It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Ban NelJems!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:37 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

This guy named NelJems who some of you may know has been getting on my nerves, he breaks rules left and right and gets to stay.

I want this guy removed from the game, if you know him you know he has at any given time 20k reds and 20k blues.

He is a good supporter but a very bad player.

Now let me explain the things he has done, Last G2 era, he made an account just to attack GreendayIsBack, thats not that bad, but this era.

He made his NelJems account then made an account by GreeDay and boosted some blues to kill GreenDay that's 2 accounts,

Then he mad 2 more accounts near my ally Chillonz to kill him, and again killed an ally of mine by using multis. thats 4 accounts
How am i 100% certain it was him? he messaged my from the first multi account named "Got You" saying "psst.. nice to see you guys intact.. :)miss you guys... wanna play but I need to do personal things.... Watch me-NJ"

he assumed i was his friend and invited me to help chat to discuss killing my own leader and voting another of my allies as leader to invite him and make him leader.

He also posted on the BC about what he had done and who he was.

1 more thing, he is trying to become and Admin, he is already being strongly considered and has had many follow up questions, i do not agree with a multi cheater being an admin and someone who lets his anger motivate him to cheat.

Guy is way too hot headed i personaly want to see him banned for what he did and has done in the past. this is one of 2 times i have played that i seen him multi, and i have only played in an era with him 3 times so 2/3 is not good in my book

Please if any admins read this or Micheal reply i couldnt stand the thought of this guys being an admin.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)
~I like to Spam :P

Post subject: Re: Ban NelJems!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:50 pm 
Private
Private

I can confirm all the words sayed above...

NelJems cheated and that's all.

An admin cannot be one who has cheated in the past.
And i think that multy-account user should be banned from THE WHOLE GAME for a certain period of time, not only on one single world. That maybe can encourage people to be more honest.
Moreover, if one cheats more than one time, he should have his account and/or IP banned FOREVER...

look from this pont of view: people like this game as is, not for the fact you can cheat on. And people who supports the game red boosting, and paying for it, can take the decision to stop playing and paying for this game, if cheaters can damage who they want, without being permanent banned and without victims being refunded with resources or similar for being damaged by a cheater.

I think this is a MAJOR issue people.
I'm quite anarchist in rl, but there's no room for anarchy and cheaating in games!
Cheaters are the EVIL of ANY game. We are here to have fun, and to have fun and share fun with others, it's due to follow rules... GAME RULES!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Please report cheating to your world admin via in-game PM. Also, what makes you think that he is becoming an admin? :|

Topic does not belong in the Help Desk; moved to War and Diplomatic Discussions.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Ferr3t wrote:
Please report cheating to your world admin via in-game PM. Also, what makes you think that he is becoming an admin? :|

You were just a little faster than me on this Ferret xD

Still people any known cheats can be discussed directly with the administrator of your world in game or directly via email.

I wouldn't put much attention to "what people say" unless its an administrator or Michael himself. Becoming an admin is not something you can achieve out of the blue or due to donations (or such things) if that popped to your mind.

-Shion

E6A2 #2 M2A1 #9 E3A1 #16 E6A4 #24 E5A3 #24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Have screenshots of the messages? BRs of your alliance getting attacked?

I know NelJems pushes the rules, but I never heard of Nel trying to be admin and such.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

ninja0 wrote:
Have screenshots of the messages? BRs of your alliance getting attacked?

I know NelJems pushes the rules, but I never heard of Nel trying to be admin and such.

In which ways do you know NelJames pushes the rules?

If you know that, why haven't you reported him already?

E6A2 #2 M2A1 #9 E3A1 #16 E6A4 #24 E5A3 #24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm not saying your lying, but you have no screenshots or images etc. so you have to ask yourself, how can one believe these allegations? Maybe you just don't like NelJems and you would love nothing more than to see him banned. And I highly doubt that michael is considering making anyone else an admin. It would just mean more money out of his pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm 
Major
Major

I have been on these forums for a very long time and donated a lot of money to BD, how come im not a admin D:

jkjk :P Without Screenshots or anything its hard to believe this. Like everyone else said: "tell a admin and if the admin finds something he will be banned" no matter how many tokens the guy bought.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Okay you guys assume i just dislike NelJems, i know a lot of you like him, its too late for screenshot and my laptop does not take screen shots, however i can get the screenshots of the messages he send from hi multi and the BRs, i will have my allies post them here.

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:20 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

My alliance member Mandingo got these messages from the "Got You" account

http://tinypic.com/r/2k3mrt/7

And then

http://tinypic.com/r/d4bpk/7

~MechaStorm
-----------------
My Worlds
~Galaxy 2(KwAs)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next