It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Australian Coalition
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Things aren't going so well against SoF guys. They are much more active than we are which is really killing us. I figured this would happen, but we need to step it up or atleast try too. From ALL of us. HoW and ZRR have taken heavy Losses and PoZ is heading down the same track. At this rate they will be within Australia and conquering us very soon.

What I really don't like about this is that I have been getting degrading remarks from BlackSoul and then the message from Zohan Divir. I don't know if they got some signals crossed somewhere, but I never intended there to be any ill feelings.

Anyway, we need to do better. ALL of us. If we were really unified, we'd have a better chance and winning. But right now, we are too scattered and not working as a single unit.

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Hey!! I never said anything :o :?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
Hey!! I never said anything :o :?

I guess I misunderstood then. I saw some broadcast. I know Black Soul is swearing up and down that we backstabbed, but I told him ahead of time that PoZ was going to side with ZRR. I even had my people move from above you guys and attack from the front. Apparently other alliances didn't do this. And too bad black soul doesn't check the forums, apparently. He said I ticked him, or something like that, but not telling him who all was in the coalition while having them move and attack. That's one of the reasons why I made this thread, so people can see.

But, in all honesty, I knew how good SoF is before I got into this. I'm just not the type of person to sit back and watch a ally I've had for most of the era get beaten by a stronger alliance. Although, I tried to stop the war between ZRR and SoF in the first place x.x So I'm choosing to die fighting by my allies rather than abandon them.

As a side note, dang SoF seems to have someone at the computer 24/7. It's killing us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

We are actually Inactive. I dont even know why the war started lol. Well suddenly Should be on Break told me login to E1, and I did lol. But yeah I broadcasted after we ioned and killed Kala and Ash. But that was just teasing, nothing angry about it :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, sorry I have not been helping with the war. We have relations tied up right now and we don't have the strength of a army to set a campaign without getting killed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mfreak wrote:
We are actually Inactive. I dont even know why the war started lol. Well suddenly Should be on Break told me login to E1, and I did lol. But yeah I broadcasted after we ioned and killed Kala and Ash. But that was just teasing, nothing angry about it :)

You all may have been inactive at one point, but you guys suddenly got active very quick lol. SoF seems to always have someone at the computer. It's insane. Much more active than we are,to which I don't understand why my people have dropped activity anyway. Hopefully we'll do different next era. We have done good through the whole era but now it's at the end and people are slacking. I hate it when that happens.

And Sloshedtrain, I understand that you guys took something of a beating from xKTz and then SKY. But you guys could have helped with something, maybe spam attacks of some sort. But at this point it's moot, just continue to build and don't worry about it.

I see only two resolutions to this problem. Either SoF comes down to Australia and fight or I find a way to negotiate a truce of some sort. You think SoF will negotiate, Allen? (mrfreak, that is your name right? Allen The Deadman? If not, I apologise)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

sloshedtrain wrote:
Well, sorry I have not been helping with the war. We have relations tied up right now and we don't have the strength of a army to set a campaign without getting killed.

I have a army in the making. not much(10 squads) but several squads have 9 XP from my last campaign.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I see only two resolutions to this problem. Either SoF comes down to Australia and fight or I find a way to negotiate a truce of some sort. You think SoF will negotiate, Allen? (mrfreak, that is your name right? Allen The Deadman? If not, I apologise)

Yeah Its Allen. I am not sure if Gaurav or Avi will agree, but Ill try talking to them about it...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fight it out..
Australia is a fortress.
if you know its layout which u would by now, You will find its very easy to defend.
Its an enormous drain on any Army that tries to breach it.
NUKE FARM :D

No.1 Everytime
2005-2008
2013- Earth 3 EmineNc3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Eminence wrote:
Fight it out..
Australia is a fortress.
if you know its layout which u would by now, You will find its very easy to defend.
Its an enormous drain on any Army that tries to breach it.
NUKE FARM :D

Yeah, I know. We got that for the most part. But it's gonna be a bit difficult. We're spent from defending so far and we don't boost. So energy supplies are dwindling.

@Allen Thanks. If they don't accept it, then we'll be waiting to confront them in Australia. I can, more than likely, talk to the other Coalition leaders and talk them out of going into Asia so that a war like this won't happen again. I'm sure they'll agree after what we've went through this time. Leave us to Australia and the Phillipines and we'll stay out of Asia.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next