It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Let's encourage Sub abuse!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

GerberBaby1 wrote:
No, the elements were a mistake that made me leave the era. They were powerful do to account sharing and farming. All they have proved is that tons of bad players still don't add up to 12 good players

I don't support or appreciate account sharing OR farming and that's not what I'm advocating here mate... -_-

I'm not suggesting we put together tons of bad players either! who wants to do that!? I want to play with a lot of mediocre players and a hand full of good players and see what we can do, organized into a well oiled machine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

alot of players that are mediocre and supposedly good been exploited as cheaters in some way before so you're gonna have that no matter what

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Tenkai wrote:
alot of players that are mediocre and supposedly good been exploited as cheaters in some way before so you're gonna have that no matter what

Exploited as cheaters? What do you mean?

If it happens I think we can make it clear that no cheating will be allowed, and we will report it ourselves if we find out about any. I want to rely on friends and teamwork to survive, not underhanded methods that are against the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Twilightmask wrote:
Tenkai wrote:

If it happens I think we can make it clear that no cheating will be allowed, and we will report it ourselves if we find out about any. I want to rely on friends and teamwork to survive, not underhanded methods that are against the rules.

well a few of SYN got a temp ban for account sharing but that was once and not entirely done for a bad reason or anything terribly wrong (expects to be chewed out by gerber and mfreak) as far as mediocre players it happens everyday
and im not saying i support cheaters i agree 100% with you on that just saying it happens

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
Twilightmask wrote:
Tenkai wrote:

well a few of SYN got a temp ban for account sharing but that was once and not entirely done for a bad reason or anything terribly wrong (expects to be chewed out by gerber and mfreak) as far as mediocre players it happens everyday
and im not saying i support cheaters i agree 100% with you on that just saying it happens

2 did and both of them acknowledged it. It wasnt 8 of the twelve members like WIND. And WIND got double banned for account sharing and multies. If you look at M4 you'll see around 30 banned WIND conquers that are on vacation mode

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i predicted correctly :)

and yeah i forgot WIND oops

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

People cheat it happens. But sub abuse just takes away the fun from the game. Just look at any era MGH plays on

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well thats waay too many subs i dont think we'll have that many and besides this is for experimental purposes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm 
Captain
Captain

No he said he wanted to do sub abuse. That is what asub abuse is. Look at the elements. They have 7 subs and just made that era unbearable that I left the elements even after being one of the creators.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Twilightmask wrote:
Think of it this way. If you've gone through an era as part of one then you'll know how to dismantle them in the future.

It'll be not only dark side, but research. :lol:

edit:

And sure, I agree. Organization and communication will be essential. I don't think it could run without it.

research

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next