It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:21 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

saeed123 wrote:
Raxcave, you intrested could use your experince

That would be a honor for me. But i am not playing any era for few more months. I am currently sifting ma job. Still add me on skype.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ok, it was planned to start on the next f5 era ,

future member?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

saeed123 wrote:
Guys i am starting a new alliance , after hearing about genrealkain victory story , all great alliances started from nothing , i m not too bad a player , i have not made a specific era when will alliance start playing , the next fantasy 5 era to start up , raxcave,Navid and everyone on the forum and thread and bd can join ,started today ,and have recruited some members., will be recruiting 10 members with optional 1 0r more depending on world alliance limit . No exact requirements just a willingness to play as a team, some experice active and loyal above all

1.saeed 123 (blaze me , Leader)
2.Mr.Leslie (sold member co leader)
3. Zesh the Great( (,not confimred)
4. georgehelou (confirmed)
5. empty
6.empty + Raxcave possible future member
7. Gary(Not confirmed )
8. empty
9. empty
10. empty

anyone like to join?

I'm in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

If you want to search for players, you can do it either in introductions or in alliance recruitment. This is the wrong place Saeed.
Speak soon on skype, I am looking forward :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:19 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ok, we got a good bases, any recomdations geroge , pm or skype me , feeling excited

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

you can do a thread in "alliance recruitment" section. If you want to recruit players.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

only 8 members with a +1 due f5 custom allaince limits traditonally not 10 my bad, checking out f5 recuirt or pm me for more details

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

lilconquer wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:
and as for Zac we know what went inside toxic..Toxc wasnt carried by you..it was carried by speedy LC sage and everyone else in the alliance..careful what you say.

i am LC :roll: and as for sage im the 1 that always got her on when she was needed and told her what she had to do. and told her to tell my orders via text if i wasnt around :roll:

and not to be mean but i remember when i was playing with you in ToXc i remembered asking somebody if you really had 50 wins. they replied saying "he's down to 50 now i remember GK saying he hasd 100 wins" tbh right there i think that is 100% BS. you are a decent player i wont deny that but i really do think you are stretching the truth a good bit when you talk about your past :roll:

ive never claimed to have 100 wins LOL but if you went that far and would believe i had 100 wins then hey i suppose?spread what truth it never came out of my mouth..sorry im trying to prevent my self from laughing at you..

Lol in Toxc i was the most out spoken as you hid and tried to make others make you leader cause you were afraid to step up..Lol zac or w.e you call yourself on BD you dont have to believe a word i say nor do i care..but taking such an interest in it..another pointless back and forth..come at me bro and validate it my wins yourself.

massgenocide wrote:
The old GoTp during OC was good but the past 1.5 years on E3 GoTp falls before tick 1000 every era I watched. There must be some voodoo curse on GoTp or something I swear.

The old GoTp in OC lived and fought through knowing maybe its naive that our allys wouldnt backstan us everytime we leave base...which has been the outcome of every comeback..and GoTp fail to defeat in the same manner of betrayel 3 times..maybe we are cursed to betrayel..something i planned to break..

when we dont compete and simply fall back we take 2nd and 3rd without a problem once we say #1 it ends with #2 and #3 betraying the moment of war..ask around same story

In the end i can only continue to improve myself..i have a new definition of allys..a new look towards war..ive fallen many times and at the same time ive risen...look for it and count it..GoTp have fallen 3 times..and risen 3 times..let that be a learning experience...

no matter what..i see no stopping me nor GoTp XD

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm 
Major
Major

Posts merged, in the future simply edit your previous post to include what you wish to say.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

zeroart1 wrote:
lilconquer wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:
and as for Zac we know what went inside toxic..Toxc wasnt carried by you..it was carried by speedy LC sage and everyone else in the alliance..careful what you say.

i am LC :roll: and as for sage im the 1 that always got her on when she was needed and told her what she had to do. and told her to tell my orders via text if i wasnt around :roll:

and not to be mean but i remember when i was playing with you in ToXc i remembered asking somebody if you really had 50 wins. they replied saying "he's down to 50 now i remember GK saying he hasd 100 wins" tbh right there i think that is 100% BS. you are a decent player i wont deny that but i really do think you are stretching the truth a good bit when you talk about your past :roll:

ive never claimed to have 100 wins LOL but if you went that far and would believe i had 100 wins then hey i suppose?spread what truth it never came out of my mouth..sorry im trying to prevent my self from laughing at you..

Lol in Toxc i was the most out spoken as you hid and tried to make others make you leader cause you were afraid to step up..Lol zac or w.e you call yourself on BD you dont have to believe a word i say nor do i care..but taking such an interest in it..another pointless back and forth..come at me bro and validate it my wins yourself.

GK all i did in that team was step up. i was the 1 that fixed brandons mistakes, i was the 1 that lead the expansion and got us started the quickest with the biggest personal network, i was the 1 that lead the wars, i was the 1 that called out stupidity from everybody, and i was the 1 that got sage back after brandon royally messed up. and you want to tell me you were the most outspoken player? your stats were crap, you barely did anything but run your mouth pointlessly on the very few occasions you did talk. and most of the time you talked you were talking about how you were finally going to get your 50th win which is also complete BS. tbh i'd say you have maybe 4 wins and in none of those you were the dominant player that got the team the win. your ego is what gets players to not like you and want to backstab you because you use lies to brag

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next