It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Post subject: Re: MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WITH SINGLE IP ADDRESS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm 
Major
Major

If it is too different people playing on different worlds[servers] you are completely safe.

Post subject: Re: MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WITH SINGLE IP ADDRESS
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

IF you are playing separate worlds it doesn't matter. Like Jake said.

HOWEVER if you wish to play in the same world things get a bit trickier. First you should let the admin know BEFORE the 2nd player makes their colony. So you don't get banned before the admin gets to their messages. Secondly while it's not recommended that you play in the same alliance or even the same world. I have been allowed to play along side my younger brother on several occasions, in the same alliance. But you will first have to PROVE that you are two different people to the admin (usually not brand new, active, Facebook accounts are enough), and your log on's and such will be monitored extremely closely (as well they should). In truth I think it would be a larger advantage if someone in your household was part of another alliance. At least together you're pooling from the same resources, same area, share the same radars, same gates, and same allys and teammates. With someone in another alliance it would enable you to do far greater and influential things in my opinion.

In the same household and alliance the biggest thing you could do is notify the other person A common thing in top alliances although we use a text or phone call as opposed to yelling up a flight of stairs. Or even say you were to commit the LARGEST BD offense out there and log on to their account (since you may know their password). In truth that's not much different than what may alliances do and share info *Just In Case*. Personally I don't think either is fair or right and I don't allow either, but I realize the latter is far more common than most people are willing to admit. :evil:

Alliance Rank: 1st (iS)__Fantasy 4