It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3358
Gender: male
georgeshelou wrote:
just to clarify something, I didn't mean the meatshield of PPC, I meant the meat shield of BGB itself by the way of building a lot of armor.

You do realize "meat shield" is a derogatory remark right?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:58 pm
Posts: 63
in the end words are meaningless you have always claimed to be comming for me but havent fufilled that promise..ill wait for you..search and find me and bring everything you got.

Ill recongnize your existance as a good player the moment you bring me down till then..im done with the pointless arguing back and forth with you and the extra effort you put to prove yourself.

lets settle this on the bd battlefield...

Come and get me...if you can.

_________________
Image

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
zeroart1 wrote:
in the end words are meaningless you have always claimed to be comming for me but havent fufilled that promise..ill wait for you..search and find me and bring everything you got.

Ill recongnize your existance as a good player the moment you bring me down till then..im done with the pointless arguing back and forth with you and the extra effort you put to prove yourself.

lets settle this on the bd battlefield...

Come and get me...if you can.

That like a true warrior. This guy is just impressing me more and more when ever i read his post.

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1656
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
I like how george is trying act all cool and collected when the reality is he is so needy for attention
[15/08/2013 13:23:48] *** Missed call from George. ***
[15/08/2013 14:34:58] BAZINGA: ?
[15/08/2013 14:35:41] George: hey
[15/08/2013 14:37:03] BAZINGA: hi there
[15/08/2013 14:53:35] George: how are you ?
he calls me off my chats just to get attention everyday now he thinks he's cool as a cucumber... I loled when seed said he was a good player, you know what he does? he doesn't 'believe in armour' this is not just when he started the game this was the era he was in PPC (last e3 era), that must be why he thinks I'm a meatshield because 1 armour is a lot to him. good luck trying to take down breeco george will you send over all you damage squads? brian could take you with BOTH hands behind his back don't try come off high and mighty 'cuz you're not and you wander why people mock you... and I would like to once again insist that I used the propper amount of armour, everyone used the 7/3 range/armour build

georgeshelou wrote:
who told you I was desperate to find and join an alliance

you make treads on the forum which in itself is not needy but when noone replies you go onto OTHER people's threads and ask for alliances...

georgeshelou wrote:
I'd rather have a lot of friends

you just lost one. Not because you take gk's side but because you spread lies like the rat spreads plague and like the plague, death will be involved. see you on the battlefield.

georgeshelou wrote:
when you kiss Choka's foot

I never sucked up to choka, we just hit it off and had friendship, you probably don't know what that's like. and when I left her for kain in my, what even I refer to as my crazy period she took me back into PPC because friends forgive friends if I was a suck-up would she have so easily taken me back in? like you, it took you so much sucking up to breeco when you worshiped him like an idol, tell me george, what's it like being unwanted by your hero? now you turn against him to disguise your dependence and now you latch onto someone new, I'm curious George, describe to me the taste of kain's leather boots.

georgeshelou wrote:
the conflict and high tension between you and Kain

the feud has been going on too long for it to be broken now, sure I made up with america and fire after the flame thread and fire infact is one of my closest friends in bd now but that's because we called it quits right afterwards it's too late for kain and I so the bickering will continue because everyone wants to get in the last word, the stubborn will persevere forever not even a battle would end it now.


@kain: july next year, be there or be square


raxcave wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:
in the end words are meaningless you have always claimed to be comming for me but havent fufilled that promise..ill wait for you..search and find me and bring everything you got.

Ill recongnize your existance as a good player the moment you bring me down till then..im done with the pointless arguing back and forth with you and the extra effort you put to prove yourself.

lets settle this on the bd battlefield...

Come and get me...if you can.

That like a true warrior. This guy is just impressing me more and more when ever i read his post.


^this, George, is kissing up. jesus, rax like seriously, have you established the church of kain?

that reminds me there is a church of BAZINGA skype chat :P not ,on topic but I'm not even sure what this thread's topic was supposed to be before it became flame thread...

_________________
Image
thx Andy for the sig

MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261

BD:
Image

BG:

Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 968
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
BAZINGA, you went too far now. Don't you know I have a very bad English ?
This is the way I am able express myself and you are just ruining my reputation despite yourself, why ? Because you are mad at Generalkain.
I didn't say that you were the meat shield of Breeco because I know he doesn't need anyone to help him win. I just wanted to show the world he has a lot of allies and he is always ready to defend them like he said "PPC treats their brother alliances like their little brothers; if something wrong happens to them we will attack whoever treat them bad.
In spite of the fact that I wanted to prove you how much you are a very good player for Generalkain to at least make you have peace with him and the opposite, you didn't get it the message the way it should be. I said you were the meat-shield of BGB itself because you had more units, experience, intelligence then the majority of players in the BGB alliance and you conquered the entire SK alliance and earned top 12.
I guess you read the aggressive and inappropriate messages I wrote for you on skype, the past is the past and I can no more be friends with you nor I am not trying to be pathetic at all and run my mouth like a noob. Why saying like a noob, I must admit that I am one, and Korupt stay out of this please, don't teach me english because my grandfather paid enough money this year to let me have particular english lessons at High School and the learn the grammar as it is properly, by the way BAZINGA, no replies on my "Alliance Recruitment threads" doesn't mean the players didn't recruit me, they feel free to do it on skype, one more thing: Do you work in the CIA or FBI ? Just asking :O You know everything I do on the forum :shock: I am free to do whatever I want by helping newbies who ask for alliances, recommend them to fill an application in the Adopt A Newb Center thread (This is what I have to do because I badly want to become a Moderator one day), write a well done guide, join veterans or rising star alliances from substitutes to main. My golden rule "Respect myself and the rules on the forum".

_________________
Alliances: HORD, DG,A, K

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:08 pm
Posts: 728
zeroart1 wrote:
and as for Zac we know what went inside toxic..Toxc wasnt carried by you..it was carried by speedy LC sage and everyone else in the alliance..careful what you say.

i am LC :roll: and as for sage im the 1 that always got her on when she was needed and told her what she had to do. and told her to tell my orders via text if i wasnt around :roll:

and not to be mean but i remember when i was playing with you in ToXc i remembered asking somebody if you really had 50 wins. they replied saying "he's down to 50 now i remember GK saying he hasd 100 wins" tbh right there i think that is 100% BS. you are a decent player i wont deny that but i really do think you are stretching the truth a good bit when you talk about your past :roll:

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on skype littleconqueror1


Last edited by lilconquer on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:16 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
Bazinga i am not worshiping zeroart , i am admiring the way he behave so confident. Like he is sure whatever you will say won't scratch a think. From his words. It feels like he has proved his might. That i am impress of. He is toying with you. Show your might on battle field, i will be there to see it.

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Last edited by raxcave on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:22 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 968
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
Raxcave, BAZINGA is powerful don't underestimate him. He is very hard to kill. -.-

_________________
Alliances: HORD, DG,A, K

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
georgeshelou wrote:
Raxcave, BAZINGA is powerful don't underestimate him. He is very hard to kill. -.-

I never said he is not. But the way zeroart is behaving. It seems like. He is in his unique class. Beside a player is never powerful on his own. A good team can make a simple player most powerful and a bad team can even make best player worth nothing. At the end of day its a team game.

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm
Posts: 275
The old GoTp during OC was good but the past 1.5 years on E3 GoTp falls before tick 1000 every era I watched. There must be some voodoo curse on GoTp or something I swear.

_________________
Skype:wtfer100
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl