It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Generalkain a GoTp Rise to victory story.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

i still would like to see the 50 1st place finishes kain has :roll:
and no bragging about ToXc im the 1 that carried that team to victory :lol:

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Just going to interject a few things here and remind you guys to refrain from personal attacks. Now my little interjections, rank means nothing and the hof means nothing. Most of the time I see the top ranking players on a world simply being the greedy inactive ones while the ones who fight all era and actually do well are lower in rank. Second point, the hof means nothing because hey even the top spots did not earn it and many up there on the list were simply handed the win or the rank. Now I will say the stats I saw posted were not that great but I was not on the server and therefore cannot comment much on it. Anyways trash talk is fine guys but try to not get personal here, it simply makes the entire community look bad to new players and that is not really what we want for the game we all love to play now is it?

Indeed your correct ill stop while im ahead..as for history lol it has been the same as always him falling by my hands..

and as for Zac we know what went inside toxic..Toxc wasnt carried by you..it was carried by speedy LC sage and everyone else in the alliance..careful what you say.

as for bazinga respect yourself enough to dismiss yourself.

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 am 
Major
Major

Korupt wrote:
Just going to interject a few things here and remind you guys to refrain from personal attacks. Now my little interjections, rank means nothing and the hof means nothing. Most of the time I see the top ranking players on a world simply being the greedy inactive ones while the ones who fight all era and actually do well are lower in rank. Second point, the hof means nothing because hey even the top spots did not earn it and many up there on the list were simply handed the win or the rank. Now I will say the stats I saw posted were not that great but I was not on the server and therefore cannot comment much on it. Anyways trash talk is fine guys but try to not get personal here, it simply makes the entire community look bad to new players and that is not really what we want for the game we all love to play now is it?

there was 600 odd ticks when I was not around that era does that count for anything?
the top rank players that era I think were not inactive greedy ones they had radar coverage of the whole world but they were handed 2 relics from us but we were bro alliances so don't see how that's a bad thing
as for the stast NA had not much people there and everybody wanted the r5 units so I had to share off people and most of the wars were minor but there was BGB vs SK which is in the e3 forum if you wanna see that war was pretty intense...
problem is when people here PPC are playing they don't turn up
maybe next time GoTp will turn up (<challenge for kain)
the stats were as good as some of the PPC players maybe if kain turned up I could make them better for you ;) I've seen worse in people's sigs
I'm tired of trash talking anyway but I needed to set straight the mistakes in kain's argument lest I look stupid

but I will make one last post in this thread:

zeroart1 wrote:
Let it stand ive never heard anyone say i would love to play with bazinga..or bazinga is good or hell yeah we got bazinga

that's because we are never in the same alliance... how would you here hell yeah we got BAZINGA without actualy having BAZINGA? (not asking you to have him you can't get him) there is uproar I'll have you know...

zeroart1 wrote:
fetish for choka.-

oh you went there... choka is a way better player than you proof:
[17/12/2012 17:27:26] Choka Hontas: you watch kain died ? lol
she kicked your ass and then breeco made you think it was mistake (rofl)

she quit btw didn't you hear? got married and is having a kid soon

zeroart1 wrote:
.you are DISMISSED..

has that ever worked? I'm curious...

zeroart1 wrote:
you wish to speak to me

proves I don't want you spreading lies without it being proven wrong

zeroart1 wrote:
unotice

I assume this is unnoticed? if so even if it were a cry for attention which it wasn't 'twas in fact me setting the record straight why do you keep posting to post you must have noticed and the freakin' mods had to interject flame threads are never unnoticed

zeroart1 wrote:
move on kid..stop trying to remain important

remain? I thoight in your view I am nothing? remain means I am important and want to continue is this a mistake? I'd go with that or else it's a contradiction.

zeroart1 wrote:
I dare say..i find your rambling funny

it's not funny its necessary and it's not rambling it's the truth the truth must seem like rambling to you with all the lies you tell

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Both of you guys went over the limit. Now, I must admit, BAZINGA and Kain are one of the greatest players I have ever met.
BAZINGA is a very good of mine, well the first time I saw him playing was in October 2012, era 25. I don't remember exactly what happened between me and him nor we didn't play together I was in BLUE and he was with the well known alliance on Earth 3 "WN". Unfortunately, I was wrong in my thought of him, he truly is a great player, when I saw his stats back then. I felt like "Oh my, Am I the noob now".
The second time, he played last month, me and BAZINGA have had a lot of fun, even if I was kicked from PPC I was still able to watch the war between SK and BGB when he killed a lot of players and I realised that he was the meat shields of his friends because of the tons of armour he had, don't ask me BAZINGNA how I know, I checked the other thread you make, and someone in BGB sent me all the battle reports. ...
Kain, please may you post your wins here so we can know if you are telling the truth or not, oh yeah, I almost forgot, don't forget to put some screenshots.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 am 
Major
Major

