It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SAIL challenges TLA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm 
Private
Private

the fact you think we care about you enough to waste time on you is funny. your ego is larger then I though. I'll put it this way, we don't like playing with you... against you .... on the same era as you full stop because once a nub troll always a nub troll. you have proven time and time again you can not be trusted lol why would we start now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:56 pm 
Major
Major

peter1712 wrote:
the fact you think we care about you enough to waste time on you is funny. your ego is larger then I though. I'll put it this way, we don't like playing with you... against you .... on the same era as you full stop because once a nub troll always a nub troll. you have proven time and time again you can not be trusted lol why would we start now.

I'd say if TLA is the powerful alliance they claim to be and Greeny really is "just a nub troll" that is no reason to refuse this challenge. If he is a nub and you are good play him and shut him up, being a nub it should be quite easy after all. I'd say the pressure of having people watching has someone scared and making excuses. Of course all of that wouldn't be true if TLA were inactive or no longer playing but I believe they are still here, correct me if I am wrong. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GreenDayIsBack1 wrote:
Any world, 10 v 10 or 12 v 12.
Terms, No subs, No Brother Alliance, and when war happens it's just SAIL and TLA.

You guys can pick the world.

.. So TLA do you Accept this challenge?

#SAIL

Ok Greeny i was sent this via a text message so ill respond on behalf of TLA

As a Current retired Member along with Staffy we will decline the offer!! reasons being

This is the 3rd callout from yourself and first two didnt go great for ya with some lame excuse at the end of it.

We are not here to play silly immature grudge matches against the likes of you as we are a clan that teaches and offers players a chance to do well with some guidance from our leaders.

I respectfully Ask that you stop your silly nonsense as to be honest your not worth the time and $$$.

In saying this TLA will still be on F2 as 1 big family and welcome anyone who wants to have an enjoyable challenge so feel free to come along and have some fun, i may even come back for a rd with staffy to say hi.

Langy

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:03 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Horrible excuses from TLA. Fight SAIL 1 on 1.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:04 pm 
Private
Private

Korrupt.. we play because we enjoy each others company, not to win or troll. Winning is a bonus but not the primary objective (fun). We do not play to satisfy a person who sits at home after a long day of being bullied and think hes a king of the internet lol. I personally couldn't give a rip that you want to challenge us and couldn't care less about what you say when we say no because my ego is not filled of playing battledawn. Enjoy no going back to your little hole, complaining about how we would have beaten them so bad and go play a constructive era. End of the day I'd much prefer to meet you in a unplanned fashion on a world because then I 100% know you will be untruthful and troll. enjoy you day

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

What's to say Greeny hasn't changed?

A lot of his members have changed, so it's a new alliance to what you've faced before. After playing with greeny I can say his attitude as a leader was a surprise to me. I've fought against Greeny before in the past (once with TLA, even though I dropped out fairly early in the era) and his attitude is very different to the immature attitude he use to have.

While I would like to convince you in to fighting us, I'm not looking to pressure you in to doing so :) I just think, given the chance, it could be very fun for both alliances.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:16 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

oh yeah hahahaha, Greeny's gotten a lot better since the last time he and I played together. he actually surprised me on F2 a few eras back when we winning the era and not didn't die lol.

He's currently winning 2 worlds at the moment and it seems as if M2 is a locked win for SAIL.

so yeah he's a lot different than before.

Found this a bit back on an F1 thread :p

AParkedCart wrote:
anyone know who is coming back in this next one? any big alliances?
AParkedCart wrote:
Razgriz001 wrote:
Maybe TLA will drop by and borrow the tokens from 2nd place again lol, we wont be coming to play to win yet anyway (keyword yet)

you guys never play to win.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Langy and the others, the only point my team and i are trying to make here is come to any era. Your pick we don't care what world, but you think of me as nothing or of a troll? well, all i have too say here is now Set up or Shut up.
Same goes for me and i more thing my team plays for fun as well, but we always like a challenge.. As ill ask again SAIL Challenges TLA.

Do you accept?

#SAIL

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

lets gooooo SAIL!

TLA backing out again :c

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:32 pm 
Major
Major

peter1712 wrote:
Korrupt.. we play because we enjoy each others company, not to win or troll. Winning is a bonus but not the primary objective (fun). We do not play to satisfy a person who sits at home after a long day of being bullied and think hes a king of the internet lol. I personally couldn't give a rip that you want to challenge us and couldn't care less about what you say when we say no because my ego is not filled of playing battledawn. Enjoy no going back to your little hole, complaining about how we would have beaten them so bad and go play a constructive era. End of the day I'd much prefer to meet you in a unplanned fashion on a world because then I 100% know you will be untruthful and troll. enjoy you day

First, you spelled my name wrong. Second I do not play for Sail, never have and never will because quite simply I probably won't play seriously again as it causes too much problems. Third I do not need to complain that I would win, it is a given that if I am playing I am going to win no matter my opponent. :lol: Lastly, you know nothing about my playstyle, how I carry myself, nor my reputation so I'd suggest you avoid randomly slinging insults about me just being a untruthful troll as you have no grounds or knowledge to make such a claim.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next