It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm not much of a forum poster so it was a shock to me to log on after being absent for 4 months to find about over 60+ forum post made about me and GoTp and how i lost money.so let us begin i have never spent a dime on battle dawn in my 7 yr history in this game not because i don't have money i have plenty i simply find it to be fun to play without that huge of a leverage.

So its fair to say ive lost many eras about 5 to be exact and since then many people have pop up to take joy in that defeat ignoring the fact i simply move on to win again in either a different world or the same..but let me tell you i take joy in terrorizing and dominating,conquering and destroying anyone who stands in my path to victory...all of my loses have been like this..an ally betrays. for example the era with Rev and AL as we fought AL and drove them back Rev came in leaving us to fight the top 2 and 3 in a turf war we were exhausted and AL took advantage of that to push us down a simple and clear defeat in our end now to the PPC vs GoTp era with breeco leading they received a fake screen shot and betrayed us as we fought and was about to kill RIP (again) basically ending us after the incident they apologized and etc but it doesn't matter.

So what have i been up too?well lets see made a watching alliance on E3 with some newbies abd got 3rd place killing choka and RIP in the process because..i just like killing RIP so for those RIP members who are so proud to see me fall...none of you can beat me in a straight up war it has been proven when PPC DG RIP and your 7 other alliances fought in Africa died then lost SA and NA.it seems im not allowed to lose as i win i gain more hate as i lost they rejoice as if a god has fallen (i am not a god) i simple learn and remake myself..for example went to F3 and won the era..ive played with many people many great people to which the flak ive been getting and the talking down does nothing but humor me.

We lost to POE but no one noticed that VDTR and GoTp was warring to which 5 VDTR members died 3 of ours died and Redadmiral purposely suicided his units cause..i just know how to pick up a random 10th member -_- but yes we ended up dying because POE came through the side and took down and already weaken alliance. i feel no shame losing this way it is simply war the weak fall and through war i ebcame weak and POE saw the chance and took us out as we fought VDTR.

i hold my alliance and myself in the highest regards for the simple fact i know my alliance history the yrs ive played with that banner and the wins i won (7yrs) why should i not be proud?and yes im an aggressive player this isn't Hug Dawn its battle dawn so if i conquer you or destroyed your alliance it was because you failed to serve your purpose or was in my way..does that make you feel a certain way? Generalkain will be Generalkain i will continue to win and with winning comes losing ive got more forum post about me more than anyone on this game think im lying?type in Generalkain or GoTp it goes back YRS!

that being said i enjoy the fact that i was on your mind that you felt the need to trash my name because its obvious..its either you met me and was an enemy or simply someone who served no value to me and i just conquered you or talked down to you.

Am i the only one here.....who came to play battledawn?

oh and make that 50 HOF f3 Toxc=win btw..im back :)

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Good to see you back Kain, as if you do remember me of course I'm George :)
Add me on skype gelhelou
Kain I do remember the era 20 when GoTp played against TLA on Earth 3, I was with BLUE. I must admit this era was text booked.
I saw you come back era 23 when you made the Oz alliance in AA on Earth 3 then you changed back to your original tag GoTp and stole top 3 position from WN (World Nations) -.- Thank you very much for recruiting someone and boost your alliance score.
And for your failed era 24 on Earth 3, don't worry: I saw you playing a lot and I discovered that you are such a warrior with such a developed war spirit.
But the only problem is that I hated the GoTp members including Jimmeh, Dan and BlackKnight except you.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

guy earned ma respact....hope you keep doing, what you do best.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:46 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Hey george and yeah that era when we recruited 1 person and won tbh i had no expectations of winning i just wanted to take out choka and RIP and i recruited a bunch of random guys who were barely on and we took top 3.it was a shocked and as for jimmeh and black knight your not the only one i feel the same way which is why they are no longer with me.

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Kain, anyway I'm really looking forward to play an era with you on Earth 3.
Speak soon on skype ...
You earned my respect :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 am 
Major
Major

(facepalm) oh kain, you do amuse me come lose to PPC again won't you I like to see the big talk bcs and then the silence once you lose... gets me everytime.

and George you can do better but I wont stop you

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
(facepalm) oh kain, you do amuse me come lose to PPC again won't you I like to see the big talk bcs and then the silence once you lose... gets me everytime.

your a parasite.i love your banter just to die.you remember the earth era where PPC talked so much came to africa and die?PPC DG RIP vs GoTp?yeah you died..then later died in H20 all thanks to your friendly neighborhood kain...all those times you died lol sad thing is..you never experienced victory with a team have you?while you stayed on earth i went else wheres winning :)...have you yet tasted your first win?.........NOPE

and when breeco mistakenly betrayed me..i asked him to simply kick you as a favor and bang you were kiced and left to die..lmaooo amusing. you cant lead you cant follow...what is your purpose?ill tell you,your the amusement.

