It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Posts: 435
Location: You will never know...
Gender: male
Sure. I never seem to have any trouble with newbs lol, for some reason all the people i conquer ussually go inactive...

_________________
---Selukon of Corinth---

---KoTU---


---BD Mentor---


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm
Posts: 1228
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Gender: male
I conquered Neko leader, and he quit. He just gave up on the whole server that quickly.

_________________
BD Head Moderator

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Posts: 435
Location: You will never know...
Gender: male
Oh wow lol his entire alliance left except for one guy

_________________
---Selukon of Corinth---

---KoTU---


---BD Mentor---


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 147
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Gender: male
Neko died|

IV won't attack me|

I conquered ATHENS|


I like this round so far. :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Posts: 360
Image

This same guy randomly makes an alliance called KOR3 and sends me this message. I never talked to him before and he thinks he can just come in and make a sub for me? and where is KoR2 in this. how did he just jump to 3. unlike every other alliance in this round KoR and IV do not have subs. chances are he will make IV2 next lols. I also got this pic because i think its funny.

Image

i guess i really do have a fan.

_________________
Image
KoZ is back with a brand new pack!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 am
Posts: 2024
Location: TC ,Michigan
Gender: male
Knight of Zero wrote:
unlike every other alliance in this round KoR and IV do not have subs

neither does LF we havent even filled all of the alliance spots yet and we are 5th but yes newbs are funny but i never get ay funny messages

_________________
Image

Thanks for the sig Rotag
Gate of Babylon
BD Mentor
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2
Anime/Manga FTW


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Posts: 360
yea i know LF doesnt im just saying that about 80% of the top 30 alliances have 1-2 subs. its kind of sad that there were subs already at tick 5. so i guess with the old member count comes the incredible sub invasions. let this be a warning to all sub empires. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! subs make u weak. if u want to be strong conquer your subs so u have more income and power then disband them. subs are pretty much useless.

_________________
Image
KoZ is back with a brand new pack!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Posts: 707
Gender: male
Knight of Zero wrote:
yea i know LF doesnt im just saying that about 80% of the top 30 alliances have 1-2 subs. its kind of sad that there were subs already at tick 5. so i guess with the old member count comes the incredible sub invasions. let this be a warning to all sub empires. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! subs make u weak. if u want to be strong conquer your subs so u have more income and power then disband them. subs are pretty much useless.

Agreed 110%.
Can't wait for this round to progress.
Will be some fun wars.
Hopefully KoR and IV can work together to take out some of these sub users.
:D

_________________
Image
Image
Follow BD on Twitter!
Image
Old Client
ExSo{e7}-#1
OTHG{e6}-#1
TdCt{E4}-#1
New Client
NASA{E3}-#1
KoTu{F1}-#1
CRAP{E1}-#2


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:07 am
Posts: 2024
Location: TC ,Michigan
Gender: male
yeah sub are pointless although rev and its 3 subs are making it hard for use to start off we beat them all once and now they wont leave us alone

_________________
Image

Thanks for the sig Rotag
Gate of Babylon
BD Mentor
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2
Anime/Manga FTW


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: If you like to laugh at newbs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Posts: 360
Hero wrote:
Knight of Zero wrote:
yea i know LF doesnt im just saying that about 80% of the top 30 alliances have 1-2 subs. its kind of sad that there were subs already at tick 5. so i guess with the old member count comes the incredible sub invasions. let this be a warning to all sub empires. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY! subs make u weak. if u want to be strong conquer your subs so u have more income and power then disband them. subs are pretty much useless.

Agreed 110%.
Can't wait for this round to progress.
Will be some fun wars.
Hopefully KoR and IV can work together to take out some of these sub users.
:D


Oh yes. and once LF takes care of Rev again they too can begin the extermination of the sub virus! lolz.

_________________
Image
KoZ is back with a brand new pack!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl