It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tokens not recieved
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

hello i brought 2 lots of 1000 tokens on the 4th of Feb.. i used 2 different accounts for this (1 being my G/F's bank account)on paypal.. i recieved 1 lot of tokens but didnt recieve the other lot, i have written several pm's about this but im yet to hear back about it.. all my information is
paypal Transaction ID: 6B93388129807464M and BD tracking id:{e2MJuWWx-Aprn-kDVh-KkFf-pFWZEgYuuqdy} RECIEVED TOKENS

paypal Transaction ID:1D70408819423805K and BD tracking ID {8tYNTChp-QAvz-QwLH-NoNy-tcWwnbgvGSOD} NOT RECIEVED

money has been taken out of the bank but havent recieved anything and its been 2 days,

If you could look into this that would be great thx..

Sorry to post on forums but had no choice since my messages wernt being answered in PM's

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

Post subject: Re: Tokens not recieved
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 am 
Captain
Captain

The majority of the time when you use a bank service of any kind to pay for goods(Except for a cashiers / certified cheque) there is a 3-5 day wait period for the funds to "clear". Even though on your bank account it will record the funds as being gone they have not cleared on the receiving end.

This is standard how banks work which is why if you want an instant transfer it's best to connect paypal with a credit card or transfer the funds into paypal first and then purchase a package with a direct paypal balance. Other than that make sure to purchase tokens a few days before you plan to use them if you are a regular supporter just in case. Unfortunately we have almost no control over these situations so we cannot speed up payments.

Hope that helps!
-Andrew

Edit: Double checked the transaction: Payment Status: Uncleared. Paypal expects it to clear by the 10th or 12th of this month :(; If you are outside of the US it can take 6-8 days for eChecks to clear.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]