It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Back Stabbing on 3 Servers
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 am 
Private
Private

Obviously anyone has backstab or got backstabbed, maybe by better or worser reasons. But the thing is, why does the people do it? Power and crystal hungry.(In this case, crystal hungry it's better to break your home's window and eat the rest :P ) I got Backstabbed 14 times in my BD history (New Client, Old one is clean.) and most of them Have been on E1 new client!: Here's the list.

- Tick 300 mL ( TGA )
- Tick 540 UE ( TGA )
- Tick 1140 UE ( TGA )
- Tick 2600 KoR, = all TGA destroyed.
- Tick 3200+ After KoR's destroy UE, mL F69 (AEX, AEX2)

After that i deleted, i have support more 3000 ticks getting backstabed form high and low ranked alliances for this?

:E2:

-TICK 250 BxC = again TGA destroyed.

E3: (Minor)
-tick 40 LWB-(I don't remember my alliance :P)

all others all little backstabs without any importance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 am 
Captain
Captain

Throughout my history as a player in Battle Dawn in any world where I have lead or played I have only suffered 1 backstab that I can remember. A strong leader who respects their members, encourages positive communication and boosts morale results in a strong team-oriented alliance and very few backstabs.

A leader sets the atmosphere / example to follow for the alliance and must carefully listen to their alliance members to ensure that they are happy. If a leader never talks to their alliance, never praises good work, never encourages people to learn from their mistakes and simply yells at people when they don't do what they say then you breed anger and demoralize your members. Encourage the type of behaviour you want from your members and make sure to lead by example! If you want your team to be helpful to each other and share resources when needed then make sure you are the first to give when you are able to, be the first to quell a rebellion for a teammate, be the first to mass a thank you or compliment on someone's help/performance.

Communication and positive reinforcement encourages teamwork naturally without the need to yell at your alliance to work together. Even if you aren't the leader you can promote teamwork by simply being a good teammate. If you want to be an alliance that works well together and helps each other out then step up and start the trend, you'd be surprised at how well others respond.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Andrew wrote:
Throughout my history as a player in Battle Dawn in any world where I have lead or played I have only suffered 1 backstab that I can remember. A strong leader who respects their members, encourages positive communication and boosts morale results in a strong team-oriented alliance and very few backstabs.

A leader sets the atmosphere / example to follow for the alliance and must carefully listen to their alliance members to ensure that they are happy. If a leader never talks to their alliance, never praises good work, never encourages people to learn from their mistakes and simply yells at people when they don't do what they say then you breed anger and demoralize your members. Encourage the type of behaviour you want from your members and make sure to lead by example! If you want your team to be helpful to each other and share resources when needed then make sure you are the first to give when you are able to, be the first to quell a rebellion for a teammate, be the first to mass a thank you or compliment on someone's help/performance.

Communication and positive reinforcement encourages teamwork naturally without the need to yell at your alliance to work together. Even if you aren't the leader you can promote teamwork by simply being a good teammate. If you want to be an alliance that works well together and helps each other out then step up and start the trend, you'd be surprised at how well others respond.

-Andrew

that and giving them maple ice cream too andrew? :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

that and... why are we still posting in this topic when it has almost 2 mnths death?
06 July-----29 August.

I'll locking this one (as I've done to other topics). Just remember the wise words some have said in here and learn to be, BS will be there until egoism dissapears.

-Shion

E6A2 #2 M2A1 #9 E3A1 #16 E6A4 #24 E5A3 #24

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3