It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Most blatant cheating ever
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Couldn't agree more, we will be pleading your case as well :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ya it was pretty bad, and its not 100 colonys, was only 20 damm if I had 100 hell Id be PL 500+. Though maintaining 100 colonys is alot more work then I would have time to put in. Mostly I wanted to make a point that nothing has been fixed. Its way to easy to have Multi's. I warned them about this months ago and they havn't done a thing. Half of the server is probably multi's. NFL compensated for what? NFL still would of lost that battle if I didn't ION the op, TWSS was attacking with twice the force, also who known how many soldiers where hit by the ION's since there random, and its only 10 per Ion.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Funny how even with all of that cheating you couldnt keep up with Pizza the Hutt.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Actually my PL is higher then him, I just never went for crystals.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

That's part of the game, thus the reason he's in 1st.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ya, it also puts a spotlight on you, and well I wanted to stay in the shadows. Not only did I have to fool my own alliance but everyone else in the world too. If I was also collecting crystals from my own multi's I would of been noticed. My downfall was when I Ion'd that NFL Op, I was thinking since Ion's are bugged they wouldn't figure it out, but well thats when it all hit the fan. I should of stuck to the original plan to lay low till the end-game.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

Why would you ion the op if you were going to win in the end? To reduce your loss? Even if they have died they should get some sort of compensation for having to put up with this

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

For those not on e1, props to Andrew for taking care of this(banhammer in action), and providing compensation where due. I knew it was only a matter of time, and thanks for admitting it tdrake.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

tdrake wrote:
Ya it was pretty bad, and its not 100 colonys, was only 20 damm if I had 100 hell Id be PL 500+. Though maintaining 100 colonys is alot more work then I would have time to put in. Mostly I wanted to make a point that nothing has been fixed. Its way to easy to have Multi's. I warned them about this months ago and they havn't done a thing. Half of the server is probably multi's. NFL compensated for what? NFL still would of lost that battle if I didn't ION the op, TWSS was attacking with twice the force, also who known how many soldiers where hit by the ION's since there random, and its only 10 per Ion.

I do not know where you get the gall to admit cheating and not be accountable by saying, "The responsibility for this mess is yours!" On top of that state that NFL would have lost the battle anyway. If that was the case why so many ions? We will never know who would have won that battle, because the fact remains that you cheated! So your premise carries not weight.

I can understand where you might have picked that faulty logic up at though. When Kane was accused of cheating. Seth removed culpability from Kane by stating it was the developers fault. This was a major disservice to the BD community.

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8698

And the subsequent insanity>

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=9206

Disclaimer: Kevin I do not know if you cheated or not, just showing how the BD community could be mislead by leaders.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

There is very little chance TWSS members did not know something was up, but they ignored the signs and kept on going for the easy crystals Darkonus was setting up for them. Disappointing TWSS.

Re Andrew: It's now tick 1000+ and this multi-chain was just caught. Lapse in administrating or technology in multi-catching. More obviously needs to be done to catch these massive multi farms. Ive looked at the world, and many of the farm colonies from legit players are still alive and unbanned. This should be looked into as well.

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next