I built the correct amount of armour in the 7/3 ratio the difference is I re built my armours when they died the others just let their armours be killed off I am not the meat shield. If you look at the topic I'm in all the brs, prince and I ran that war how dare you call me meat shield, era 25 was the battlescore era and I had 3000 score with 90 power and 2 xtals I wasn't suiciding either, that era fire and I faught many wars alone, and I'm sorry, did a BLUE member just talk down to others on their stats? last time I checked they just build units all era. don't you question me George stay out of this

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

xD Okay whatever you want :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:01 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Oh my he said dont you dare question me....and hes a meat shield....oh my oh my oh my...this is quite interesting..

as as for choka..how many times have i watched choka die?lol choka only wins by betraying me...sounds awesome to me XD

Generalkain Wins:49 Hall of Fames
GoTp BloodLine Leader
The GoTp BloodLine Shows No fear,For We Are Fear
Alliances:GoTp-Oz-420-H1N1-NWL-SoFe
-The Originals-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:04 pm 
Major
Major

zeroart1 wrote:
Oh my he said dont you dare question me....and hes a meat shield....oh my oh my oh my...this is quite interesting..

no I am not the meat shield, george was not in my alliance he was busy being kicked from PPC for not using armour. oops did you want that under the wraps george? then don't spread lies about me. I would like to clarify I was not the meat shield I was using the propper 7/3 buld and George I will not be speaking to you for a good while for spreading these lies

[18:39:43] BAZINGA: prince
[18:39:48] BAZINGA: can I just ask you
[18:39:58] BAZINGA: this guy I once played with
[18:40:07] BAZINGA: is saying I am the meat shield of BGB
[18:40:19] BAZINGA: can you please confirm I used the propper 7/3 build
[18:45:41] Prince (Mion Sonozaki): ur not a meatshield

[18:48:33] BAZINGA: just please confirm for me that I am not the meatshield of BGB
[18:48:43] BAZINGA: sorry to catch while you're doing your thing
[18:48:52] Nick Cloe: No your not man, we all build armor lol

[19:03:40] brian al: meat shield when baz?
[19:05:02 | Edited 19:05:21] brian al: i never use any meatshield, and it always main alliance front line of war , so main is meatshield for sub, thats my principle

I could ask them all but 2 BGBs + brian will do so there you have 3 members who were actualy part of BGB and breeco PPC leader vs George who had no allinace for the better part of the era and was inactive for hundreds of ticks at a time and more likely than not is just trying to get your attention so that you will turn towards him in order for him to lick your boots and beg his way into GoTp because he is so desperate for an alliance

zeroart1 wrote:
as as for choka..how many times have i watched choka die?lol choka only wins by betraying me...sounds awesome to me XD

choka has died to you once you have died to her many times, scoreboard

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Heard a lot about gotp ,generalkain , gud luck , look forward to see you in action again, and social , geroge is a gud player on bd , if i say "genralkain is gud player " , im not licking boots and nor is geroge , anyway gud luck social for fantasy you got gud rank , could get some gud hall of fame medals this era

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:38 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

BAZINGA, I think you are just ruled by hate because of something that happened last year. I don't blame anyone, I don't blame you also because I won't care less you guys are acting like children; who told you I was desperate to find and join an alliance, Generalkain is my ally so I cannot be at his side now and I clarified this: you are acting like children. I don't want to play with fire and lose allies because both of you guys look ridiculous and sarcastic, I take this game very seriously in my teenage life and I'd rather have a lot of friends even if I played or I will play against them in the past, sooner or later. BAZINGA, I don't hate you, I don't even dislike you, I know you were always better than me when you kiss Choka's foot and prove your love to her in way :P Don't feel sad, she is married. Why don't you put and end for the conflict and high tension between you and Kain ? I'm gonna say the truth now, Breeco; don't worry. I will find a way, a very nasty and unpredictable one and ruin your era in July ;) everytime I know you will play, I talked to you on the phone and on skype and I guess we were clear,
Kain; for the sake your mom has to you, lock this topic.

Last edited by georgeshelou on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next