It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pro Build vs Damage with new update
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Dyls, try with all 3 types of weapons for inf, vehs and tanks. Also, try every unit together. On both sides.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This is pretty interesting........

But the simulator fails to take into account experience, spy, nukes which are kinda crucial in BD :D

Anyways old builds ftw.... but i would be very much interested to fight an alliance with the same build as dyl ;)

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:55 pm 
Major
Major

abhixx wrote:
This is pretty interesting........

But the simulator fails to take into account experience, spy, nukes which are kinda crucial in BD :D

Anyways old builds ftw.... but i would be very much interested to fight an alliance with the same build as dyl ;)

What would happen if you sent a slightly larger pro build force to take down a damage build force?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Yeah yeah Dyls. We would simply get into the debate of whether you can kill in one round or not. I've done a 2100 tick round where I've been outnumbered the ENTIRE time, yet I have managed to keep killing in one round with only armor loss. Worked rather brilliantly. So I won't have that debate again, use damage and you will simply be easier to crush. Not just by 1 guy, but especially when it's an entire alliance trying to kill you.

could your victory's simply be won because of your insane exp towards end game ticks?

Wow Jake, very smart. How do you think I got that exp in the first place? Not by losing half my army everytime.

If you lose THAT much in every battle, there is no way you will survive. If you want to be top dog, you will have to fight with minimum losses every battle, and 1 round with only armor loss is the best way to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 am 
Major
Major

Milanos wrote:
Jake wrote:
Milanos wrote:
Yeah yeah Dyls. We would simply get into the debate of whether you can kill in one round or not. I've done a 2100 tick round where I've been outnumbered the ENTIRE time, yet I have managed to keep killing in one round with only armor loss. Worked rather brilliantly. So I won't have that debate again, use damage and you will simply be easier to crush. Not just by 1 guy, but especially when it's an entire alliance trying to kill you.

could your victory's simply be won because of your insane exp towards end game ticks?

Wow Jake, very smart. How do you think I got that exp in the first place? Not by losing half my army everytime.

If you lose THAT much in every battle, there is no way you will survive. If you want to be top dog, you will have to fight with minimum losses every battle, and 1 round with only armor loss is the best way to do that.

Well, if you think about it at the beginning of M1 the Power update was not there, I know you had very expd soldiers at tick 1000 so i'm guessing the rest of the round was a cakewalk in terms of battles.

If you think about it, yes it was a intelligence statement and you making it look like less is a reflection of yourself. You may have just had a overwhelming force until the end, until you betrayed your alliance...

I did think about how you got there, and you lie when you say you were up against more powerful enemies than you the entire round, in fact you went up against very small challenges the rest of the era please do not make yourself sound better by over exaggerating what you did.

As far as I am concerned you raise NO valid arguments on why Pro-Build should be kept, because M1 didn't count (it started before the update.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:53 am 
Captain
Captain

im staying with the old build

Taz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:59 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Stop arguing? You go with you're damage and the rest of us will stick with the proven cost efficient and effective build. A point that we have proven repeatably on e3 in the last 500 ticks against supposedly overwhelming numbers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 am 
Captain
Captain

Range is still the best.

Taz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:45 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Jake wrote:
Well, if you think about it at the beginning of M1 the Power update was not there, I know you had very expd soldiers at tick 1000 so i'm guessing the rest of the round was a cakewalk in terms of battles.

If you think about it, yes it was a intelligence statement and you making it look like less is a reflection of yourself. You may have just had a overwhelming force until the end, until you betrayed your alliance...

I did think about how you got there, and you lie when you say you were up against more powerful enemies than you the entire round, in fact you went up against very small challenges the rest of the era please do not make yourself sound better by over exaggerating what you did.

Ah nice, you actually want to discuss it.

At the beginning of M1 the update was not there indeed. Yet even at the beginning, I never let damage hit me. So whether the update was there or not was irrelevant, which is my point. The update does not change anything, you still need to kill in one round with only armor loss.

Yeah I had experienced units at tick 1000. But do you honestly think one squad of exp can take 3 squads? Actually it might be able to, but I would take range losses. One experienced squad can take one normal squad with armor loss, but it's not like you can send a few exp squads and kill everything. It's not that simple.

As for my "overwhelming force", most of the round I had about 80-100 squads. The rest was pure bluff. I know the alliance you were in, 1st, had at least 200-300 squads. So I was indeed outnumbered. Or another example, HYB attacking with what was it, 200 squads. Yes, I would call that very outnumbered. Or an even better example, ST. When I left, they had about 400 squads to go against me, 330-340 if you don't count Dylan and Gene's. I still didn't take range loss. How can you say they weren't more powerful than me?

Quote:
As far as I am concerned you raise NO valid arguments on why Pro-Build should be kept, because M1 didn't count (it started before the update.)

That's the part you don't get.. It is irrelevant whether it started before or after the update. I didn't let damage hit me. So whether it was updated or not is irrelevant, they didn't gain any HP. Damage did me no damage, whether it had 1000 attack or 6.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:27 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I still believe that make range and try to kill in 1 round with minimal loss is the best. If u put in damage units, even with the new update they will do the same damage as range at round 2, so for damage to do anything good they will have to survive till round 3, which is nearly impossible in a real war.

Plus even if ur squad survive till round 3 and even if they did win the battle, they will take too many loss which are inefficient...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next