It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Squads and Missiles
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Isnt really a bug but it is kind of annoying I'm not sure if anyone else feels my pain.

Anyway, the fact that its nearly impossible to select your nuke when there are squads on the silo, and also if you have multiple attacks launching from an op (at different targets) its hard to see some of the squads and recall if you wanted to (thus you have to go to Orders screen and recall them one by one if it is a multiple squad attack)

This can be a real pain especially for surprise moves at the end of tick (tick runs out and cant recall or select squads/nuke in time) If there is any way you guys can add a feature to solve this dilemma i think it would make the gaming experience less frustrating.

Besides that I love the game :)

Post subject: Re: Squads and Missiles
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You could do all that from the Orders tab; see individual squads and missiles and recall them one by one or in groups (If you shift-click). You could also set the tab anywhere so your view isn't blocked.

Hope this helped.... :)

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

MmCm6 wrote:
You could do all that from the Orders tab; see individual squads and missiles and recall them one by one or in groups (If you shift-click). You could also set the tab anywhere so your view isn't blocked.

Hope this helped.... :)

^Thats the point. We have to do it from the orders tab and it can be a hassle.. It kind of hampers the game play experience because it is very inconvenient, especially in last minute situations when you are trying to get things done before the tick expires

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:04 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Not really, it only takes less than a second to open it up. And since it shows all your available squads and where they are, you just need to click and select.

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]