It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is Battle Dawn Cheat people??
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am 
Private
Private

Hi, My name is Satila (User name) I played Battle Down, Fast earth 5 SOLO and also spend some real money in it. But unfortunately I get suffer due to some bug or system error. I lost battle 3 time (according to Log report) lost my Cristal also, but when I open those battle report it mention "report missing", I don't know who attack me how many unit they sent etc. the only thing surprising and can see in those report is I didn't loose all my units. e.g in one report it says defender(me) 44 units lost 5, I have 39 Units left but still lose the fight. how it is possible? I report it to Admin Joe, he say may be I was hit by a missile. A missile report and a battle report are they same? Is Admin don't know the difference between those report.
I didn't argue with him, I request him to check those report, it will explain him everything, he asked me to provide me the tick details I was attack. As advised I provide him all the details, but unfortunately after that I didn't get any reply and now this world goes to Havoc. In this situation it is cleared that I lost everything including my real money.
So now In this situation I must say Battle Dawn is cheating people, and don't have any respect or duty to those people who spent there money to support this game

Post subject: Re: Is Battle Dawn Cheat people??
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

When you are hit by a missile, you get a blank battle report that shows you what you lost. (Missiles kill ~10% of the units they hit and reduce all other units to 1hp

The first reports will have been damage done by missiles, and the last one, which cost your your crystals, will be an actual battle in which your severely weakened units were killed.

If you could post screenshots of the events and the battle reports then I can confirm this, if you like.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm 
Private
Private

Thanks, for your suggestion. As I mention in my post a missile report and a battle report are different and I know very well which one is for what. The report I am talking about is a Battle report not a missile report. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to post as now that world is in Havoc and all my past log report are deleted.

To make it more clear let check this report, 33 Units of my was on a gate, some one attack the gate I lost 4 unit and the battle also, in a bonus that person also down grade my gate, Now how do you explain that? and the more interesting thing when I check my get it was still under my control there are several reports in which I lost but still my units are there. All his happen in a particular period of time I can not remember the exact tick it was started.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Satila wrote:
To make it more clear let check this report, 33 Units of my was on a gate, some one attack the gate I lost 4 unit and the battle also, in a bonus that person also down grade my gate, Now how do you explain that? and the more interesting thing when I check my get it was still under my control there are several reports in which I lost but still my units are there. All his happen in a particular period of time I can not remember the exact tick it was started.

This shows signs of a missile attack.A missile would downgrade any outpost back to its original state upon impact.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

missles downgrade outposts at outposts
kill population (workers) at a colony
reduce all troops to 1hp
and kill 10% of the units stationed on the target

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Satila wrote:
Thanks, for your suggestion. As I mention in my post a missile report and a battle report are different and I know very well which one is for what. The report I am talking about is a Battle report not a missile report. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots to post as now that world is in Havoc and all my past log report are deleted.

A missile strike report and a battle report are identical, the only difference is that on a battle report you don't see any attacking units - it's the same template.

Missiles downgrade any outposts they hit and when hit by a missile it will always say you lost a battle (this is what a missile report does) - the fact that you kept the outpost also fits as missiles do not capture outposts (unless accompanied by units)

It would seem clear to me that you were hit by several missiles, each one killing a portion of your units and the first one downgrading your outpost. I am now 100% sure that this is the case as there is absolutely no existing bug that would replicate these circumstances, which fit the description of a missile impact perfectly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]