probably close) ion shots where half came from non "ARM" in name alliances when ARM visited us last and lost.

Just to make them mad.... I baked cupcakes instead of cookies :twisted:

7, 8 range would be great
9, 10 you are not going to win

just made that up outta no where 7-19-2011

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next