It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Retiring
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Clearly I'm not a memorable guy...

Seth wrote:
And watch. Youll chase everyone away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

What can I say? I'm forum hopping after 2 weeks and first it was Anarchy and now you. I'll say it again - BD has reached its peak for most vets. Its now upto the administration to ensure that new gamers join...and STAY!

I don't know how we really met but i'll always call you AlexanderKitty :lol: . You are UNDOUBTEDLY one of the notable kings of the Spam Section of the forums....I remember the good ole days when we used to head over to the spam threads first...before posting on more serious issues....it was that good! Its just not the same anymore....with people mass posting pure trash...will not take names..but the guys know what/who i'm talking about.

We played a few goofy eras on Kong for hecks...and you proved to be an excellent teammate who we could ALWAYS rely on. Even as a leader, I would play for your team any day. Sorry, we couldn't do much for the last exit era...as you correctly said....Donation precedes everything.

Have a happy and successful life ahead my friend...Will not say bye....cuz we still have MSN and Skype ;)

Much love!

~Donald~

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 am 
Private
Private

LOL i was part of the alliance that took this guy down. 2 people on our team donated, and the rest never were online past maybe 10pm. He's just salty that his glorious and emotional final era was (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) up because he decided to attack us. We wanted to be allies, and he knew we were major players. They made the first move, we retaliated. Plus, how could we have thousands of units? this war took place between ticks 5-200. Don't feel sympathy for this guy.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Jmshepard wrote:
LOL i was part of the alliance that took this guy down. 2 people on our team donated, and the rest never were online past maybe 10pm. He's just salty that his glorious and emotional final era was *CENSORED* up because he decided to attack us. We wanted to be allies, and he knew we were major players. They made the first move, we retaliated. Plus, how could we have thousands of units? this war took place between ticks 5-200. Don't feel sympathy for this guy.

Nice amount of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) you have there.

I was there, I saw the units.
Thousand of units is easily possible by donating.

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

Jmshepard wrote:
LOL i was part of the alliance that took this guy down. 2 people on our team donated, and the rest never were online past maybe 10pm. He's just salty that his glorious and emotional final era was *CENSORED* up because he decided to attack us. We wanted to be allies, and he knew we were major players. They made the first move, we retaliated. Plus, how could we have thousands of units? this war took place between ticks 5-200. Don't feel sympathy for this guy.

Sounds like someone is a bit of an idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Jack wrote:
Jmshepard wrote:

Sounds like someone is a bit of an idiot.

+1 for Apollo :)
Bro obviously you have not played the old clients or long enough to know how amazing a player Jasper is. He has gained respect of the greatest, and almost everyone that got to play with him, including me. If you don't watch your potty mouth, we gonaa wipe your candy (you know what).

OC: Rcon, DOOM, EVIL, KoR, NC: AD, SWAT, BH, ICE, JRE, ISKC
T-T I miss you Donald Garry Mikey T-T

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 am 
Captain
Captain

I'm a bit late in replying to this, as obviously I don't use the forums much I just play the game. Thinking about changing that though since I lost my job lol.

But woo! I got a mention! (of one of my old names anyway, tis be john) I honestly didn't expect that. Think i've only played one era with you, in that epic failure of a steve jobs alliance a few years back :lol: The rest must've been against you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2