It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Siblings and Account share ( no control)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:10 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

[quote="bfan8475"]Lols what is this? This isnt a big problem.

isnt big problem?
you didnt understand what problem is:
2 players from same home switch shifts on 2 accounts, so one of them is always taking care of both accounts while other one is sleeping or working.
so both accounts are cover 24/7 and both armys are operational 24/7 . you cant catch them on sleep for 10 days , for example.
and admin cant check that and cant bann them.
legal account share .

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:15 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

when admins allowed players to play this way, the players have to accept some special rules that the admin himself set up. Violation to those rules will be dealt with a ban. And those who play with "family members" are watched way stricter. So the chance that they got caught is even way higher than a single player doing multi or account sharing, unless he did it under 1 IP which is stupid.

Don't think that saying "I'm playing with my bro" and u're free to account sharing all u want.

tbh, if I were to cheat, I would cheat normally, at least I will have more freedom, and less chance to get caught.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

bfan8475 wrote:
Lols what is this? This isnt a big problem. The best players are the ones that can adapt. What your telling me is just the same as two people in the same alliance always on. Lets hope they're not on 24/7 because then they would have wasted their lives. All you do is learn from them, get a pattern and then use it to your advantage. For example, I fought a full semi active alliance. 8 were normal, you know they get good amount of sleep, do their things in life. The other two, however, are much much more active usually mostly on in the day. They halted our advance to them since they were a little more active than us. Then after like 50 ticks I found a pattern. Every Saturday, one of them is off for at least 8 hours. So we used this. At night, we waited and waited. we sent spams here and there to test. And it came true, only 3 guys were on during the time. We pushed all in and went on to win the war. Its all stratgy

That's just completely besides the point.

Say you have 2 very active players that are online 16 hours a day and that will login when called. That is hard to fight, but you can wear them out pretty much. If you however have 2 players that can both access both accounts, only one of them has to be online at any given time effectively halving the online time needed for both of them to remain as active.

What I'm trying to say is, when people account share they gain a big advantage. I can see how you like to think it's a strategy game and that you figured out there offline times, however with account sharing it is simply more likely that there ARE no offline times making your point pretty moot.

Imagine Korupt and me account sharing :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I do believe there is control and the players that did play with their siblings are watched a lot more closely than other players.

How exactly would people who have siblings interested in the game play if same IP is not allowed? the admin is informed about it before the colony is built. and it's on different computers too, just a same wifi because of well being in the same house.

The only possible advantage they will get is that instead of having to call your teammate online, you can just wake her up yourself like i do.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm 
Private
Private

[quote="Ehsas"]I do believe there is control and the players that did play with their siblings are watched a lot more closely than other players.

How exactly would people who have siblings interested in the game play if same IP is not allowed? the admin is informed about it before the colony is built. and it's on different computers too, just a same wifi because of well being in the same house.

The only possible advantage they will get is that instead of having to call your teammate online, you can just wake her up yourself like i do.[/quote]

your last sentence was wrong. You can sit on that computer and play insted of him,so that is not advantage that is cheat. So because of that we want to stop that. That is account sharing,I have few computers and I can play with all,you can't prove that I cheat,like other.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:55 pm 
Private
Private

I have actually used the system that allows siblings to play a few times to teach me 3 sisters how to play, and I'm well aware of the airtight system the admins have in place to catch cheaters. It's so airtight I've driven a 16 wheeler through it, made a U-turn, and drove it back out... repeatedly. I am not the only player who has tested the self-proclamation of the so-called security of the admin's watch.

As stated I have 3 younger sisters, and, with mine, 4 computers at my personal disposal. If the admin do nothing more than require me to say "I'm playing with my siblings" and reply with, i kid u not, "OK" letting that be the end of it. What is there to stop me from cheating in case of an in-game emergency. And once getting away with it, what would stop me from "always playing with my sisters"?

Heck Ilona(E3), Seth(G2), and Joe(E2) have all allowed me to make 2 accounts on the world when I accidentally placed with an old account rather than the new one I wanted. Here was what I was told, it is a bit adlibbed as it's been a while, It's fine, just don't log into that account on this map or conquer it. But of course my allies from my team conquer it almost immediately even if I say not to(there is always that guy). No one got in trouble though, after all I didn't conquer myself.

Also the fact that the majority of BD communications are now handled over skype, and other chat systems like it, means you can brag about cheating and not get caught because admins don't accept skype print-screens as proof. I agree with this though, as I'm well aware how easy it is to falsify images since editing images falls in my line of work.

I may get called "unhonorable" by admins again for admitting I've tested their and (much to their wounded pride) gotten away with proving they are in effective at catching cheaters. But the fact remains cheating is going on on most worlds with the top clans, having been invited to some clans like for F3 skype chat and being told that downloading screen share is a requirement for this clan. I've reported said clans multiple times only to be told skype is not accepted as proof. No, 1 admin surprised me with something different, Joe told me he couldn't read the image no matter what image sharing method I used. I even made a youtube video out of it and he still ignored it saying it wasn't legible.

Que discarding everything I've just said except the taken out of context quote "I used to cheat".

Aaaaaaaaand GO!~

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Agree. Admins really need to change the rules :(

Leader Of M"THE INDIAN MAFIA''
eMo ThE GreAt

Fury,XxX,M,SP
skype-soniya.madan1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Having fought the pair in question it obvious they are sharing accounts. If admins would just pay attention to the issue it should be clear to them as well. Simply reading there in game mail should have hinted to the fact. But whatever. I`m done with this. If cheating is allowed by some then there is no point to continue to play. Being threatened for telling the truth. Fine ban me for calling a cheater a cheat. Ignore me all you want when I ask how is this allowed to continue. Cheating has all ways occurred in BD. Sad it doesn`t all ways get caught. But threatening those trying to open your eyes to it is extremely lame.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sucks to hear you're having these problems.. To be honest, I think we should just not allow 2 people from the same house or whatever to play on the same IP, ever. Just makes it too tempting to cheat.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Being threatened for telling the truth. Fine ban me for calling a cheater a cheat. Ignore me all you want when I ask how is this allowed to continue. Cheating has all ways occurred in BD. Sad it doesn`t all ways get caught. But threatening those trying to open your eyes to it is extremely lame.[/quote]

Stab said he was threaten by Admin Joe for telling truth. Same thing happend to me . joe threat to me and he called me a liar .

http://prntscr.com/3nv9sr
http://prntscr.com/3nv9ot
http://prntscr.com/3nvbvm

BD menagment should deal with Joe. he is not only letting cheaters to get away, he insult fair BD players , calls players liars, and threat for reporting iregularitys . i will not back down untill this is fixed , BD is turning into mud , and fair players are abused by admins and their favourite red boosters who can do anything they want

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next