It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Australian Coalition
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

There seems to be no honor in this game... now i have to deal with Unknown007 of HOW attacking my ops... I'm so freaking fed up of this crap...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm 
Captain
Captain

ye I can't blame you I have no diea why he is I said not to attack you my guess is because your not blue to us cause your not an an Alliance right now but not so sure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wiig, we'll get it settled. Don't worry, ZeR would never order an attack on an alliance. Although I can't vouch for his players abilities to listen. Unknown007 isn't a member of his I have seen before that I can recall. Also looking like leader of NUKE is either inactive, having a problem controlling his members, or is trying to betray us without betraying us.

Hopefully we get all this sorted, it's getting tiring lol.

Leader of the Principality of Zeon [ PoZ ] E1
Leader of TF F1A4 - Finished Rank 9
Leader of DS F4A5 - Finished Rank 5
Highest individual rank ever attained: 32

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 am 
Private
Private

Hi guys, i think this coalition is doing well except for some incidents.
Btw td renaimed in THs and they are now trying to regain some control. Im sending my guys up there, so for now i dont think well need help

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Keep up the good work. Solidsnake is up there doing some crowd control, work with him if you'd like to show them their folly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:40 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Rain, ZeR we have an upcoming major problem in the form of the ZnK alliance in new zealand... i am requesting once again that we do a join attack on this island and not just conquer them but totally wipe out their armies... please don't wait till these guys are too strong for us... my rule of thumb is as long as a non-allied player or alliance has an army within striking distance of one of my colonies that is more powerful than a single player in my alliance then i am already losing... no single player in our coalition can defend against an attack fomr Znk and considering the numerous targets we offer as compared to the limited targets on NZ, i'd say we are already at a disadvantage... Let me know

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm 
Private
Private

Rain wrote:
Wiig, we'll get it settled. Don't worry, ZeR would never order an attack on an alliance. Although I can't vouch for his players abilities to listen. Unknown007 isn't a member of his I have seen before that I can recall. Also looking like leader of NUKE is either inactive, having a problem controlling his members, or is trying to betray us without betraying us.

<snip>

Not sure, but the leader of Nuke is neither iactive or trying to backstab anyone. I only know about this thread because he posted it for us to go and read and participate. He's also pretty good about letting us know who we're allies with.

So, if you're getting harassed by someone in Nuke it's not beause the leader has condoned it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Don't worry icequeene i'm playing long enough to know that rogue players and sometimes downright silly players act without their leaders knowledge... :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

IceQueene wrote:
Rain wrote:

<snip>

Not sure, but the leader of Nuke is neither iactive or trying to backstab anyone. I only know about this thread because he posted it for us to go and read and participate. He's also pretty good about letting us know who we're allies with.

So, if you're getting harassed by someone in Nuke it's not beause the leader has condoned it.

We got it settled :)

wigamer wrote:
Rain, ZeR we have an upcoming major problem in the form of the ZnK alliance in new zealand... i am requesting once again that we do a join attack on this island and not just conquer them but totally wipe out their armies... please don't wait till these guys are too strong for us... my rule of thumb is as long as a non-allied player or alliance has an army within striking distance of one of my colonies that is more powerful than a single player in my alliance then i am already losing... no single player in our coalition can defend against an attack fomr Znk and considering the numerous targets we offer as compared to the limited targets on NZ, i'd say we are already at a disadvantage... Let me know

I know what you mean, I sent you a message considering other possibilities for combat but I agree with you about ZnK. They need to be dealt with. Roy has been wanting to fly in there for some time now, DLOCS has been constantly bombarding them with missles. We need to wipe them out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

TLKS has a member there that they can jump and army to... so if we support them with a nuke wave and jams we can get TLKS to prob capture a few ops and then we attack those ops directly... the other option is for us to attack the TLKS player en masse and with about 1 tick left let him relocate... then attack from that op

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next