It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: My personal "coming back" story
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:34 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Since a few others have told their story, I shall as well.

There is one thing that has been true since I first started playing BD back in 2007/8, "You can never really quit Battledawn."

That is about all the goods things I can say about BD.

I have planted on many worlds this time around, which I never use to because it was impossible to balance more than 2 worlds at once. However, the worlds are so dead that it is possible to not boost or be super active and still rank in the top 40 at all times, how crazy is that?

One of the main things that I have experienced since I have came back is the talent gap. This feels like the Eastern Conference in the NBA. There is usually just one really good team, then a semi decent team that usually fights but is ended right away. Most eras are over before it really starts. Almost all eras are always on a discount. There is no garrisons, surprise early relics or anything anymore.

I refuse to give up on BD. Whether I can stay active is a real life thing. However, I will always check on this game. A strong and loyal fan fanbase has started to crumble. Even with mobile ( I have tried a full era on, still nothing like how BD should be), BD is in trouble. I feel like when a member of a team goes inactive, they get kicked. I feel like current leadership of BD is inactive and should be kicked.

Please work to save BD before it is too late.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]