and he can do better?but yet i see GoTp listed in your alliance list before?but now its off and your talking..(facepalm)..even though you were inactive and a massive nub who we killed off...lol

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=18592&p=343424&hilit=+Generalkain#p343424 ill leave that here

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 pm 
Major
Major

zeroart1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

your a parasite.i love your banter just to die.you remember the earth era where PPC talked so much came to africa and die?PPC DG RIP vs GoTp?yeah you died..then later died in H20 all thanks to your friendly neighborhood kain...all those times you died lol sad thing is..you never experienced victory with a team have you?while you stayed on earth i went else wheres winning :)...have you yet tasted your first win?.........NOPE

and when breeco mistakenly betrayed me..i asked him to simply kick you as a favor and bang you were kiced and left to die..lmaooo amusing. you cant lead you cant follow...what is your purpose?ill tell you,your the amusement.

and he can do better?but yet i see GoTp listed in your alliance list before?but now its off and your talking..(facepalm)..even though you were inactive and a massive nub who we killed off...lol

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=18592&p=343424&hilit=+Generalkain#p343424 ill leave that here

the DG PPC and RIp era was along time ago, I will admit I was not good back then, and as for H2O I don't remember seeing you in any battles, oh yea that's ebcause you spammed ops we left behind and relocated to africa and took 2 backstabers with you. H2O was killed by KWAS don't you dare claim their victory they have earned my respect not you, hell, you didn't even kill RIP that era like you say you do, you can't even kill us when we suicide. what happened kain, you're all alone. did bk and onyx stop giving you oral sex? they came to their senses and realised your idiocy I congratulate each member as they realize how worthless you are and now there's noone left but you. so now you come to beg for more members who have not yet seen your work you got lucky one era leaching of TLG I'd like to see you kill me now kain I've learned alot since then maybe we will battle again soon.

oh and P.S I see you brought up the flame topic well destroyer and america are down now I'm coming for you ;)

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=25943

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
zeroart1 wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

the DG PPC and RIp era was along time ago, I will admit I was not good back then, and as for H2O I don't remember seeing you in any battles, oh yea that's ebcause you spammed ops we left behind and relocated to africa and took 2 backstabers with you. H2O was killed by KWAS don't you dare claim their victory they have earned my respect not you, hell, you didn't even kill RIP that era like you say you do, you can't even kill us when we suicide. what happened kain, you're all alone. did bk and onyx stop giving you oral sex? they came to their senses and realised your idiocy I congratulate each member as they realize how worthless you are and now there's noone left but you. so now you come to beg for more members who have not yet seen your work you got lucky one era leaching of TLG I'd like to see you kill me now kain I've learned alot since then maybe we will battle again soon.

oh and P.S I see you brought up the flame topic well destroyer and america are down now I'm coming for you ;)

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=25943

How mighty is the insect considered to be nothing more than a trash talker and a friend desperate choka worshiping nub..LMAO amusing how you can speak as if you were something nor will you ever be anything..for one who cling to me to lead and teach you..you sure have forgotten..if youve gotten better why have you gained nothing?i win i lose..you simply LOSE..as for bk he was discharged a long time ago and onyx lol if i need them i can call them..fix yourself up and understand..YOU are nothing YOU will never be anything...you are an insect one who wish to reach the sky where we the giants live :)

Worthless..a simple word from me got you kicked from PPC losing the chance to win the era with them...thats my impact LOL

GoTp BloodLine Leader
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 am 
Major
Major

zeroart1 wrote:
How mighty is the insect considered to be nothing more than a trash talker and a friend desperate choka worshiping nub..

oh we're gonna do this? really? name calling? well alright. you're an egotistical power hungry credit stealing failed intimidation tactic user ain't as scary as he thinks he is liar loser unwanted uncared for manipulated failed bd player who no way in hell has 49 victories like you claim...

zeroart1 wrote:
for one who cling to me to lead and teach you

oh you did a good job of that, say, who was it that lead us to death at tick 200? it wasn't 'till after I rejoined choka's alliance that I learned something that era, no wait, I learned how bad you really were before that.

zeroart1 wrote:
if youve gotten better why have you gained nothing?i win i lose..you simply LOSE.

Spoiler:

zeroart1 wrote:
.you are an insect one who wish to reach the sky where we the giants live :)

if you're the giant in this story you can be sure as hell that

zeroart1 wrote:
who wish to reach the sky where we the giants live :)

is wrong

zeroart1 wrote:
Worthless..a simple word from me got you kicked from PPC losing the chance to win the era with them...thats my impact LOL

aww, you actually still think that it wasn't Brian humoring you. I left PPC because I had school and I couldn't be active but hey go to Brian and have a big hug I'm sure he will give you a good sport sticker and a highfive.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next