It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: BD changed(good or bad)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hey guys,
As I have been here for about 4 years (In and out all the time) I have seen this agme changed a lot. The new client, mars, fanstay. I like it, I like it even better. The graphics getting bigger. The work load for Andrew, Micheal, Seth and the other top staff members is getting lower because all of the players are trying thier best to help (Bug tester, and etc.) I think we have gained some more players. I mean back in the old days we knew everyone from every world. Now I am talking to some people in my allinace sharing what I have done in the past and I throw in a few allinaces I have been in. They have no idea who they are. I mean comeon who doesn't remember the GML vs ARM round? I swear everyone was in that ;) I feel like this community was a town. Now were like a world. You have so many severs in this game and its like being king of one small slice of the pie. It makes you work harder, It makes EVERY round important to make sure your name become an legend. People who backsatbb a lot get a bad rep out there. Sooner or later karma will catch them. This game is more complicated and I like it. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:56 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I were in the GML vs ARM round =D
and i love your comparison between that BD used to be a town and is now a world :)
I like where it is going and if you want to check another new theme go to battledawn rc and check out space :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What side were you on? (ARM for life;) )

But I mean that, we use to be tight with everyone on this game. And everyone is saying "We are loseing people" thats because they game was unfair before. the game now is more fair yet diffcluter. Either way, if you don't like battledawn go play some other game ;) Youll come back.. I know you will :F

(Anyway, YOU means everyone.) :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Honestly, I prefer the new BD clients over the old BD clients.

At first I really hated them versus the old ones, but now that they have added so much and fixed so much from the original release, they are my favorite.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

To be honest I think BD is improving, not going worse. If you see a Ally coming near you ask him about it if he never replys, then use the army you built and his *CENSORED*

Dont use blue color, its a mod color
Therefore i removed it
~Kolopaper~

"So that Others may live"

http://www.navy.com/navy/careers/specia ... =van_seals

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2