It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Attack restrictions
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 am 
Private
Private

Is it just me, or is it really annoying when your outposts are conquered, and you can't reclaim them because you Don't have level 3 Buildings? Every time I play, it has happened.

Post subject: Re: Attack restrictions
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am 
Major
Major

It can be frustrating but we have had to adapt. When that update was first implemented I created a post to fight it and restore the old way but it was unfortunately denied. I have adapted to it now though and before building anything else I will build my first 3 structures.

Post subject: Re: Attack restrictions
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
It can be frustrating but we have had to adapt. When that update was first implemented I created a post to fight it and restore the old way but it was unfortunately denied. I have adapted to it now though and before building anything else I will build my first 3 structures.

Yeah you just have to get used to it, people wouldnt build structures in the past and spam bomb people. Its always those people who decide to break common sense rules who make the game a little fun for the rest of us. >.<

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]