It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Most blatant cheating ever
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hmm..almost every new outpost that xKTx has taken in the UK and Scandinavia are from newly placed colonies.

Interesting huh?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:43 am 
Captain
Captain

pulling at straws nelson? i only see them going after 1 new op that is 13 ticks old. it tells you to build an op in the tutorial so how this guy new where KT would need an op 13 ticks ago would be kinda strange. dont blame it on cheating you r gonna have to fight soon enough.

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:05 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Look at the UK. Most of their ops there were placed by Michael Jackson.

The tick that they launched on those ops, Michael Jackson had 99 ticks of protection left.

The ops they are currently attacking are owned by Bulis, a colony in which was placed around the time xKTx first entered Europe. And yes, Bulis would know where to place his ops if he were directed to do so by somebody within xKTx. Just sayin.

The second group of ops isn't nearly as suspicious, but there is some obvious foul play going on with the Michael Jackson ops. Did nobody learn their lesson through all of this?

I'm all about a fair fight Trevor. Cheating or not, I fully expect to fight them soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 am 
Captain
Captain

that would seem strange, but it seems they are attacking the op with more than just 1 squad. looks like there are units in it to me. i doubt he would put units on the op if he had the intent of them getting stolen 13 ticks later. at this point in the game i dont see how making an op would cause a problem to where u would need to create a farm. so i doubt this is farming. but then again i did just find out about dark 100 multi's a day ago. sooo you never know in this game

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:48 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That initial attack in UK where Michael Jackson placed all of his ops...those appeared to be spam squads.

Either way, I reported it...if its all fair then so be it. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

mfreak wrote:
simmen wrote:
I'm not trying to be rude or anything. But how do you know how it is to be admin on a battledawn server? How do you know what tools we work with and how we solve cases?

It's not an easy job, and usually end up with people complaining on one or both sides of the case because they feel that they have been treated unfairly.

I know its difficult Simmen. But it aint rocket science :lol:

That doesn't any of my questions at all ;)
I have heard how Drake did it, it would pretty much be impossible to find it for the admin unless he did something stupid. Our tools just don't cut it for now, which is why we are working on improving them :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:10 am 
Corporal
Corporal

wahahaha
nelson@ i think mickel jackson is more experienced than u.
cause i see u thinking for finish this earth without doing anything u just crying multies multies. lol
cry cry billie jean
just forget him he will not be banned hehe. u know why?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:22 am 
Captain
Captain

80% of the op's in india owned by PS were built by people who werent in PS this round. Farming! let me go the whole round complaining about every op that wasnt built by PS? will you get annoyed?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

trevor1601 wrote:
80% of the op's in india owned by PS were built by people who werent in PS this round. Farming! let me go the whole round complaining about every op that wasnt built by PS? will you get annoyed?

I have to agree to that lol. We all will get banned for taking outposts then lmao.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

trevor1601 wrote:

Did they all get built at once by a colony 1 tick old exactly when we were in need of outposts? Exactly where we needed them all? No didnt think so. Stop making yourself sound stupid Trevor.

Bring your army to the front of the battle field and let us kill it and show how stupid you are just so we don't have to keep pointing it out here...

Im not saying its cut and dry, it obviously isn't. But lets just stop this sillyness. We point out what looks suspicious to help the admin to thier job, they have a thankless one as it is. You are more then welcome to do the same, but don't compare apples to oranges on the forum pretending you know what you are talking about.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next