It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 74
I am a little bit bored of this topic about SAIL challenge TLA.

As greeny has blocked me from Skype I would like to take this time to turn this around.

I would like to challenge SAIL to a 1 on 1!

Get some terms together.

The only reason I am doing this is because I see greeny getting a little bit big headed and I need to look after him and not allow it to explode.

this is for you brother.

As you like to be the big man and ask people for 1 on 1 and when they reject it you laughed.

Now clocks have turned.

SAIL vs My team( we don't have a name yet)

around Christmas time.

Mars 3!

No trash talk nothing.

1 on 1 no subs nothing.

T.

_________________
trajic/Crazy Rider


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
trajic1 wrote:
I am a little bit bored of this topic about SAIL challenge TLA.

As greeny has blocked me from Skype I would like to take this time to turn this around.

I would like to challenge SAIL to a 1 on 1!

Get some terms together.

The only reason I am doing this is because I see greeny getting a little bit big headed and I need to look after him and not allow it to explode.

this is for you brother.

As you like to be the big man and ask people for 1 on 1 and when they reject it you laughed.

Now clocks have turned.

SAIL vs My team( we don't have a name yet)

around Christmas time.

Mars 3!

No trash talk nothing.

1 on 1 no subs nothing.

T.



hmmm nice :) but I know you have planted ur agents on m3 from now :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
trajic1 wrote:
I am a little bit bored of this topic about SAIL challenge TLA.

As greeny has blocked me from Skype I would like to take this time to turn this around.

I would like to challenge SAIL to a 1 on 1!

Get some terms together.

The only reason I am doing this is because I see greeny getting a little bit big headed and I need to look after him and not allow it to explode.

this is for you brother.

As you like to be the big man and ask people for 1 on 1 and when they reject it you laughed.

Now clocks have turned.

SAIL vs My team( we don't have a name yet)

around Christmas time.

Mars 3!

No trash talk nothing.

1 on 1 no subs nothing.

T.




I would love to do a 3 ticker, but the fact i'm in school and would be 48 ticks inactive, would not be very smart too go too.


so if you are willing to do a 2 ticker or 1 ticker.. but i would have to wait for school to end.. to play a 3 ticker :)

so let me know.

PS: i challenged TLA, b/c why not? (not be cuz i dislike them) but cuz i wanted something to do.


#SAIL

~Greeny

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 74
Greeny I challenged you to help you :D

About a 1 or 2 ticker let me see what my team can do, I said around Christmas time hoping you have a holiday. You are 1 person in the team I don't think all your team have school or work around then. Yes I myself have work and school but I will find time :)



NaveedNiazi no need lol

_________________
trajic/Crazy Rider


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
trajic1 wrote:
Greeny I challenged you to help you :D

About a 1 or 2 ticker let me see what my team can do, I said around Christmas time hoping you have a holiday. You are 1 person in the team I don't think all your team have school or work around then. Yes I myself have work and school but I will find time :)



NaveedNiazi no need lol




well if i cant be at my 100%, on a 3 ticker but put my team in that. and i am busy on holiday break lol, This is why i'm only on 2 tickers and 1 tickers. But let me know.


#SAIL

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 74
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
trajic1 wrote:
Greeny I challenged you to help you :D

About a 1 or 2 ticker let me see what my team can do, I said around Christmas time hoping you have a holiday. You are 1 person in the team I don't think all your team have school or work around then. Yes I myself have work and school but I will find time :)



NaveedNiazi no need lol




well if i cant be at my 100%, on a 3 ticker but put my team in that. and i am busy on holiday break lol, This is why i'm only on 2 tickers and 1 tickers. But let me know.


#SAIL



You saying you are your team? if you cant be super active they can not work for themselves?

_________________
trajic/Crazy Rider


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:57 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm
Posts: 57
No flipping way i can do 3 tickers anymore

_________________
~DarkAngell/Darky
We Love to SAIL!!!

XIRX
420
SoL
HBE
SAIL

Forgot the rest lol xD
Current eras: F2, TTT


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:03 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Posts: 29
fdavs wrote:
No flipping way i can do 3 tickers anymore


So I guess you say no to the challenge?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 363
Location: Greenys
Gender: male
sayil wrote:
fdavs wrote:
No flipping way i can do 3 tickers anymore


So I guess you say no to the challenge?


what i am saying is my team is made around 1 tickers and 2 tickers..

most of them don't have time for 3 ticker..

But i will be going with LWB, to mars 3 next era as fun but thats about all i can do with a 3 ticker..


~Greeny

_________________
Image
Alliance: SoFe,LWB,Hero,NOVA,SAIL GreenDayIsBack
OC Alliance: Echo,RCon... Conqueres of Mars 4 Age 5 OC
#AdminGreeny2014


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: (Greeny's team) SAIL vs FoF (Friends Over Fame)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:28 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 am
Posts: 74
GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
sayil wrote:
fdavs wrote:
No flipping way i can do 3 tickers anymore


So I guess you say no to the challenge?


what i am saying is my team is made around 1 tickers and 2 tickers..

most of them don't have time for 3 ticker..

But i will be going with LWB, to mars 3 next era as fun but thats about all i can do with a 3 ticker..


~Greeny



Greeny so you wont except my challenge?

_________________
trajic/Crazy Rider


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl