It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Im banned
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

admin Joe please provide proof of your claims...

I haven't done anything, and your telling people I have admitted to doing something... so when you were spying on me and reading my mail... so what I haven't done anything... no matter what you think I said... there is no proof i have done anything with my IP address... Account sharing "I only asked people if they do it or not" SO I CAN PUT A STOP TO IT...

Your replies have been lame and an epic failure...

I didnt know where else to post this as my messages are not leaving my outbox...

sorry to have made this public.

ohh and Joe... I look forward to owning you in Havoc, like I did last era, lets hope your not as useless as last era... ooh and if your going to have 999 of each unit then dont be even more lame and make it so you cant get nuked...
and do your job, your not active and you let people brake rules 1 and 2 of the broadcast over and over again...

p.s I could do a better job then you and even rise the bar of BD.

Where is the proof of your claims??

I know your upset, just don't go breaking the rules of the forums for your cause

and instead of posting it up here, why not just use your forum mail to message him personally?

Please do that next time

Thanks,

~Panda

Last edited by LordPanawa on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flaming, some gray area stuff

Post subject: Re: Im banned
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I cant message him...

my mail is not leaving my outbox?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Hmmm ... that's interesting ...

if you can, just email me the message (through regular email) and I'll be sure to forward it to him.

Thanks!

~Panda

Guess what? I lost my banhammer again .. crap TT__TT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

i have experienced the same thing, i have a theory that it's in outbox till the person open it, but don't take my word on it, i'll point him toward this topic

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I have 24hours left of my ban...

I have spoken to admin Joe on skype... and everything he was sent as proof is fake...

I haven't done anything wrong...

If I talking about killing someone but I never killed them, should I go to jail for killing someone?

I have not done anything wrong... and what proof he was sent was not even in BD or my IP address...

He has a chat from skype... thats why he banned me... for no reason I have not cheated.

now I cant play Havoc in fan2 and lose my boost for 50% workers per tick for metal and oil on 3 worlds...

Admin Joe has no proof I have done anything wrong... all he has is a fake skype chat... THATS WHY HE BANNED ME...

I should get something for getting banned for no reason... also I lost my top 10 rank in Fan 2... but what the hell do you all care, the admins dont care about me, they will be happy to take my money, but when I need help they turned there backs on me... and its pointless to say I wont be coming back to BD next era, who the hell cares :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: 8-) :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

when I return I will be worse then ever I will make sure Im what you made me... EMO lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Could you please, well, bugger off? :roll:

Stop making a scene, do NOT attack the Battle Dawn Staff in public (as it's pretty cowardice and gives players an unfair idea of the Staff. As they do their very best to give us the best Battle Dawn Experience possible.) and most of all, save us all from your complaints and bring it to the ones hired to deal with them.

Did I also mention this isn't the correct forum? :roll:

@ Simmen
You are correct, personal messages are in the outbox until they are read. The second they are in outbox, they have been added to the database (if they don't appear there immediately after you send, I sincerely doubt they will ever be added to the database). Once they are read, they are placed in "Sent Messages".

Tip: New way to discover activity?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Alexander, please don't input your opinion if it isn't necessary, I know your actions are meant well, but this could escalate things. We moderators have this under control, thanks.
Panda

This topic is no longer necessary, and will be locked and deleted once this problem has been solved.

Panda

Guess what? I lost my banhammer again .. crap TT__TT

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]