It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAIL challenges TLA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We created TLA to Match the top teams of BD and have a chance of winning era's My feet are Planted on the ground and i realize no team is unbeatable, At the end of the day if TLA is seen to be one of the great alliances then Awesome we achieved our original Goal when we started TLA. Fortunately for Myself i have been lucky enough to go up against all the Great clans of BD and if the community ever seen us as one of the great clans it would be an honour for all TLA members.

Langy

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 am 
Captain
Captain

Langy wrote:
We created TLA to Match the top teams of BD and have a chance of winning era's My feet are Planted on the ground and i realize no team is unbeatable, At the end of the day if TLA is seen to be one of the great alliances then Awesome we achieved our original Goal when we started TLA. Fortunately for Myself i have been lucky enough to go up against all the Great clans of BD and if the community ever seen us as one of the great clans it would be an honour for all TLA members.

Langy

ahh k, so , I should login at f2 again...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am 
Private
Private

lol sayil what a baited question... doesn't even deserve a response

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

korupt seems to think more of his playing style than greeny does and thats's saying something. hate to tell you this but 24/7 activity and being on here more than anyone else in BD isnt something to be proud of

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Made Korupt more determinated to play.
Mission accomplished George :D
I made everyone angry :lol:
I can barely believe that one comment of mine made this one a flame thread :lol:

Spoiler:
I would like to watch you on kong again with ND, and yes I know who you are and how active you could be, once in a while I used to place on Kong to watch ND win and I must admit, they are the hell of a team

Spoiler:
Bring ND back, I am sure another team like TLA (yes I have a team) will like to play against them, yes, I swear it would be an honor.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 pm 
Major
Major

lilconquer wrote:
korupt seems to think more of his playing style than greeny does and thats's saying something. hate to tell you this but 24/7 activity and being on here more than anyone else in BD isnt something to be proud of

As to be expected here comes LC to continue his little grudge against me rather than say anything pertaining to the topic. In case you haven't noticed the countless times I have said this, I do not play because I am no longer active just to further this point though I challenge you to show me anywhere that I said I am on 24/7 in this thread. (Here's a heads up, you won't.)

Staying with this thread however I do wish we had more of these matches take place, that kind of competition/fighting is good for bd in my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
I am on 24/7

Where's my cookie? :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Korupt wrote:
lilconquer wrote:

As to be expected here comes LC to continue his little grudge against me rather than say anything pertaining to the topic. In case you haven't noticed the countless times I have said this, I do not play because I am no longer active just to further this point though I challenge you to show me anywhere that I said I am on 24/7 in this thread. (Here's a heads up, you won't.)

Staying with this thread however I do wish we had more of these matches take place, that kind of competition/fighting is good for bd in my opinion.

why would i have a grudge against you? im just very blunt and speak my mind and you happen to say things that make me want to speak my mind a lot. and you said ND has 24/7 activity and you are apart of ND so either you are the only1 that doesnt do 24/7 or that statement wasnt true. anyway it's not like you werent going off topic saying you could beat any1 in a 1 on 1

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Well greeny you challenging teams and no one wants to fight you, because its too embarasing to be seen fighting someone as bad as you. :P
Just play fair once greeny. No trollers, no spamers, one on one... I would personnaly challenge you on these terms.

Played in: RAWR, H1N1, DR, AL, SoL, BAR, RoFL
Leader/Creater of: AL
Second Leader of: RoFL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Guesswho13 wrote:
Well greeny you challenging teams and no one wants to fight you, because its too embarasing to be seen fighting someone as bad as you. :P
Just play fair once greeny. No trollers, no spamers, one on one... I would personnaly challenge you on these terms.

Sounds good to me lol thing is that he really dsnt troll anymore, we have a team now

XIRX
SoL
HBE
SAIL

Forgot the rest lol xD
Current eras: F2, TTT

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next