It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: E1 NEXT ERA,
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Rain wrote:
I agree with you Vault Dweller, I personally rarely am a sore looser. I'd only get sore about a loss if it was dealt to me in a very underhanded way. So far I think I've been lucky not to be backstabbed, although I've probably jinxed myself.

Youl will be backstabbed,this will happen, depending on the player if they like to think they have honour, theyll sugarcoat in some shape or form.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I know it's bound to happen eventually, as I said..been lucky so far lol. So, what alliance you bringing next era Rildor?

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well the real intention was to fight kane, due to this i was not planning on coming and canceled as kane doesent want to, so i will actully play now however, due to my buddys wishes more then my own, but also my own;p so i will go through the roster again from scratch, see whos still wants to come etc, re inform them bla bla bla, etc. with this said i obv want be giving out any names yet :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Haha, ok. Just trying to see who I have to look forward too next era. I normally enjoy the company =P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It will be my first worthy era for quite awhile now, its been a long time since i have won an important server. its time for my return to earth.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It'll be good to have you, I've been on E1 for 7 eras now with my alliance PoZ. I've seen some good fights.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

7eras? a dedicated service. time for me to sleep, the rest of u can pray i want wake up, gn:P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

7 eras, haven't been able to get my alliance higher than rank 10 lol (I'm working on it). Sleep well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

@mfreak By loss I mean all members conquered and all units lost. Nothing remaining. I've lost entire armies before and kept playing. If its over for the world I wont log back in but if the world has ticks to burn and none with all 10 relics I will keep playing. I will rebuild and be inactive till my force is back and rebel and play actively. I dont quit over little things like that unless I was there just for fun. I killed some armies and had few laughs. I will stop playing, Goal accomplished.

I rather not win by cheap methods. I dont enjoy the feeling of winning in that manner. People look down on you and will think the worse of you. I been accused of many things cause of what my alliance leader and few of the members did. Sometimes the win isnt all that important. I've gain just as much respect losing as I would have winning. Sure you can say I won but so what? It can come back on you. I before exacted revenge on a backstabber in a later era. And its harder to form alliances and keep trust.

There are ways around backstabbing. It depends on how you want to play it. I wouldnt call it backstabbing if you are constantly threaten by your "ally" over nothing and one day decide to attack them. I've honestly played the role of a easy going and some what stupid leader. When in truth I'm playing them the whole time. I may let the deal go more in their favor but I will stick to the guidelines like crazy and wait for them to slip up and boom. War breaks out. A really good leader knows how to be fair enough to maintain good relations. I may let an ally take more reward in a war but it always comes to be a good idea. The ally may be more incline to help you or at least not war against you. I've got people to break NAPs and join my side in wars doing it. Being good with words and better in tactics is a great way of playing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
There are ways around backstabbing. It depends on how you want to play it. I wouldnt call it backstabbing if you are constantly threaten by your "ally" over nothing and one day decide to attack them. I've honestly played the role of a easy going and some what stupid leader. When in truth I'm playing them the whole time. I may let the deal go more in their favor but I will stick to the guidelines like crazy and wait for them to slip up and boom. War breaks out. A really good leader knows how to be fair enough to maintain good relations. I may let an ally take more reward in a war but it always comes to be a good idea. The ally may be more incline to help you or at least not war against you. I've got people to break NAPs and join my side in wars doing it. Being good with words and better in tactics is a great way of playing.

Now thats something I agree with. A lot of folks out there would call that backstabbing. Its NOT. But lot of them do. When they are losing, when they get played, they will call you a backstabber. While all you've been doing was trying to win, and get them to break the NAP. Thats why I said, backstabbing has different shades, so it doesn't really matter on BD. You just gotta do what you gotta do.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next