It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Siblings and Account share ( no control)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:18 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

there is rule: you cant have 2 accounts in same world .
but Siblings can avoid that rule by simple registrating to admin. people from same family that play BD , from same house , can have 2 and more accounts in same world. almost without any proof (maybe one picture of them is needed in start ) .
and after that , nobody check them, and as admins said, there is no possibility of checking them if they use cheating trick:
when of them is sleeping or working, another brother can move armys on both accounts . they can change shifts 24/7 for long time, so basicly when one of them is online, both accounts are online and it is hard to fight against souch advantage for ordinary players who doesnt cheat.
main problem is that there is no control of souch advantage- once given right to use 2 accounts from same IP adres on same world admins cant control if there is realy 2 persons playing= there can always be only one person, and that one plaer can always save army of another sibling that isnt at home or sleeping.
that is huge advantage against 99% of other players of BD.
when i descover 2 brothers playing E5 that way, online day and night for 7 days on both accounts, admins couldnt do ( or didnt want to do ) nothing about that. some admins even told that both of players were online for week every 20 min, using micro-sleep and awake every 19 min to move .
i am not stupid to believe that , ofcourse.
BD must have some way to check Siblings, players who get free "out of jail" card to play with 2 accounts in same house.
they have huge advantage, so they must give proof of their both presence on computers when their armys make moves.
big advantage=big control!
otherwise, i dont want to waste my time and money on this game.
same as many other players i talked with about this problem.

Post subject: Re: Siblings and Account share ( no control)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:41 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

It is completely ridiculous - the rule should JUST be that only one sibling can play on one world at a time... I mean what if I have 3 brothers - or my dad wants to play too - can we have four logins from one IP address? The temptation to then cheat would be HUGE!

On top of that - the Admins obviously cannot accurately police their use - and so because of that if they cannot control it, if they cannot police it the correct answer it not to allow it - rather than to say that they have no evidence of cheating.

It would be like Formula one race - a car has a bigger engine that allowed - but FIA and stewards decide not to do car checks. So there is no evidence of cheating. BUT cheating has still occurred.

Lack of proof is not a defense either. My learned friends i refer you to one Lance Armstrong - cheat extraordinaire - there was NO proof for 15 years that he cheated - the cycling authorities bury their heads in the sand - and discover nothing - there was no proof. They refused to see it. Now cycling became a joke. We can see for sure that there was no integrity in the sport or on the administrators of the sport. They too become a joke. This can make Battle Dawn a joke too.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:19 am 
Private
Private

When admin allowed sharing accounts he also took BD in a new direction.
Now it is up to admin who is allowed to play this way, and who is not.
This not democratic, and out of control, who admin likes and who he dislike.
Such un-controlled rules are the end of BD. Sad to say.
Today i stopped playing BD, until I am 100% sure rules in BD are equal for ALL players.

Good luck admin, finding a bullet proof solution.

Monty

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 am 
Private
Private

This is the principal reason because I left this game, you cant win to an aliance that is cheating this way, but is not the first stupid decision I see from admins so I dont think they will change that, they will continue loosing great players in order to keep some cheaters.

I hope Im on a mistake and they do something.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 am 
Private
Private

:?: every 19 minutes? no chance. how to allows admin?then be able to play from the same computer, my father and I, that would be great.
admin,can I play also,please?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:42 am 
Private
Private

I am a new player but I think two players should not be allowed on same world from same IP. If they love the game so much they can play on other worlds as we got many . If admins allow this type of cheating I'll leave this game now before I even learn it properly. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:13 am 
Private
Private

:?: every 19 minutes? no chance. how to allows admin?then be able to play from the same computer, my father and I, that would be great.
admin,can I play also,please?
If this is allowed only two players, I leave BD.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 am 
Private
Private

I have 19 brothers and sisters. Admin, i need 20 colonies on E5. Ha ha ha.
I think, admin have diferent rules for beeg red boosters. I will not play E5 more.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Lols what is this? This isnt a big problem. The best players are the ones that can adapt. What your telling me is just the same as two people in the same alliance always on. Lets hope they're not on 24/7 because then they would have wasted their lives. All you do is learn from them, get a pattern and then use it to your advantage. For example, I fought a full semi active alliance. 8 were normal, you know they get good amount of sleep, do their things in life. The other two, however, are much much more active usually mostly on in the day. They halted our advance to them since they were a little more active than us. Then after like 50 ticks I found a pattern. Every Saturday, one of them is off for at least 8 hours. So we used this. At night, we waited and waited. we sent spams here and there to test. And it came true, only 3 guys were on during the time. We pushed all in and went on to win the war. Its all stratgy

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 am 
Private
Private

Hi,

I was explaining my brother how he can't play my game,and I was teaching him how to play while I was playing seriously, becasue we can't play from same IP address, and admin would bann me for that,because it will be look like we are sharing account like many peopole do,but admins don't have control to prove that,and with my brother ,my father wants to play too,but same reason I didn't let them to play because account sharing. And I think only thing where I can success and they to play is that they buy reds,just that admins don't want to bann,we ordinary players who don't have money for reds can't play with family our love game BattleDawn. Sorry to hear all that

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next